What was the most fucked up thing you did when you were younger?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    We've all done dumb things in the past... Be they funny, scary, illegal or just plain stupid, what are some of the things you have done?

Me? I've had my share.

I used to drive as my friends hung out my passenger window with bats hitting mailboxes.

We discovered that the tool needed to remove street name signs was a simple Allen key, which, when attached to a cordless drill made removal possible in under 10 seconds... We would steal the ones that had names that meant something to us and switch up some signs with others.

We would steal traffic (stop, speed limit, etc) signs and hang them up at random places... It was that exercise that taught us that speed limit signs were often on straight aways nowhere near an intersecting street, which was an awesome place to mount a stop sign...

We never achieved our opus... We could never steal an interstate shield... Although we did steal a Boston subway map... From back bay station... This was a 4'x4' piece of 1/4"thick cold rolled steel.... Walked down the northeastern green line tunnel, down the tracks, hopped the platform, popped the rivets, took it and ran. This was at 3 am and we nearly got killed by the money train...

We used to play indoor soccer each week. Games would get out late and we were assholes. Some guy used to park his pickup truck at the end of his driveway and near the road... We would save up gross food and drive by, throwing it into the bed of the truck. Common items were yogurt that was opened last week and spent the week sitting next to the radiator

We once took a gallon bag full of flour, mixed to with plaster and water, then poured it over someone's mailbox... In the morning, we drove by and watched them trying to chip away at the plaster

Finally, we used to find furniture that people were throwing out... We'd take it and put t on a local road that had no street lights... One day, we put a mattress and box spring on edge (like a pair of cards) in the middle of the road. We didn't get done 10 seconds before a car came around the bend and hit it 20 seconds later. We had to wait for police,fire and ambulance to clear while hiding over a rock wall in the cornfield adjacent to the road...

2. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hanged somebody. :cig:

Robert Higgins likes this.
  3. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:
    My helicopter was shot down while reporting on the second Iraqi war.

4. JohnnyDollar

JohnnyDollar Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I once shot a load in Reno just to watch it dry.

5. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Shop lifted candy when I was a kid. I eventually got caught and was banned. The fucking old guy left the plastic tubs open for the picking though. All the kids did it.

stanggirl likes this.
  6. Tranquil

Tranquil Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's funny.

I remember my friend and I were really bored so I took my POS chevy blazer just driving around, we found a couch on someones front lawn that said "FREE" so we took it and piled it into my Blazer and went to a vacant school parking lot. We took the couch out of my blazer and set it on the asphalt, I drove about 50ft away and stepped on it and rammed that couch with my car, we did that several times till it looked like a piece of shit all broken up. We then put it back into my blazer, drove back to the house and placed the couch on the front lawn with the sign that said "FREE".

BigMel, reno, Dick Nipaolo and 7 others like this.
  7. NY123

NY123 Active Member

Reputations:
    So where are you at now in life? Leavenworth?

NyMarkNy, 1Vegasgirl, Lola and 2 others like this.
  8. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    Lol... I'm rformed...

I also used to be the shit on Halloween. I once made a catapult and hid in a field launching eggs and water balloons into the street from FAR away

9. Tranquil

Tranquil Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    lol, this makes me happy that kids now-a-days just sit and play video games, watch movies, or go on facebook, they don't do anything like this anymore, as an adult, I'm very glad.

John Mahlin, SomerSky and Pooh bear like this.
  10. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Used to pick my nose and eat the snot/boogers.

I still pick my nose, but the eating part stopped probably more than 30 years ago

11. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    It could shoot an entire dozen eggs over 100 yards

SpanishJohnny likes this.
  12. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    For the Rush fans out there - was on a spring break trip, did a bunch of drugs including "synthetic mescaline" (I have no idea what it was), tripped out, and then walked around 10 miles out of town and back until I came down enough to go back to my car and hide. Took around 8 hours to come down.

The Rush linkage...as I was walking I was starting to hear (in my head) the beginning of "Finding My Way", which really fucked me up.

icypussy, Caffeinated and Shortwave98 like this.
  13. RockNRolla

RockNRolla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When I was 10 I made a nerdy kid ride his bike through wet cement until it was ruined. All the cool kids laughed and the kid went home crying. I always felt bad about it and apologized years later. I think that's why I was crossed off his 'People to Kill' list.

smichal and Ben Dover like this.
  14. Beth143nacho

Reputations:
    The next year, I designed an automatic reloader mechanism... It was like an automatic catapult.... 12 eggs in rapid succession just pounding the ground..

Unfortunately, because I fired 12 so fast, people could see the arc of eggs and they tracked me down... I got away, but the catapult was abducted and destroyed :(

smichal and Caffeinated like this.
  15. stanggirl

stanggirl There's no replacement for displacement VIP

Reputations:
    Well..this I did, or rather, said on Wednesday.
    A Facebook friend posted some stupid shit on her wall and I commented for which she got pissed.

Now, this chick is a decent looking 42 year old who posts constant sexy selfies and ..."I don't give a fuck and I'm a tough girl" type stuff on her Facebook wall.

She also has diabetes and her kidneys are shot for which she posted on Facebook if anyone would donate a kidney.

Well, I made reference to the selfies and tough girl shit on her Facebook and she CALLED me on my phone all pissed!

I called her a moron and then she called me half a man...referencing my construction job.

And then...and I do feel like a POS...I told her I hope she never gets a kidney and you'll be dead in 5 years, bitch!

I'm positive I won that battle...

16. tradioguy69

tradioguy69 VP of Larry, Inc.

Reputations:
    Played doctor with my neighbor friend, who was a girl...learned alot that day.

Ben Dover likes this.
  17. markluke

Reputations:
    Another one...I'm sure everyone pretty much did one of these in their college days...nothing like a beer bong.

[​IMG]

We did one that was 3 stories tall, from the window of one of the dorms down to the ground...

...and then we used straight vodka.

Robert Higgins likes this.
  18. markluke

Reputations:
    That's only fucked up if she was 6 and you were over 18. Kids be kids.

19. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    Yes those lazy kids need to get outside and destroy property. Kids these days are so faggy.

Robert Higgins and gilbert like this.
  20. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Riiiight???? The stories my husband and his brothers tell make them sound like total assholes!

youthless and Tranquil like this.