What the fuck is wrong with you crackers?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by jersery, Nov 20, 2014.

1. jersery

jersery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Missouri is currently embroiled in a hotbed of racism. At some point when these white folks are coming down the stairs doesn't a parent or legal guardian broach the subject that we live in in an era where it isn't appropriate for whites to leave their respective residence in black face? Come on white people. Come on. Come on. You're better than that. Come on.
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/11/...lackface-stunt-they-dont-mean-anything-by-it/
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

A group of seniors in Sullivan, Missouri was criticized after donning blackface for an intramural football game, which their principal said fueled a misunderstanding, the Riverfront Times reported.

“I thought, ‘Oh, they don’t mean anything by it. Just let it go. No one thinks anything of it,’” Sullivan High School principal Jennifer Schmidt. “I didn’t think anyone did. Evidently, someone did.”

Schmidt said the 12 seniors painted their faces black on Nov. 5 as part of a charity “powder-puff” football game organized by the junior class. According to her, the face paint was intended to be a parody of the football team’s habit of wearing eye-black on their own faces.

Members of the football team’s coaching staff reportedly acted as referees, and athletic department personnel posted pictures of the game on Twitter, though Schmidt told the Times that the photos were intentionally taken at a distance so as to not bring attention to the facepaint: But the criticism began after close-up pictures of the group began to surface on Facebook. The Times posted one of the pictures on Twitter:
    One of the critics is Leigh Kolb, who teaches English and journalism — including media diversity — at a college in Union, a town about 24 miles away. Kolb said that, while the photos were probably not malicious in their intent, they showed a lack of historical context.

“It was pretty clearly offensive to us,” she said.

Sullivan is about 60 miles away from St. Louis, which has seen several demonstrations against police violence in the wake of the Aug. 9 fatal shooting of 18-year-old Michael Brown by a police officer in nearby Ferguson. The shooting, protesters say, is part of a larger pattern of racially discriminatory policies in the city.

Kolb said another student showed her a photo of a white man dressed as the officer, Darren Wilson, for Halloween, pointing a “finger gun” at another white man wearing blackface for a Brown “costume.” Both men are reportedly from another nearby community, Washington, which has a primarily white population.

In response to those types of displays, she said, topics like racism and blackface should be discussed on a systemic level.

“It’s not about the individuals,” she told the Times. “It’s about a lack of sensitivity for both the historical context of blackface and the Michael Brown situation itself, which many of us see as indicative of much larger issues surrounding institutional racism.”

For her part, Schmidt
    told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that she will not discipline the offending seniors, but she will ban facepaint from any future “powder puff” games.

“I knew they didn’t mean anything racial by it,” she said. “They just weren’t thinking.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on, Whitey. Come on.

smichal likes this.
  2. Splash

Splash Huge Member VIP

Reputations:
    With blackface

Without

Brokenbad, Bye You!, Stag and 4 others like this.
  3. Bosch76

Bosch76 2016 Politics POTY Gold

Reputations:
    [Anything racist fucks can perceive to be negative about "white" people] "How come no one is talking about all the bad things about black people"

There, you can just copy and past in every thread now.

Droog and HubArkishh like this.
  4. Phil McKrakin

Phil McKrakin AKA Howie POTY The Bar VIP

Reputations:
    Whores...the lot of them.

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 likes this.
  5. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Obviously with feral America about to do what they do best, torch cities and attacked random white people we need to somehow to find a way to blame whitey for everything.

6. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    The shed has been overrun with shitty divisive mults.

Bye You!, sino8r, rolltide and 4 others like this.
  7. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    again? :scared:

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 likes this.
  8. jersery

Reputations:
    So approaching something that goes against you isn't tolerated? I could give a rats fuckin', shit fuckin', ass shittin' fuck shitten', fuck shit ass shitten', shit fuck care in the world what you fuckin' think.

9. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    Wahhhhhhhhhhhh the white girls wore black face, I'm so fucking offended!! :bigcry:

Get the fire department down there with the hoses and give them something to be really upset about.

10. Rocinante

Rocinante Well-Endowed Member Gold

Reputations:
    Wow, what whitey did is so much worse than when a bunch of monkey shines looted and rioted their own city. Whitey has scared the governor into making contingency plans for when the grand jury decision is announced.

Bye You!, sino8r, rolltide and 3 others like this.
  11. jersery

Reputations:
    I wasn't sure if those were white girls. A lot of you look alike sans black face.

TeeDonkey and h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 like this.
  12. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    A rat done bit my sister Nell with Whitey on the moon.

sino8r, monsoon and Beths Arab like this.
  13. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Maybe they just want to get a TV after the verdict too? :dontknow:

14. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Not racist because the report left out that as soon as the girls went out in black face there was a sudden spike of incidents of the knock out "game" being played in Sullivan.

15. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

sino8r likes this.
  16. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
  17. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :brotha:the Wig did blackface

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 and monsoon like this.
  18. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  19. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Can anybody please explain what in the fuck "cracker" means? Does it literally refer to crackers, like Saltines, or does it have some total other meaning? For years I haven't figured this out.

20. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    I don't know if it's accurate but I've heard people say it's a reference to whip cracking, so I take it as a compliment.

sino8r and Birddog like this.