What's that i hear? A phone?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, May 15, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jordanian doctor left cell phone in women's abdomen after C-section: report
    BY Lee Moran
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Friday, May 15, 2015, 10:19 AM
    [​IMG] Steve Debenport/Getty Images/Vetta
    Hanan Mahmoud Abdul Karim claims that a doctor delivering her son via C-Section dropped his cell phone in her abdomen and failed to retrieve it.
    A bungling Jordanian doctor left his cell phone inside a woman's abdomen after she underwent a C-section, according to reports.

Hanan Mahmoud Abdul Karim claims the gadget was dropped inside her as she gave birth to a 10-pound baby boy at a private Amman hospital on April 24, reports IB Times.

The 36-year-old alleges she only discovered what had happened after she was discharged, arrived home and the device started vibrating.

"My daughter suffered serious pains and could not move," her mother Majeda Abdul Hamid told Gulf News Jordan.

"I brought her back to the hospital where she was treated but nothing was done for her," she added.

Hanan was then taken to Al Bashir public hospital, where X-rays revealed the cellphone lodged in her abdomen.

Medics successfully removed the device. Her current condition is not known.

Jordanian politician Salim Al Bataynah has called on the government to quit over the scandal.

Health Ministry spokesman Hatem Al Azrae said an investigation had been launched — but claimed that the story was "baseless and a fabricated one."

2. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Does she get to keep the phone?