What is the worst place you ever really ripped a hillaciouus fart?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Robert Higgins, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Stern related because most of his humor for the first 10 years was fart related. The entire first week of H100 was farts.

I am ashamed to admid I just riped a green cloud while sitting in a ass to elbow crowed bar.

2. Maddysmom

Maddysmom Kunt Banned User

Reputations:
    For 99% of these creeps it most likely is onto the condom penetrating the cum dumpster they call an ass.

3. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Circa 1987 I was serious with a boyfriend. It was thanksgiving and his mom invited my mom and sisters for dessert. At one point my mom got up from the couch and it sounded like gunfire! Me and my sisters started cracking up and my mom was all apologetic!! I am cracking up just thinking about this! Needless to say, the relationship didn't last! Lol

4. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    Some dude ripped a mean one at the dollar theater I go to.
    It was a quiet part of the movie, too. The whole place starting busting up laughing!
    After it was calm, I was sitting there trying not to laugh for the next 20 mins.

[​IMG]

5. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :wtf:

6. beetlejosh

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

7. Cunt

Cunt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    1) On a JetBlue flight during boarding. I have pretty excellent ass control and thought I could slide one out unnoticed. Instead, it sounded like an elephant playing a tuba. I sunk down in my seat as low as I could go.

2) My first date with a girl who looked like a brunette Cybil Shepard. Went dancing in Westwood (UCLA) and was painfully holding in a cheeser in all night. Got to my car, kissed her for the first time, let her in the passenger side, and while walking around the back of the car I let out a gargantuan blast that sounded like a bicycle with a playing card in the spokes. Jumped in the driver's side and was quite pleased that I pulled it off without her noticing until I realized that the smell had followed me into the car. It smelled like baby diarrhea.

8. beetlejosh

Reputations:
    :haha:

9. Pooh bear

Reputations:
    LMFAO!! Did she notice??

10. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    :cwl:

:spit: Hahahahaha!

Man, i dunno what the deal is with me, farts and people falling over are the 2 things guaranteed to make me laugh out loud.
    My misses knows farts make me laugh and she does them in the wildest places like in front of the front steps at church at her nephews christening, my eyes were so teary from laughing she burst out as well.

I once farted right in my history teachers face and got friday detention, during detention i jumped and spread my cheeks on the wooden table and let out one of the biggest farts ever heard from a 15 year old, we still talk about it to this day.....i got 2 days isolation for it LOL!

Sometimes mine are smelly so i lock the powered windows and wind them all the way up in the car :D

foreverimmature.jpeg!

11. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
  12. Pooh bear

Reputations:
    Farts are fun and funny! :D

13. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I've done it everywhere - church, job interviews, a TV interview, while getting a lap dance, mid-sex, elevator crowded with chicks, during my best friend's wedding (you can hear it on the DVD).

14. HeyThere

HeyThere Active Member

Reputations:
    Some of these stories are HILARIOUS! On a side note, is it true people fart in yoga? I've always wanted to do a yoga class, but I know for a fact if I hear the smallest toot, I would completely lose it. Maybe I should find one of those laughter yoga classes

15. Phil McKrakin

Phil McKrakin AKA Howie POTY The Bar VIP

Reputations:
    ifart

16. EndOfLine

EndOfLine PLATINUM SPONSOR VIP

Reputations:
    English. It's hard.

17. Weed

Weed Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've been doing yoga regularly since last July. Whenever I mention it to one of my buddies, the first thing they inquire about is whether or not I've dropped ass in class. (A perfectly normal question as I'm a notorious farter). Although I haven't, there was a class with me (only dude) and about a dozen women half my age and one of them slipped an SBD that was eye - wateringly awful. I can guarantee that every chick in that studio except the guilty party figured it was me. I wanted to proclaim my innocence but one of the unwritten rules is that you're supposed to ignore yoga farts as though they never happened. I spent the rest of the class wondering which one of those hot women could have produced something so rank.

18. goldtopper

goldtopper Well Known Heterosexual Gold

Reputations:
    I was seated on a flat wooden chair at a restaurant with my family for a fish fry. I'd been holding back some pants cannon pressure for a while and mistakenly thought I could ease it out. As I lifted one cheek, the restaurant became quiet- I was screwed. I ripped a fart that smacked the chair over and over and it sounded like gunfire. People on either side looked at our table. My kids were there, so I thought I had an easy out- blame it on the 17 year old boy.... He beat me to the punch by pulling his sweatshirt up over his nose and slinking way down in his chair. The entire place laughed at me.

19. josephJ

josephJ Active Member

Reputations:
    During a high school baketball game. Opposing player was shooting a foul shot, crowd was silent and I let one rip. The other coach wanted a foul called.

20. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    it just happened to me Thursday...I was so bummed...

I'm a sales executive for a manufacturing company..Thursday afternoon I went to one of our largest accounts and basically sat there in front of a firing squad trying to defend some quality and delivery issues we have been having lately...which was made much worse by the fact that the whole time I had this gas bubble in my tummy that was gurgling and I was sure people could hear it...

As soon as I get out to the parking lot and was standing by my car I ripped this fart that sounded like the loudest angriest duck you could ever hear "QQQUUUUUUUAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"

I felt so relieved until I look up and there is a guy I know that works for this customer standing three cars over just staring at me..I tried not to make eye contact and just got in my car and left...it was so humiliating...