Shop Now At Amazon

What is the BEST bluetooth headset

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Anfkid, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Anfkid

Anfkid I Fucked Lever For The Bacon Gold

Reputations:
    what's the BEST bluetooth headset you guys have ever seen or used? i know a lot of you are super smart at all this so im asking the experts.

im looking to get one for my iphone 5 and since im gonna kick the bucket might as well get the best.

Thank you.

2. MrPACS

MrPACS Active Member VIP

Reputations:
  3. Anfkid

Anfkid I Fucked Lever For The Bacon Gold

Reputations:
  4. SouthernListen

SouthernListen PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
  5. hbosch

hbosch New Member

Reputations:
  6. ZeroZed

ZeroZed New Member

Reputations:
    It depends on what you're going to be using the headset for. I own a pair of JayBirds (LINK) that are the gold-standard for Bluetooth earbuds. They're engineered primarily to listen to music while being active. If you're wanting a device to make phone calls in your car, though, they probably wouldn't be your best choice.

7. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    THESE are the best ones I have used. They are the avantalk joggers cost about 50 bucks. My third pair. They are light weight, stay on, good sound work with all phones.
    [​IMG]

8. Snotty

Snotty Wolfgang Amadeus Mo'Snot VIP

Reputations:
    If you want stereo with music and calls, LG makes a kick ass unit that's shaped like a horse shoe you wear around your neck and the ear buds rest in magnetized slots on the end when your not using them. I've tried them all and it's the best as far as functionality and killer sound. One touch calling and answering and anything on you phone app wise, Podcasting etc. comes in clear as a bell. And quit the dying talk, I know what your dealing with and I get sad when you say in, Even in jest........

9. joyceface

Reputations:
    Have ones like these. They hurt compared to the Avantalk Joggers.

10. Markijuano

Markijuano Active Member

Reputations:
    Jawbone Era. Hands down the best out there. I like the look updates itself good stuff

11. joyceface

Reputations:
    well let me back track a bit. other ones sound a bit better but hurt my ears. It depends on what you want touse them for. I walk around my office or in stores and listen to the show and now one has to hear High Pitch Eric talk about twat cream besides me. OR I can run with these and listen to music and they won't fall off or hurt my head and sound good. And I can make and receive phone calls with no problems.

12. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I've been using Jawbone with my iPhone for a year. Is it the best? I don't know since I've used only two types so far but Jawbone's pretty damn awesome.

https://jawbone.com/headsets

I can talk in wind with this thing and everyone understands me on the other end. I once answered a call in the middle of a concert and was able to talk with it. I have no idea if others do this as well but this blew my mind.

I've been so impressed by it that I got Jawbone UP. UP is fucking amazing. It can change your life because it will tell you how you spend your day and how much healthy activities you have in your life. I think it only works with iPhone....

https://jawbone.com/up

13. Markijuano

Markijuano Active Member

Reputations:
    Reps

14. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Moderator Staff Member

Reputations:
    There's a great website called "toptenreviews.com" . The name pretty well explains what they do. They review EVERYTHING. Software, electronics, you name it. They list the top ten and break them down by features and price.

Here's the link for their top ten Bluetooth headsets:

http://bluetooth-headset-review.toptenreviews.com/

15. nicksgt

nicksgt Jayla Is My #1 Gold

Reputations:
    I don't know about best but I have this and there are three things I really like about it

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-1264-5582-MW600-Wireless-Headset/dp/B008NA985C/ref=dp_ob_title_def

it clips to your shirt so it doesn't weigh on you
    caller ID is right on the unit so you can look at it and decide if you want the call without taking the phone out of your pocket
    most importantly for me it works with any headphones... I travel a ton so I have a pair of Bose qc 15's I wear on the plane and a pair of dr dre beats I wear at home