What is Wrong With Howard's New Teeth

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Bye You!, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    What Is Wrong With Howard's New Teeth:

Why they are doomed to failure

by

Bye You!, D.D.S.

The reason Howard lost his two front teeth to begin with is because his bite is all fucked up and shit. In an ideal situation, your top front teeth don't touch your bottom front teeth. You should be able to slide a strip of paper between them while biting down on your back teeth, which are supposed to touch.

I don't think Howard's back teeth have seen each other in years.

The constant pounding on the front teeth, which are not designed to take any pounding, made them go bye bye.

The flipper he has had as a replacement for the past 6 years or so had no choice but to be designed the same way (also why the teeth are so damned short) because he has a skeletal deformation.

Here are some examples:

bad, edge to edge bite where the edges of the front teeth touch each other and shit:

[​IMG]

after years of this, this is an example of the damage it causes:

[​IMG]

Chipped edges, wear of tooth structure at the gum line, decay possibly as a result of lost enamel from chipping/wear.

here is the first picture fixed after crowns were placed on all teeth on the top and the bottom

[​IMG]

You can see now that the edges of the front teeth are in front of the edges of the bottom teeth, and if you look at the shadowing you can also see that there is a millimeter or 2 of space between them.

I don't have any of those close ups of howard's before grill, but it was obvious that ONLY his front teeth touched, and touched hard. This is due to a reverse curve of one of both jaws.

Now he's sporting a mouth of porcelain, not unlike a dinner plate. You can stack up dinner plates pretty high and even place a heavy weight on them and they won't crack. BUT you know what happens if you drop one. It's only a matter of time before the wrong force vector hits one of them crowns and shatters the porcelain. Because Kaufman didn't fix the underlying problem. in order to do that, you have to re-design and reconstruct both arches - the upper and the lower.

This message brought to you by Bye You!, D.D.S. as a public service announcement as to why you should never go to Dr. Matthew Kaufman for dental work.

2. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    Are those Hank's teeth?

3. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    no, pics i found on google and the one demonstrating the damage was a patient of mine. I reconstructed him the right way.

4. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    Poor Hank. :sad: I never see new photos of him, just the "back in the day airbrushed ones" on his website....

5. GRATEFUL DEAD

GRATEFUL DEAD Active Member

Reputations:
    Very informative thread.................

6. GRATEFUL DEAD

Reputations:

Looks like J-Me Whoremyers..............

7. GRATEFUL DEAD

Reputations:
    Say what you will about Blobin but she does have nice teeth...........................

8. GRATEFUL DEAD

Reputations:
    Not like Gary's..............they are just plain funny..BEFORE AND AFTER............