what is your prediction: how long will howie be at sirius

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by EatAtTheY, Apr 18, 2012.

1. EatAtTheY

EatAtTheY Active Member

Reputations:
    I am fascinated by his shitty attitude and that I think Sirius and him should part ways, how long can all this bickering go on before Sirius drops his ass?

2. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    should have made a poll

3. Big Bird

Big Bird New Member

Reputations:
    Wiggy wont leave any marbles on the table, so he wont leave unless something is breached in the contract..

4. MFnAntiChrist

MFnAntiChrist Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    There has to be some kind of clause somewhere in the contract. Howie is miserable and it shows every single day he steps foot in that studio. Conversely, Sirius is well aware that the loss of Howie means a slowwww death, and to be honest, I can't wait till that day comes. Then lets hear that cocksucker Mel complain about how he's under-paid.

5. Broken Window

Broken Window Member

Reputations:
    Sirius does not give a fuck what Howard says on the air as long as it brings revenue.

See: Bubba The Love Sponge meltdown

6. RockoBalbono

RockoBalbono Member

Reputations:
    I think he'll be there for the term of the contract but it won't be miserable for him, it'll be miserable for us cause he doesn't like being there now and it's just gonna get worse as the contract wears on. I don't know maybe I'm wrong and he gets a new fire under his ass to do all the crazy shit he wanted to do back on terrestrial and bring back the funny. Maybe he'll even consider filling the Artie chair with someone. I admit I listen to the live shows when there is one but it's really hard to nowadays considering I couldn't wait to hear it in the past. If that makes sense, but fuck it who knows.

7. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    3 years and 8 months.

8. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Short of some face-saving "deal" for a lot less dough to drop the appeals, out by Christmas.

9. blottomsup

blottomsup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard will finish out this contract. He wants the money, as evidenced by the fact that he signed the most recent contract with Sirius just before filing his lawsuit. Howard knew that if he filed before the contract was signed, the offer might be pulled.

Sirius probably doesn't have grounds to fire him, and even if they did, they would just be teeing up his next lawsuit against them.

But after this contract is up, that's it. I don't imagine Sirius will hire Howard again.