What really happened in Dealey Plaza?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Javaforgotme, May 17, 2015.

1. Javaforgotme

Javaforgotme Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    People of the thread - what do you think happened in Dealey Plaza on Nov 22, 1963?

It's easy to dismiss Oswald as the only shooter. Alternatively, there's been too many crazy conspiracy theories over the years.

I watched the Oliver Stone JFK movie for the 10th time last night and found it farcical.

There some smart people here on Dawgshed, so I figured I'd ask what you think.

I've been to Dealey Plaza a couple of times - and when you see the different locations in person - you realize that the grassy knoll location would really have been an easy place from which to shoot Kennedy.

What do you think?

[​IMG]

Howard related because I used the word "farcical".

smichal likes this.
  2. DrDestouches

DrDestouches Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Kennedys had it coming. Fuck'em

bossofbam, GaryPuppet and JustLurking like this.
  3. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    :giggle:

smichal and stanggirl like this.
  4. playitagainfred

playitagainfred Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    been to Dallas a bunch of times but never went to Dealey Plaza til last fall. Like most historical places you are struck with how small a space it really is. the grassy knoll is really just spitting distance - anyone shooting from there would have been easily spotted

[​IMG]

i left there convinced the shots came from the 6th floor and IF they had left the hard top on the limo, there wouldnt have been a shot fired. now if you want to speculate the why and who, thats another issue

smichal and Droog like this.
  5. Jim J Jiblets

Jim J Jiblets #Hillary'sTongue

Reputations:
    Single shooter from the book depository.

Read the Warren Commission Report. No discrepancies. Open and shut case.

:backlol:

Ynnek4, Beffquus, Stinkfist and 5 others like this.
  6. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Watch this and you'll never see another theory as plausible again.......Actually names the probable shooter............
    [​IMG]

smichal and FishySausage like this.
  7. stanggirl

stanggirl There's no replacement for displacement VIP

Reputations:
    Can you give us a quick recap?

smichal and Scarlett Ohara like this.
  8. Snotty

Reputations:
    "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" Absolutely destroys the Warren Commission with eyewitness testimony from people who were there.....
    It was filmed and produced in the eighties when these people were alive....Up to a well known US Senator that was riding in the car ahead
    of the Presidential Limo and says with a straight face that the shots he heard came from the Grassy Knoll....
    I cannot recommend this DOC enough!!!

9. Shadoe Stevens

Shadoe Stevens Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The kill shot came from a guy who was in the sewer along the grassy knoll.

10. Alisonsbankacct

Alisonsbankacct Out to lunch.

Reputations:
    Dealy is definitely something to see and visit. But be prepared for lots of smiling asshole selfies and photo sessions at the assassination site

[​IMG]

11. larryluncg

larryluncg Empty VIP Gold

Reputations:
    :lol:

12. playitagainfred

playitagainfred Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    and people hawking shit too. pissed me off to no end. the museum in the depository building was really nice though

13. Snotty

Reputations:
    Shock, Dismay.....Disbelief that the assassination of The President of The United States could be carried out and then the truth be so ruthlessly destroyed by those entrusted to disclose it......
    I saw it once...On History or A&E......And they only showed it once because of the firestorm it created......Because it said that LBJ was if not directly involved....Culpable in the aftermath.....It's detailed, And shows the many reasons that JFK was off'd.....And gives a detailed rundown on who the shooters were...And how they were brought in, And then afterward taken out of the country.....And that Kennedy was targeted another time in Miami, But they couldn't get close enough to him to get a shot........
    http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-men-who-killed-kennedy/

smichal, Scarlett Ohara and stanggirl like this.
  14. Weed

Weed Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No matter how huge my ego were to ever become, I can't envision wanting to be president. Imagine a life in which at all times you need to be surrounded, watched, and followed by a huge team because there are always people wanting to take you down. I look at Kennedy's face while he was riding in that limo. Smiling, hot wife by his side, thousands of adoring people waving to him on a pretty day, with NO clue that his head was about to be blown off a couple seconds later.

15. Jim J Jiblets

Jim J Jiblets #Hillary'sTongue

Reputations:
    @dawg told me conspiracies arent real. :nono:

Drungle likes this.
  16. Drungle

Drungle VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    This. It was Oswald. He was a complete fuck up who was only good at one thing: marksmanship.

17. Snotty

Reputations:
    Uh no he wasn't....He was a radar operator in Japan.....His "Marksmanship" Scores were paltry at best.... He defected to the Soviet Union.....
    With outdated designs of the radar network with him renouncing his US citizenship, RENOUNCED!.....He met and married the niece of a high ranking KGB officer....And then, If your young you wouldn't understand the outright hostility of the Cold War, And then after being in the USSR for a couple of years,
    Is let back into the United States without so much as a flinch from the State Department, CIA, Or the FBI.....UNHEARD OF!!!
    One thing that struck me...In the clips of where Oswald is in the hallway of the DPD and he is wondering what is going on, One reporter mentions him
    being the suspect in the assassination of Kennedy, You see him flinch and then a wave of realization seems to wash over him....
    He did not know that Kennedy was dead.......

Scroll down and you'll just how bad he was.............
    http://22november1963.org.uk/lee-harvey-oswald-marksman-sharpshooter

18. XXXL yoga pants

XXXL yoga pants Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jesus Christ. The original episodes aired several times. The one that wasn't shown again was made later, and was pulled because the network and producers were hit with a libel suit from Johnson's estate, and another person accused. The Johnson folks withdrew after the History Channel apologized for airing the schlockumentary, stating it wasn't up to their standards of research and investigation (from the network that airs ancient aliens, lol). The other libel suit (on behalf of another supposed conspirator), was a victory from the complainant, and the network had to apologize. The series is garbage and libelous, that's why it is no longer aired.

19. Snotty

Reputations:
    The thing about New Awlin's......Oswald lived there and campaigned for "A Free Cuba" And alot of the main players seemed to have ties there.......
    Stone's a nut and that came through on that film......But there was quite a few ties to Oswald and NO..............

20. Snotty

Reputations:
    Blah, Blah.....I stated why it was pulled, With the stock "We soooooooo Sowwy" Statement.....If you watched that and think it was "Garbage and Libelous".....Well, Enjoy your trip down the sheeple chute.......