What is the Beth connection to...................

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Mr Marbles, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Mr Marbles

Mr Marbles Member

Reputations:
    Ok, I showed you how Beth banned me from her twitter when i asked her where she modeled in Europe. Since then I have sent 2 more questions an added the #momcaves at the end.(someone here mentioned adding #momcaves gets it by being block so people can see the question)

Well I asked if she was into bondage in Europe or is it Howard who is into S&M. Now I have 2 followers. I only asked Beth about S&M and now my followers are

Followers

Follow

[​IMG] Kink.com ‏ @behindkink

Updates, news, free videos & behind the scenes from the voice behind Kink.com Keep up w/ what is hot in kink! Tour the Armory: http://www.sfarmory.com/tours.php

Follow

[​IMG] Rob Sprance ‏ @RobSprance
    Host of 'The Glory Hole' podcast, founder of 'The RiotCast Network', humorist and idiot. This page is rated NC17 and I always try to follow back.

2. ilovehoward

ilovehoward New Member

Reputations:

It has nothing to do with Beth. If she blocked you she will not see your tweet unless she is monitoring #momcaves on another account or external service. Other people will see your tweet though this is true.

And why did those people follow you? Well they are tracking the term bondage and S&M and since you said it in your tweet they followed you automatically. Why? Well if you say that term you are probably interested in there products.

3. Mr Marbles

Mr Marbles Member

Reputations:
    thanks for clearing all that up. I am not a twitter person and have no idea how it works. just like it to occasionally bust the king and queens balls

4. You Knew!

You Knew! Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I believe if you include the name of someone she follows she will see it. For instance @Robburnett1.

5. PappYawn

PappYawn Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I am still fascinated that she blocked you for such an innocuous question. She googles herself obsessively it seems, so she may be on to all the speculation going on here. :scratch: