What would you do in this situation?( if you are a cop)))

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Howards Slow Toilet, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Howards Slow Toilet

Howards Slow Toilet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  2. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Why couldn't the guy just put his hands behind him and walk out? OK for now on, everyone gets to go on their own will. Don't worry if they attack, run, etc. Everyone gets to go on their own will and maybe escalate the situation. Handcuffs are offensive and not to be used. This seems like a big trend now. Resist and film.

Not even sure what this is about. Felt bad for the poor dog. Ahh who knows, not my posting forte or fight. :snicker:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  3. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Jesus, we are doomed as a society.

4. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Arrest dad. Arrest the kid. Slice the woman's vocal cords like rich people do to happy dogs. Give the cops commendations for their restraint.

5. dewshtard

dewshtard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Probably tap Emilio on the head with the baton til he bleeds out of his fucking ears.

6. TeeDonkey

TeeDonkey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    These guys deserve more a medal, no way I could have handled that situation. Christ even the dog was nipping at the one cops legs.

Typical world star hip hop portrait mode, and everyone is a constitutional ghetto scholar.

Fuck me, I'm never leaving the house.

7. Not Sure

Not Sure Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    He was resisting. It was subtle at first ,he just wouldn't put his arms up so the officer could cuff him. And the cops can't tell if a punk attacking them is 16 or 18 years old.

RenchFries, Beths Arab, x76 and 3 others like this.
  8. Not Sure

Reputations:
    It seemed like to me that they were baiting the cops to do this so that cunt could record it and sue the police for millions so they can continue their freeloading lifestyle.

9. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    They handled it properly. The real question is how will prosecutors handle it? I don't know why he was being arrested, but he should have resisting arrest and fighting with an officer added to his charges. The kid should be charged. Minor or not, he should be charged and made to understand that what he did was wrong. The wife's video is an indictment of her all three of them. She too needs to be charged. And the prosecutor shouldn't be trading a guilty plea for a few days of community service. This was serious business. An example of harsh, but fair punishment is warranted.

quitefrankly, Fawkesguy, OV and 3 others like this.
  10. Droog

Reputations:
    At no time did the cops tell him why he couldn't walk out on his own. They should have at least told them it was for the safety of them and him. If he's cuffed, he isn't fighting. If he isn't fighting, they aren't put in a position to potentially hurt him.

11. broccoli rob

broccoli rob thanks for the memories DW3

Reputations:
    He was definitely resisting. Whats going to get these cops in trouble are the footage of the jabs to the face and possibly the kick to the dog lol. But yeah, you couldn't pay me enough to be a cop in a shit area like this. Poor cops probably going to come under scrutiny for a guy resisting arrest because his girl taped it and is screaming like two guys broke in and beat the shit out of her dude.

Is it known what this guy was arrested for? What were they handcuffing him for? It would be nice to have some context.

12. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is like a daily occurance at work for me BTW

RenchFries, Dorb, x76 and 4 others like this.
  13. agnes

agnes Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He wouldn't put his arms behind his back. Resisting arrest. And it doesn't matter what the original charge was. Still resisting arrest

RenchFries, Dorb, x76 and 3 others like this.
  14. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
    This 'I'm not resisting' but actually resisting is what leads to fucked up worse results.If that one guy just put his hands behind his back AS DIRECTED and didn't fight it,that would have not escalated too that.....
    This 'Fuck the Cops' attitude will lead to more fuck ups by People and Cops.

Make things more volatile and unpredictable and what the fuck do you think will happen.Reasonable calm responses?????? or more physical harm and even death.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    John Mahlin and IfTheyOnlyKnew like this.
  15. Stretch5000

Stretch5000 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's one slick customer. As he actively resists arrest, he makes declarations that run contrary to his actions! A true master of subterfuge and wile! Almost had me fooled.

To the OP's question - I would of placed an aluminum trash can over his head and then beat it with a whiffle ball bat.

16. Not Sure

Reputations:
    It's just best to not argue with them. It's a fight you can't win. Just do what they say and if they violated your rights you can file a complaint and get a lawyer but you should never give them shit. It could be the last thing you ever do.

RenchFries, x76, TeeDonkey and 3 others like this.
  17. Droog

Reputations:
    Agree. He was resisting. And I'm glad the officers didn't shot him and that kid dead.
    The "I'm not resisting" claim made while resisting is pretty comical. Saying it a hundred times while resisting isn't going to make it true.

18. Stinkfist

Stinkfist Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As a cop, I would act within the constraints of my job and hope the situation did not escalate.

As an American, I would practice civil disobedience and punish any law enforcement officers that overstepped their authority. But I would not use violence to resolve anything.

Without context, I don't know which party acted better - but kicking a dog - especially one that size - fuck everything about that guy.

19. maroon

maroon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    tossing the entire fatfuk mexican family over the balcony would be so tempting.
    go trump I guess.

Runaway, RenchFries, KDK12 and 10 others like this.
  20. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    "Paging candidate Trump, paging candidate Trump."