What's the timeline for Robin writing her book and her tumor?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by A Succulent Chinese Meal, Mar 14, 2013.

1. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    I saw on Amazon that the book doesn't come out until October 2013 but the Amazon page for it talks about how she has been able to leave the illnesses which plagued her in the dust...Now she seems to be so ill that she can't come in to work.

Did she get the tumor after finishing the book for the most part?

She's going to have to come out in public and promote this.

I wonder if she'll have some kind of epilogue about the tumor.

2. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;OaTO8_KNcuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTO8_KNcuo[/video]

3. A Succulent Chinese Meal

A Succulent Chinese Meal Oh, that's a nice headlock, sir. VIP

Reputations:
    Get to da choppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

4. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    In the real world: The book was announced long before her "illness". It was announced early 2012 with an October 2012 release date.

Then she got her "mystery" illness. Buchwald PR machine working hard...

5. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Tumor will go on the book tour. It has a better work ethic. :derp:

6. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i'm guessing the book was finished by the time she had her tumor removed. i'm also guessing she "wrote" very little of the book. do any of us believe she has enough recipes to fill a book? as far as i can recall, she has never talked about cooking at home. she didn't know what the fuck she was doing on the stupid web show she had. they are obviously pushing the book back because of whatever she has going on, but i'm also guessing they are still pouring through it doing some revisionist editing in light of her situation. whatever that may be.

my feeling is that she doesn't have cancer, but that the surgery has left her with a crap-bag. i think that was the solution she "won't accept". she was probably told she's gonna have this for the rest of her life. but since this is robin, super human, she decided it would only be temporary and went ahead with the book release and promo tour. then when the time came and she wasn't miraculously heeled, she had it pushed back while telling herself she'll be fine by then. she would also use that as promotion of her book and lifestyle. saying that the doctors told her she'd never get rid of the crap-bag and because of her vegan lifestyle, she was able to. if anyone points out that she got a huge tumor while being a vegan, she'll say that was an after affect of her previous unhealthy life. the delusional worlds howard and robin created and live in, seem to have no bounds. they sit at home thinking up all these lies, then on the radio they try to convince people it's the truth.