What is wrong with ETM

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by boeing46, Nov 11, 2010.

1. boeing46

boeing46 Active Member

Reputations:
    Was he spoiled by his parents because of his disabilities?
    Was one of his parents or a brother or sister an asshole like him?
    How does someone that has no life become such a high and mighty ingrate?
    He has become so full of himself, I have to ask why?
    Do you wonder? He lives off government assistance and I think it is being used properly in his case. Do ya think because he was born so disfigured he thinks the whole world owes him anything he wants like his Amazon wish list?
    If he were a normal 5'10" 170 white man with his attitude would the Stern show or anybody else have anything to do with him with his horrible attitude?

ETM is an angry and selfish person and nobody but nature did it to him so fuck him.
    I feel sorry for the way he was born but he must have been very spoiled because he has 0.0 sense of humor that is needed to get the HSS.
    He has gotten so many amazing experiences from the show he should be grateful at least for the things that have so changed his miserable former existence.
    Without his relationship with the show his life would only be with the assistant the State provides. He really should be grateful for the HSS actually giving him a life beyond his small apartment.
    I know this is a long bunch of shit but I am stuck with a serious injury that keeps me at home and I would feel fortunate to be given the notoriety that he has been given.
    I'm not jealous, I just don't understand ETM's attitude. I am grateful for every single tiny thing that anybody does for me.
    ETM has received notoriety that very talented people will never will receive and Eric will never ever understand that.
    Millions of people going back to the terrestrial days know who he is and he should feel fortunate.
    Hopefully Howard, O&A never give time the time of day ever again!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  2. Apple the cat

Apple the cat Moral conscience of the Shed

Reputations:
    Very well put, boeing 46. It could be that everyone takes pity on him because of his short expected life span (he wasn't supposed to live to 31), and because he's been so spoiled, he has no idea what the term "gratitude" means. Personally, I hope Howard doesn't go back on his word, leaving the little fuck to rot on his own.

3. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think his mother or father is an asshole (or both) and he takes after them.

4. ChuckZ

ChuckZ You're so pusillanimous, oh yea.

Reputations:
    He'd probably be dead if he wasn't an asshole, keeps him ticking.

5. rob82

rob82 Ellipsis Expert VIP

Reputations:
    I love ETM

6. Apple the cat

Apple the cat Moral conscience of the Shed

Reputations:
    I'll give the little fucker credit, he sure made Howard his bitch today, getting back on the show and getting all his ridiculous demands met!