Stern Show What is a "Rahsaan" and why would anyone give a fuck? (THIS Wrap Up Show)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by codeine, Apr 27, 2016.

1. codeine

codeine Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I love to torture myself sometimes at work and I leave on my radio all day and unfortunately sit and listen to the extra terrible and very painful Wrap Up Show.

Why do they have a Rahsaan character and why do they let me chime in and give his opinion of a show and people he has no clue about?

He does poles for 8 listeners and spews his black guy "your a racist" shit.....???

By the way... The Wrap Up Show needs to go away.

Rahsaan Rogers (@RahsaanSalaam) tweeted at 10:17 AM on Fri, Apr 22, 2016:
    Your boy @brenthatley looking extra racist today. Shirt screams I work at Jiffy Lube and hate black people. https://t.co/jeODaSvrdz
    ()

Tracy and ARM like this.
  2. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    I usually make it through between 1/4 and 1/2 of the main HSS. I'm long-gone by the time the WUS comes on:facepalm:

codeine likes this.
  3. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dear Marci Turk,

Suck my fucking dick you stupid bitch.

Love,

Vincenzo

4. Vincenzo69

Reputations:
    It's basically become the live version of Gary's audiobook where he drones on fucking endlessly about nonsense having to do with music

Occasionally there will be some f-list celebrity trying to plug a documentary or something.

5. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can't imagine why they would've changed the formula from back when The Wrap Up Show was all the guys in there shooting the shit and busting balls with occasional moments of greatness (the fights, Sal being Sal, Scott DePace calling in defending his position about renouncing a gay child).

Tracy, lisac37, Missypooh RN and 2 others like this.
  6. Vincenzo69

Reputations:
    Marci Turk gutted the wrap up show and 101 as part of her wacky pseudo-religion GTD. The focus should be about howard not any periphery people.

7. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    for a while there they had Jason Biggs (of American Pie fame) and his boring ass "comedian" wife sitting in, doing their commentary and trying to sound really intelligent, overanalyzing Howard's "genius"... the channel couldn't be changed fast enough.... :facepalm:

and for the record: that "GOOD MORNIN' EVER' BOODDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY" that John Hein does at the beginning of every show HAS. GOT. TO. GO.

Tracy, ARM, Windom and 3 others like this.
  8. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh, and to answer your original question: I think "Rahsaan" fills a racial void on the Howard Stern channels... never heard of him before, don't care to hear from him now.

**PS: I just felt an extra special creepy feeling from that Brent Hatley pic.... ICK. What a freaky looking dude**

ARM, codeine and Bye You! like this.
  9. dexterdog

dexterdog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Wrap Up Show is an absolute aural travesty. It is completely unlistenable. If I ever found myself next to Jon Hein I would punch him in the face.

Tracy, codeine and lisac37 like this.
  10. lisac37

lisac37 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Wrap-Up Show is truly unlistenable now. I can't get through more than 2-3 minutes.

Tracy and codeine like this.
  11. Vincenzo69

Reputations:
    Jason Biggs and that twat he's married to think they are literally the funniest people on earth. I met Jason Biggs in real life he is a fucking tool

12. Vincenzo69

Reputations:
    Marci Turk thinks Rahsan is filling the Artie/KC void of testosterone on the show. The big scary black guy who knows what a shotgun offense is ooohhh how daring

ARM, codeine and Missypooh RN like this.
  13. Barton Fink

Barton Fink Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    After Howard, Robin, Gary and John, this guy is the most heard person on the HS channels.

14. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Rahsaan used to be on the tapes ream and glommed his way onto being on the air with Scott Ferrall back when he was on 101. I thought Rahsaan went with Ferrall to CBS but looks like he came back to be the other person of color besides Robin on the Stern staff.

codeine likes this.
  15. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He used to work on Scott Ferrall's H101 sports show as a producer and sometime fill in co-host. I guess when they gutted H101 - they didn't want the NAACP up their ass - so they kept Rahsaan and crowbarred him onto the teabag show.
    He'd actually be a good fit on NBA Radio behind the scenes - waaaaayyy rather work there! He's like the only one on those H100/101 channels that knows anything about the NBA. Hein only cares about MLB, NHL, Michigan college sports - being the pedantic pedo insipid whitey mcwhiteguy he is.