News What's with high school jocks and their fagottry?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I just don't get it........

Ooltewah students charged with rape, assault after teammate injured with pool cue
    The boy was taken to the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville where he underwent surgery
    December 29th, 2015 by Staff Report in Local Regional News Read Time: 2 mins.
    Three former Ooltewah High School basketball players are charged with aggravated rape and assault after a teammate was assaulted days before Christmas.
    The students charged are minors, and though charges have been filed only in connection with the assault of one student, sources close to the situation confirm three additional members of the team were hazed in the incident.
    One freshman was seriously injured when a pool cue was forced inside his rectum, puncturing his colon and the tip of the cue breaking off in his bladder, multiple sources told the Times Free Press.
    [​IMG]
    Ooltewah High School is located at 6123 Mountain...
    Photo by Contributed Photo /Times Free Press.
    The assault allegedly took place on Dec. 22 in the basement of a cabin on Laurel Mountain Road in Gatlinburg, Tenn., which the team was renting while it played in the Smoky Mountain Classic basketball tournament.
    The three boys charged in the incident were dismissed from the basketball team and are being held at the Sevier County Juvenile Detention Facility awaiting bond hearings scheduled for today.
    The names of the boys will not be released because they are under age 18, and school officials said a decision hasn't been made about the boys' punishment because school is out for the holidays.
    After the assault, the boy's coach drove him to Leconte Medical Center, and hospital staff then informed the Gatlinburg Police Department that an assault had taken place at the rental cabin, according to the Gatlinburg Police Department.
    After receiving some treatment the boy returned to the cabin, where his condition worsened. An ambulance was called to transport him to the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville where he underwent surgery, police said.
    Gatlinburg police are handling the investigation.
    Ooltewah High Schools athletic director Jesse Nayadley, who has a freshman son on the team, said the police have determined only three boys from the team were involved in the incident.
    Nayadley said at least three chaperones were on the trip, including head coach Andrew Montgomery and his wife and an assistant coach.
    Sources close to the situation said the chaperones were not in the basement of the cabin when the assault took place.
    Neither Montgomery nor Ooltewah High School Principal Jim Jarvis would comment Tuesday.
    Nayadley said all the proper procedures were followed for the trip, and as far as he knows Montgomery did everything he could to handle the situation.
    "I have no reason to believe the coaches did anything wrong," Nayadley said. "We've heard nothing that would give us any reason to look at coach Montgomery."
    Ooltewah High School's basketball team has played three games since the incident.

GoshGeeGolly and Tickle Shits like this.
  2. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ooltewah?

Mulletude likes this.
  3. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    I was on the hockey team. We didn't count as high school jocks. :(

4. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wonder if they put the pool cue back where it was. Some poor bastard is going to pick that up to shoot some 8 ball and get a stinky surprise.

5. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The blue chalk is going to turn all brown too.

6. Glenn from the mailroom

Glenn from the mailroom I work way downstairs.

Reputations:
    The closet.

Tickle Shits likes this.
  7. Ba Ba Boolio

Ba Ba Boolio VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Reading that made my sphincter involuntarily tighten up.

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  8. Tickle Shits

Tickle Shits Special Needs Typist. Gold

Reputations:
    They can't come out of the closet in-fear of disappointing their dad who had been living vicariously through them for the last 14 years.

9. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    "The assault allegedly took place on Dec. 22 in the basement of a cabin on Laurel Mountain Road in Gatlinburg, Tenn., which the team was renting while it played in the Smoky Mountain Classic basketball tournament."

I have just highlighted the key words for you. And just remember not to pass judgment lest ye be judged. In some parts, this is all considered an innocent rite of passage to manhood. And just be glad these nice kids are not into that rap music.

hypo666 likes this.
  10. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    this shit has been going on for years. i wonder how many people this has happened to over the years and never said anything

reno likes this.
  11. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  12. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    I'd want as few people to know about my rape as possible.

Pitzarea and ScottBaiosPenis like this.
  13. Gigashadow

Gigashadow Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I played hockey and lacrosse in high school and never saw anyone get a stick shoved up their ass off the ice or the playing field.

14. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How do you go on functioning after taking a pool stick so far up your ass it rips into your bladder? I would take a chainsaw to them.

15. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought 28 year old female teachers whose husbands don't give them head were the only ones getting fucked in school these days

ScottBaiosPenis likes this.
  16. Vincenzo69

Reputations:
    I saw guys get the shit beat out of them in the locker room after practice. This one dude the punch the guy landed on his face was the softest lightest shit ever his face the next day looked like a grenade exploded in front of him.

17. Gigashadow

Reputations:
    That is nothing close to getting a pool cue shoved up your ass. People who do that kind of stuff are closet homos.

hypo666 and daphnejoanes like this.
  18. Vincenzo69

Reputations:
    The town next to ours the rumor was freshman had to stick an earpiece in their ass to join the jv team or they'd be kicked off.

19. GoshGeeGolly

GoshGeeGolly VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Similar incident in Sayreville NJ football team last year.
    Don't know the major details.

20. Gigashadow

Reputations:
    Interesting. It seems most, if not all of these revolve around football.