What is wrong with mike bochetti

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Shine, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Shine

Shine 2012 rookie of the year VIP

Reputations:
    :dontknow: Watching him on tv and he is fucking weird

2. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    hes a lovable dude with obvious slight mental retardation.....i love the big lug.

...and artie wins humanitarian of the year award for employing him.....poor guy is honest.thoughtful.charismatic and funny as fuck.

hes fucking gold.

bocchetti fkn rules...........and the joy it brings me that hes a full member of the show and gettin PAID and doin his lil old italian momma proud almost brings a tear to my eye.

all the while his old man is on his deathbed.yet bocchetti smiles and shines.

mike bocchetti is.....

[​IMG]

3. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Active Member

Reputations:
    I so agree with you! Mike's gotta be one of the nicest guys I've ever seen, certainly one of the nicest in show business (if you want say he's in Show Business). As to whether or not he's got something up with him, who knows, but it doesn't matter to me. He's funny, he cracks me up, and I enjoy him a lot on the show. I'm also friends with him on Facebook, and he literally answers every single post made to his page. And is also so nice in his responses. I will say he types just like he talks-if that makes sense. LOL

4. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't think he's retarded, he's just from Staten Island. :jj:

If you wanna see retards spend a day in the midwest lol.

5. Mugsysam

Mugsysam Active Member

Reputations:
    :facepalm: But at the same time :giggle:

6. Gogol Boobdello

Gogol Boobdello Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i like what Artie has done with Mike, and i think Mike is cool......but damn he gets creepier, dumber, the more i watch. it is so annoying to here him say......"i like all WomAn" ""WomAn are like kryptonite"........

7. Double Blizz

Double Blizz New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Yo! That was deep nigga

8. ksmann1

ksmann1 Member

Reputations:
    well said. I agree

9. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    Eh, not retarded, maybe some autism or social anxiety. He's above 80 iq, maybe not by much. Regardless, he's fantastic

10. therock

therock New Member

Reputations:
    Fellato is starting to produce bullcrap bits with him behind Artie's back, this is no bueno. IE...the nobel peace prize lameness. Before you know it, Bochetti will no longer come off as genuine, especially with the way he is already starting to be overused.

11. Markyjonz

Markyjonz Active Member

Reputations:
    I kinda wish they would have him sit at the main table with Artie...Most Of the guest are terrible. I would rather hear Artie and Mike Bullshitting. Instead of listening to a band or a comic nobody has ever heard of.

12. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    When felato writes bits for mike it becomes pretty funny because Artie immediately picks up on it and gives Dan shit for it

13. fatstuff

fatstuff New Member

Reputations:
    I like that idea. If Mike was sitting next to Artie during interviews he wouldn't even have to talk to be funny, and if the guest got boring Artie could just turn to Mike and go off on a tangent with him and make the guest work himself back into it or just wait.
    Its kinda like insurance against a bad guest.

I don't think Mike's even slightly retarded (although the Francessa bit had me worried) - just think of any guy that age who always lived with his mother. He might be top of the class in a roomful of those guys. :)

I've wanted a Bocchetti household reality show for a while now. I still can't believe they haven't made it. Just film the guy! Film the people around him in the house! Film that Soul Joel guy - he must have almost a full shipment of $20 Mike Bocchetti calendars under his bed!