What is in Howard's pre-nup?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ZeroZed, Aug 27, 2012.

1. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    Howard has been married to that horse-faced cunt for awhile now and his whacked out obsession with photographing/photoshopping her daily seems to indicate he'll do anything to keep the marriage intact. What do you think is actually in his pre-nup? Can any attorneys here explain what the divorce laws in NY might allow? My guess is Beth isn't going anywhere at this point. Her chances of giving birth to a non-retard kid are about 0.0%. She's hitting the fucking wall so she won't be dating any 30 year old studs. She's probably happy to have a husband who keeps her joker-like smile in the entertainment press and who is able to buy her gigs on HGTV. BUT--if she does bail--how much could she take Howard for? What kind of "gates" do you think she has to meet (e.g. how many years for a payout)?

2. jake206

jake206 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

3. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    He keeps the judiasm and all the hair

4. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    10 - 15 million fore sure after all these years. Plus performance bonuses if she stays so many years. Plus living in the Hampton's estate until death. Meaning his daughters and possible grandchildren if any can't lay a claim to it until she croaks. And she can't sell it even after he croaks so it reverts back to his kids one way or another. I'm figuring the Condo will be sold after his radio gigs are all dried up . . .

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  5. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The question is, how much is her silence worth?

6. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    20 million conservatively after all these years for sure . . .

7. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:
    ask yourself this.... would wiggy actually try to save a few marbles by using the same assholes who typed up his sirus contract and his prenup?

That contract was rock solid, im sure he should have faith in the prenup...

8. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    I'm sure she had her lawyers go over the Prenup with a fine tooth comb. If there were any loopholes she could exploit she's waiting for a prime opportunity to do so. He said she signed it without question or reading it. But I call typical Howard bullshit on that. She's too crafty and conving to be that naive . . .

She won't last the course with him. I figure after his radio gig drys up. She'll be out the door within a year or two for sure . . .

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  9. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    He's a mark for her. Her fame (If you can even call it that) and his fortune keeps her in the game. He's gone for a great part of the day, and she's gone from him in that timespan as well. Which suits her just fine. Once they have to wake up and see each other ever single day for 2 years running without any excitement from his fading fame. She'll be faster than "The Flash" out that door and into her attorney's office . . .

10. Danza

Danza Member

Reputations:
    if they are really even married

11. sloth22

sloth22 Active Member

Reputations:
    Realistically, she's probably entitled to a fixed amount for each year. Maybe 1 million, maybe less, shocked if it's more. Maybe an extra million or two to agree not to write a book.

Agreed. I think she's been praying for one of these TV shows to take off so she'd have the income/fame to dump him and keep the lifestyle.

Hulk Hogan's Ex managed it. Semi-famous, pile of money? She'll do fine, plenty of desperate people out there.

12. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    It's all about making the ex wife jealous. Success is the best revenge and he doesn't want another divorce. The last thing he wants is Allison saying "I told you so." He wants the world, and especially his ex to think he's madly in love and happily married.

13. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    Non Disclosure...........numerous times mentioned.

And she's there for the long haul,hiding her 'Interests' to the side very well...

14. LobsterTails

LobsterTails Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He must be shitting himself over the Pre-nup after the Sirius contract was laughed out of court.

Serves the cheap bastard right for getting his legal team out of the Penny Saver.

15. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    who are you on the show? ..benjy? or some one in the news dept?

16. Imonfire

Imonfire Active Member

Reputations:
    100% total gag order on any discovered/suspected homosexual relationships or known encounters between Howard and Ralph or anyone else.

17. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    All thats been written above is moot......A pre-nup isn't worth the paper its written on.....A classic case of one Jew screwing another.......Wanna' be protected as good as possible? DON'T GET MARRIED

18. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Beff ain't going nowhere. What bimbo wouldn't like living in the Hamptons,hanging out with the rich and famous,limmos and private jets,etc
    Just give the old Jew a quickie once a week.

If I was her I'd be more worried about Howie finding a Beth 2.0.

19. Howard Stork

Howard Stork "Big Nosed and Jewish"

Reputations:
    Howchie is dumb enough to think Beffie really loves him and not his money. I'd bet there is no pre-nup.

20. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm guessing 2 million a year, which accumulates to a max of 20 million. Also absolutely no private life disclosures (i don't think howard is gay like some here, but He is surely a very odd and neurotic fellow who would be humilitated if some of his actions would become public).

I also think Howard would be more devastated by the humilation that befalls the old rich guy when his gold digger leaves him than the financial hit. Most guys in Howard's positions are aware about why their trophies were "attracted" to them, the fact that the public recognises these marriages for the shams that they are, yet they have to keep the facade up. When the facade is shatters they look like idiots whom had their heads in the sand.