What's your favorite Strip Club?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DinnerSocks, Jun 29, 2015.

1. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My favorite strip club is just outside of State College, PA, very close to the Penn State Main Campus. It's called "The End-Zone" and it's staffed with decent to very good looking, mostly college-age girls. It's full nude with a beer bar in an area just outside the main club, they even put a dancer out in the beer area, but she has to wear a bikini because of the liquor laws. It's a relatively new building and it's pretty clean for the most part and lit the correct amount of "dim". $20/song couch dances with decent grinding action. Ideally, it would be best to go on a "football" Saturday in the fall, that's when they bring out all their girls but I've had fun in there on a weekday in the middle of the summer. I have a blast every time I go there and I recommend it as a "must" for anyone visiting the area. I'd like some contributions so I'll know where to check out if I'm in your neck of the woods. I'll hang up and listen.

2. Pothead

Pothead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I live in Portland. I have two favorites:
    1. Acropolis Steakhouse: the owner also has cattle, so they have big huge steaks for cheap. Also constantly have hot hot women. One time I was blacked-out drunk and took my shirt off and got kicked out. Another time a friend of mine got his hand broken, but it 's not as rowdy as it used to be. I probably should be permanently 86'd from that place, but they don't give a fuck.
    2. Casa Diablo Vegan Strip Club: we just call it Diablos. They have freaky chicks and I get mollested every time I go there. Unfortunately a dude got stabbed there a few months back, so it got kind of a bad reputation. They only deal with $2 bills. They used to dye all those bills red but the fed got pissed at them or some shit.

3. DinnerSocks

Reputations:
    Just to follow up, it's a $20 cover but you get free beer with the cover (although it can't be consumed inside the club). I forgot to mention that, in my experience, The End Zone has the best "Fun to Bullshit" ratio of any Strip Club I've ever been to by far. For anyone who's ever been to Strip Clubs in Las Vegas or NYC or other urban clubs, the "Fun to Bullshit" ratio is often skewed in the club's favor.

4. John Coktoaston

John Coktoaston Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There's a place in CT called Electric Blue. Off of I-84 in the middle of nowhere.

Beetlejuice made an appearance there on at least one occasion, and the club proudly displays a picture of him on the wall :brules:

rabbigottfried likes this.
  5. jcounce1

jcounce1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Mons Venus in Tampa, FL. I got laid out of there and I've never seen hotter women in my life. The owner, Joe (forgot last name) is an activist down here in FL. and fights against the local politicians. He does not allow a girl to work there that isn't almost perfect.
    Whenever Howard would have those Scores girls on, and talk about how hot they were, I was thinking "this guy has never been to Mons Venus". Those Scores girls were always a let down.

6. dknice

dknice Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    PA used to be BYOB all nude no bikinis. That changed???

7. DinnerSocks

Reputations:
    It may vary county to county. It's usually no alcohol inside the club when it's full nudity. Pussy and Alcohol don't mix very well apparently.

8. Fuzz Nuts

Fuzz Nuts VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    It's been a lot of years since I had a steak at the A-Crop.... Maybe I'll invite my wife to dinner. ;)

9. Hamster

Hamster Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I enjoy the clubs on the 'east side' of St. Louis, which is actually Illinois. The prudes in Missouri don't like that kind of thing, but of course 98% of the license plates in the lot are Missouri. Rare full nude with full bar clubs, but in a very rough area.

I liked 2001 in Tampa - have never been to Mons but have heard about it. I just hate the hassle of trying to sneak in booze or going back and forth to your car.

10. balloon knot

balloon knot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  11. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't have a favorite, as I haven't been to one in awhile, but I do have a LEAST FAVORITE - Tiger Tailz near Clemson, South Carolina. If you ever want to be offered a $20 lunch hour blowjob from a stripper with both bullet wounds and a c-section scar, then this is the place for you! Oh, and it's BYOB.

Plenty of good ones in Tampa and Miami, especially if at least one person in your party has cocaine or is willing to buy some.

GLguygardner, Hatfield and maroon like this.
  12. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Redner

i highly recommend his gym,all the girls from mons and 2001 have free memberships, your cock gets a work out too

jcounce1 likes this.
  13. ScottBaiosPenis

Reputations:
    the best are clubs in broward and dade county, FL, that simple. Here's why Full Nude, Full Liquor, Full Friction, Extras available. My recommendation personally is Solid Gold in Fort Lauderdale, I also like Cheetahs in Pompano Beach. Sadly the infamous Dollhouse is no longer in existence :(

John Sterling and jcounce1 like this.
  14. jcounce1

Reputations:
    Yep, that's it. I love that dude. We should go there sometime since we live close. My wife might want to go too. She is a player.

15. jcounce1

Reputations:
    Whoa! You sound like one of my best friends! I love it. A pervert should be well educated.

16. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Never been to one I actually really liked. All of them are the same. Once you've brought a few home with you, the allure is over for me. It's kinda sad actually. I prefer regular bars with chicks who at least hide their daddy issues for a night

John Sterling likes this.
  17. Bad

Bad Member

Reputations:
    My first one, stilettos in nj, was fun.
    Tootsies in south beach was memorable...

But mah faaavorite one in in athens, Greece. They'll do anything and everything to you. I blew my load on my pants after some aggressive dick riding... Worst of all was the club was all black lights, so you could see the milky stains on my pants. Good times.

18. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

JRoyle411 likes this.
  19. SternsEgo

SternsEgo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Canadian ones, fully nude and all. I'm in europe right now, went to a strip joint last night, they kept the panties on...da fuck.

20. ScottBaiosPenis

Reputations:
    Biggest rip off is vegas , i cant believe vegas u can get a whore every block but you cant drink and see a vagina-poosay in the same room at the same time

John Sterling likes this.