What's the Next Step?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by The Lurker, May 17, 2013.

1. The Lurker

The Lurker New Member

Reputations:
    I've been a devoted reader of this board ever since the SFN exodus. What happened yesterday with Radar Online is nothing short of Lexington and Concord: the culmination of a lot of discontent and agitation. If you guys play this right, it could go beyond the 5000 people who still care about Stern, and end up meaning something larger about the way the celebrity works in the 21st century.

Even though it's a couple of online articles about 100 hilarious anti-fans with 1 website vs. 1 aging celebrity with 100 follicles, to Stern this is another media firestorm (just like when he has JD pull clips from every network affiliate in Duluth, Tulsa, and Muncie that happens to mention his name).

I think someone should make an attempt to call into the show. GaryPuppet or someone of his caliber should contact Will/Gary/Jason and arrange for an on-air interview. If it's pre-arranged, it's harder for Stern to just hang up. It won't be an easy session. Say what you want about Howard, but he is very capable when it comes to communicating on the air. For someone inexperienced it's easy to come off as dumb and uncertain.

I want this to happen very badly. I want one of you heretics to nail your 99 Theses right into that effeminate pelican's wigged cranium.

Where do we go from here?

2. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;EvTkE8_7g7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvTkE8_7g7Y[/video]

4. nicksgt

nicksgt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i thought your screen name said Luther..reminded me of that guy on SFN, wonder whatever happened to him..hated him and found him entertaining all at the same time

5. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GaryPuppet again.

6. quitefrankly

quitefrankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ask for a dawgsaloon roundtable hosted by you with arm and notmybro and whoeverelse
    prob have to have shuli there to get the ok

7. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Whatever the next thing is, should it be forced, or happen organically?

8. Beths Arab

Beths Arab Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I dont think calling the show is a good idea at all.
    Thats Wiggys turf and he controls everything and everyone.

If you get one up on him his ass slathering staff will jump on you and if that doesnt work he'll mute you and rant over you until you hang up.

Better off to continue challenging him in forum's that he cant control or get the last word everytime,and where people other than whats left of his audience can/will witness the exchanges.

Social media has brought his opposition this far and i say stick to what works and stay off wiggy's turf for now.IMHO

9. artful dodger

artful dodger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    world domination

10. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    I agree with this on a lot of levels, but the truth is I'm genuinely interested in hearing GaryPuppet on the air. I'm more of a GP fan than HS fan as this point, and for me it would give me a legitimate reason to tune in; hell, it would be the first time I was excited to listen THSS in ages.

11. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    If we start calling the show, or being overly-aggressive in other venues, we look like nutcases. Right now, Howard looks like the nutcase because the 60-year-old gazillionairre can't take a little constructive criticism on Twitter. IMO, it's in our best interest to keep it that way.

12. The Lurker

The Lurker New Member

Reputations:
    Let's clarify: what are the main points we want to get across to Stern. Let's limit the Jew/PC/liberal/Illuminati nonsense that tends to proliferate.

Let me put it another way. Here are the questions I'd imagine Stern would ask Mr. Puppet should he talk to him on the phone:

1. Gary Puppet, you're on the air. OK, what's your problem fuckface?
    2. I'm a public figure, publicly ridiculing other public figures, what gives you the right to come after me anonymously?
    3. Why target my wife and children? They're not fair game. They're peripheral figures.
    4. What do you do for a living?
    5. Anal?
    6. Hash oil?
    7. Cock - beer can?

Here's what I think is important to keep in mind: we have the moral high ground. Usually Stern can weasel his way out of looking bad, but there's no exit here. He's stuck looking like a gigantic bird baby.

If you had Stern on the ropes - and he couldn't easily hang up on you - what is the most defining question you could ask him?

For me: How many subscribers does Howard TV have?

13. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    NMB and GP, do not give any personal information to Stern. EVER.

14. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;YLBhlRo4-rI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLBhlRo4-rI[/video] ....... :bigthink

15. AGT Blows

Reputations:
    What's your title in the 112/Buchwald organization? Head of head?

16. AGT Blows

Reputations:
    You failed, fuckhole.
    [​IMG]

17. Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm still sitting back, enjoying a short pitcher. I look over at Billy the Undersized Linebacker manning the sticks. Bud or Genny he asks some underaged girls. He's not worried, so I'm not worried. When the door opens and Billy instinctively grabs for his coat, THEN I'm going to be worried.

I suggest the smarter of you read either The Art of War or Lt Hiroo Onada's autobio (he was that Japanese soldier who lived in the jungle until 1974).

I'm neither the smartest Salooner, nor the most educated, but I submit that a public figure with 30 years of public statements and a billion dollars in the bank has a lot more to lose than any of us fuckheads. I write what lawyers say in court every day and I'd fffffucking love the chance to go toe to toe with some of Wiggy's 500 an hour boys.

Old Jewish women don't scare me. Calm Italian guys and young punks who don't give a shit scare me to death. This is not that.

18. SEGA

SEGA Permanent Vacation VIP

Reputations:
  19. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    I'm surprised Howard hasn't gotten an intern to play one of his Twitter bullies calling into the show

20. Tans Lover

Tans Lover Active Member

Reputations:
    He might do that...tear the fake GaryPuppet to pieces and he will think it would solve all of his problems. Just like this article it would only create more bullying for him because the 10 people (excluding the superfans that are brain dead) that still listen to him would start tweeting him.

Also O&A had an awesome show today with Colin Quinn, Trace Adkins, Guy Fieri, and Tom Papa (I actually laughed during the show). The "next step" for me was to stop listening to HS and start with O&A. Been over a year now and I love listening to a comedy show that is on 5 days a week.