What the fuck is wrong with women??????

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    2 unrelated stories in the same newspaper today
    Woman bites driver’s finger off at New Jersey mall after she steals her parking spot
    PARKING WARS: Tonya Knight-Joseph had just pulled into a space outside the Cherry Hill mall, when two women approached and starting cursing at her for cutting in. When she put her hands up, one of the suspects bit right through her digit and took it off.
    Monday, March 10, 2014, 7:45 AM
    Tonya Knight-Joseph says two women approached her car and called her ‘all types of B-words’ before assaulting her.
    A race for a parking space at a New Jersey mall turned ugly when an angry woman bit off another driver's finger, police said.
    Cops were called to Cherry Hill Mall's parking lot Saturday afternoon shortly after the bloody dispute between the motorists.
    Tonya Knight-Joseph claims she had just parked up by Aisle 18 at 4 p.m. — after circling several times — when two women approached.
    They accused her of pinching their space.
    Cherry Hill police are searching for this woman, described as a black female in her mid-30s, heavy set build with ‘bushy’ hair, possibly operating a dark-colored, older model Audi.
    "As soon as I got out of the car (one of the women) started calling me all types of B-words," Knight-Joseph told ABC.
    "She got this close to my face, her nose touched my nose. She was yelling and screaming then she hit me in the face," she added.
    Scratched, Knight-Joseph said she "put up her hands in defense" but was then one of the women bit on the finger.
    Tonya Knight-Joseph nearly lost a finger in the parking lot of the Cherry Hill Mall in Cherry Hill, N.J.
    "It was hanging off by a little piece of skin," Knight-Joseph said.
    After dialing 911, presumably with another digit, she was advised by dispatchers not to chase the suspect but instead report to Cooper University Hospital.
    Treated with tetanus shots and tested for HIV, she is still waiting to find out if part of her finger will have to be amputated.

[​IMG] 'She got this close to my face, her nose touched my nose,' Tonya Knight-Joseph's says from her hospital bed.
    Police have released an image of the suspect, with officers saying they are desperate to track her down.
    "This is a very big deal, beyond an assault. She went through to the bone, the bone is actually fractured, and the finger was nearly severed," Cherry Hill Police Lt. Amy Winters said.
    "This is an aggravated assault and it's something very serious. You're always concerned with bites, also with infections," she added.
    The suspect is described as a black, heavy-set female in her mid-30s with bushy hair. She was driving a dark-colored Audi sedan.

[​IMG] Macomb County Sheriff's Office

Danielle Nebelung, 31, was charged with assault with the intent to maim after she allegedly bit off a ‘substantial portion’ of her boyfriend’s ear.

Talk about getting an earful.
    A 31-year-old Michigan woman was behind bars after she bit off part of her boyfriend’s ear during a domestic dispute over the weekend.

Danielle Nebelung was allegedly chewing her boyfriend’s ear off during a verbal argument around 2:45 a.m. Saturday when the fight turned physical.
    As the woman’s 36-year-old boyfriend turned to walk into the bedroom of their Macomb Township home, Nebelung started to punch the man in the face and head, the Detroit Free Press reported.

When he turned away from her, she allegedly hopped on the man’s back and chomped off the top part of his left ear.

Nebelung was arraigned Monday on a charge of aggravated assault with the intent to maim and held in lieu of a $10,000 bond.
    The felony charge carries a sentence of up to 10 years in prison if convicted.

2. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    being married for about 18yrs & having a teen daughter I can attest that women are fargin nutz

3. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
    Whore moans.

4. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;pBz0BTb83H8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBz0BTb83H8[/video]

5. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    I have 2 nephews. My brother sat each one down at the age of 15 and had a talk with them, telling them that all women are crazy. "Even Mom?. Even our sisters?" "Yeah. That doesn't mean that they're not nice and wonderful. You just have to understand that some are better than others, but in the end, they're all crazy."

6. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    Most bitches are too "in the moment". That leads them to not think into the future past the end of their noses.

It is like the goldfish and the 12second memory. They can only retain thoughts for 12 seconds, so if a goldfish is hungry for 12 seconds, then they think they have been hungry their entire life. Same same w/ bitches, except they are down to like 5 seconds. That is why if a broad is mad at you, you just gotta shuck and jive till they see something shiny and get distracted.

7. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    Tonya Knight-Joseph says two women approached her car and called her ‘all types of B-words’ before assaulting her.

She called her "bossy"?

That's the new "B-word":dontknow:

8. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    I thought you got the memo. Women are crazy.

9. cdfree

cdfree Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  10. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Won't be asking that chick for a blow job anytime soon

11. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    People who spend large amounts of time at the Mall are not occupied with the reality of making a living, which tends to make one too tired to give a shit about parking spaces and such.

12. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm not going to get a bite to eat with either of them.

13. Fa Fa Fruit Fly

Fa Fa Fruit Fly Well-Known Member

Reputations:

True, but on the other hand, people are getting more and more selfish every day. You try to change lanes, the guy speeds up to block you. You try to pull out into traffic, the guy speeds up. Instead of holding doors open, it's "rush to get in before the other guy". Instead of being honest with shops, it's trying to get away with prices you know are wrong, etc, etc. Everyone is out for themselves more than ever before.

If the bitch who got her finger bitten did infact steal the spot when the other lady was waiting, then fuck her - she got what she deserved. She might think next time she feels it's "all about her".

14. Dreamking

Dreamking The dogs of doom are howlin' low...

Reputations:
    Living with teen daughter, for any length of time, will lead any man to that conclusion....

15. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    a. Were gonna need a bigger internet

b. "Boys want to hurt you.... Women want to destroy your soul" - Louis ck

16. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    That's basically what my father and older brother told me when I was younger.

17. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    :hhh:

18. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Its got something to do with their vaginas.

19. Slippy

Slippy Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    You motherfuckers DRIVE us crazy!!!! :pissed:

20. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
    Thank God, I'm not married...you have my sympathies...