What was the last thing you were pulled over for?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Feb 27, 2014.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Without incriminating yourself ...

What was the last thing you got pulled over for?

Mine couldn't be anymore boring.. it was a motorcycle cop and it was a right turn only parking lot exit..

Cop asked me if I knew what he was pulling me over (oldest trick in the book) I said no I didn't

He ran my info and let me go with a warning...

Tho when I was younger my friend and I got away with going 130 in a 25 mph zone while driving his Lotus

2. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Speeding last Thanksgiving. I was doing 85 on the Pennsylvania Turnpike coming back from Maryland. Got a ticket for 5 over and gladly paid it. I think the speed limit on that part was a paltry 65.

3. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    I have a L82 stingray corvette. and my asshole mechanic told me to really give it a good run to blow my carb out.
    This is when I couldn't find 105 octane anymore and was mixing..It was fucking with my carb..

SO GET THIS

I'm perfectly sober when I did this....I went out onto the 405 freeway and got my car up to around 100..I was still in 3rd.
    So I look to the left and all I see is 5.0..and in my mind...I think some asshole is trying to race me ..so I shift into 4th and leave
    them in the dust...when I saw the lights after i had slowed down and was laughing...I realized it was HWP
    And they drove those lead sled mustangs....

It cost me quite a bit for that moment of stupidity. They pulled me out of my car ( I'm in a 5 point harness) arrested me and fucking tore my car apart looking for "drugs"

I had a screaming bloody fit when they said get a tow and it wasn't a flat bed...The next thing I see is some cocksucker cop driving my bitchin vette away...

I got out that night...Got my car....

fuck.....

f-mutt

4. Bugsy

Bugsy New Member

Reputations:
    Buds :leaf:

5. greenchiclets

greenchiclets Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Speeding, but the most interesting was when I picked up a hooker, but was tailed by an undercover cop who followed us to our discreet spot. I took off, doing 90 on small streets to get away, but he caught me finally.

6. chapped

Reputations:

wow!!

that is a sweet ride tho

7. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    :lo5:

Mine was just doing 71 in a 50. :depressed:

8. chapped

Reputations:

and the bar is set for this thread

9. Buffalo Balls

Buffalo Balls Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Speeding on I-75 a couple of Thanksgivings ago. Doing between 85-90 in a 70. Just in the left hand lane though. I'm not a tailgater or one of those assholes who constantly changes lanes and cuts people off.

Pulled over by a state trooper. "Yes sir, no sir, I'm just anxious to see my family sir. I'm a big dummy for having a lead foot sir..blah blah blah" Was given a warning and no ticket. That's unheard of for a trooper to let you go. I think that not arguing or having a bad attitude and being self-effacing, definitely played in my favor.

10. balloon knot

balloon knot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    calling someone a faggot during a pickup football game.

11. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    Speeding ticket in Virginia, between speed zones. Fucker got me for like 20 miles over the speed limit. :pissed:

12. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    I had to pull over to the side of the road to jack off last time I heard Beth on the radio. Innocent car-jacking, my leather interior was the only victim in an otherwise victimless crime.

13. chapped

Reputations:

That is why I always have Waze up on my phone.... great way of avoiding speed traps

14. FlaFlaFlunkie

FlaFlaFlunkie Fabulous!

Reputations:
    It was a school zone and I was dicking around with my Sirius Stiletto. :facepalm:

15. chapped

Reputations:

your leather seats have a better chance of having a baby
    over Beth

16. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Coming out of my storage facility at 3:00am. 5 cops in 3 cars showed up. They apologized for the inconvenience, we talked about LED flashlights and guns for a few minutes and I thanked them for keeping an eye on things and left.

It's great being white.

17. chapped

Reputations:

ouch

18. GFY

GFY Member

Reputations:
    Speeding in Virginia. 80 in a 70. Shitty start to a vacation.

19. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Seatbelt violation. Motorcycle cop. Week after people in trucks had to wear seatbelts. Previously in Georgia, you did not have to wear a seatbelt if driving a pickup. This was. . . .2010? Something like that. Around when Star Trek came out.

I mention Star Trek because some friends and I went to the drive in to watch Star Trek and threw our empty beer cans in the bed of my truck. I was more worried the cop would make something of the beer cans even though open container does not apply to the beds of trucks.

He didn't notice or didn't care or knew open container doesn't count for the bed, gave me a ticket, and let me go.

20. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    Speeding about two weeks ago on the way to a funeral over in South Jersey.
    Baby-faced cop and partner pulled me over, and were as sweet and polite as could be.
    Asked where we were going...saw my frail little mother clutching her pearls and dabbing her eyes (we were on the way to her 91 year old sisters funeral), and after asking me to please be more mindful of the speed, he sent us on our way.
    The best part was when the cop walked back to the car with my information and my mom asked me, "You don't have any pot on you do you?" It just so happened that I DID have some weed, but I didn't want to scare the shit out of my Mom so I told her no.
    After being bide a good day, I turned to my Mother and said, "By the way...in the center console...I have a quarter of weed sitting there."
    Some cops are are okay.