WTF What's your worst drinking and vomiting story?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by DogStar69, Apr 15, 2016.

1. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    One time I was at a friends house, I was under 21. We were playing cards and drinking I was mixing different kinds of liquors and then I pushed my chair back and started vomiting violently and then his wife let me lay on the bed and I passed out.

another time I went to a concert at Giants Stadium and we had drinks outside before going in, some girl had diet iced tea with whiskey, during the concert I started puking at my seat, I'm sure the people in front of me were not happy.

Another time i bought white castles and diet coke and rum, vomited it all up, and then the room kind of started spinning but ti was more like the return on the old fashioned typewriter where the whole room would move to the right and keep repeating.

I haven't been drink since I've been in my early 20s I only drink socially and moderately now.

Cheryl Marie likes this.
  2. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    That would make a great kid's book!

x76 and DogStar69 like this.
  3. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    :jj:

4. FeetToTaste

FeetToTaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Went to a redneck wedding when I was 23-24 years old. The couple had kegs already tapped prior to the ceremony. I probably had 10 beers before the reception started.

At the reception there was an open bar. I don't know how much I drank. I just know I woke up in a buddy's apartment in a puddle of puke the next morning. Puked 3 times on the drive back home, stayed in bed for close to 48 hours. Felt hungover for the next week.

Probably had alcohol poisoning. It was AWESOME!

Johnnykstaint, reno and DogStar69 like this.
  5. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Drank a bottle of vodka one evening when I was extra stupid and inexperienced. Dry heaves into the next day. Really awful. Never again.

piledriver123, monsoon and DogStar69 like this.
  6. ljc

ljc fish sucks on the stick Gold

Reputations:
  7. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    A friend of mine just got a new apartment so I went over to check it out. About 12 people were there (all friends) and we start drinking. Someone gets the bright idea of taking every liquor bottle that's almost empty and dump it into one of those 7/11 Big Gulp cups. Once done the cup is more then half way full so we start taking bets on who can drink the most from this cauldron of hell. I'm in my early 20s at the time so I think "what's the worst that can happen?" and I take a giant swig! My body kept that poison in me for about 12 minutes before I turned into a human fire-hose! I projectile vomited all over my buddies brand new apartment! I personally don't remember much of that night but I do remember waking up in front of my house at 2am with a pearl necklace of vomit on my Levis jean jacket (I loved that jacket :( ). Ahhh the memories! :beer:

x76, yaddc, DogStar69 and 1 other person like this.
  8. idiotbox

idiotbox Looking for a dime and found a quarter. VIP

Reputations:
    Got black out drunk and missed my A school graduation in the military. I was the honor student/valedictorian and was supposed to speak during the ceremony. oops

x76, Caffeinated, Jayla and 2 others like this.
  9. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Goldshlager and mad dog 20/20. Puking well into the next day. Prayed for the sweet release of death multiple times.

x76, Asshat13, DogStar69 and 4 others like this.
  10. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    A New Years eve party when I was in high school. I wasn't used to drinking. I got very very drunk. I had to barf so I tried to find a bathroom. Ended up in his parents closet and barfed all over his mothers shoes. When I came downstairs, I fell into the Christmas tree and pulled it down, breaking lots of ornaments. I drove myself home.
    At school on Monday I got a lot of high fives and smiles from people. I guess I was the entertainment that night.

DogStar69 likes this.
  11. dexterdog

dexterdog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Back in the late 80s I went with my then girlfriend to my boss's house for a Christmas party. I was never a big drinker, so I started off slow with a couple of beers and worked my way up to a couple of strong screwdrivers while munching on tasty meatballs with toothpicks in them, pigs in blankets and those tasty little cocktail sized eggrolls.
    So the evening progresses, everyone is having a jolly time. Another beer. Followed by a couple of rum and Cokes. More finger food. Another beer. Had a couple of shots of peach schnapps. Don't remember much after that, but I'm assuming I had a few more drinks... perhaps many more. I remember hearing someone pounding on a door. I remember my girlfriend hovering over me with a huge bath towel. I remember a cold bathroom floor. A bathroom covered with aromatic vomit and identifiable chunks of party food all over the toilet and surrounding area...
    Apparently I had been in that bathroom for a couple of hours, passed out. I remember the ride home with my girlfriend driving and my head out the passenger side window heaving and retching yellow bile out into the darkness and frosty air... Everything a blur...
    I was sick as a dog for a couple of days afterwards, barely climbing out of bed the whole time. Vicious headache which refused to abate despite copious amounts of ibuprofen and Tylenol 1's being ingested. My abdomen was so sore from all the retching and heaving, it felt as if it was worked over by Mafia goon wielding a Louisville slugger...
    All in all, the worst drinking experience of my life. I've never come even remotely close to anything like that since.

12. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    New apartment 12 people drinking lol

Johnnykstaint and StRyDeRxX like this.
  13. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i could see if it was a house

14. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    Welcome to the party pal! :wino:

yaddc likes this.
  15. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    It was all the rage in the early nineties to host an AbFab party. I drank a bottle of Stoli by myself...i almost died. I was down and out for days.
    Ya I'll never forget that one.
    This thread is the ultimate example of why you just smoke weed. I've had some pretty bad drunk times. Yet i do it again and again.

F mutt

16. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My cousin stole a bottle of scotch from my uncle and we chugged it. I blew out the blood vessels in my eyes puking it all up. 35 years later and just the smell of scotch makes me clench.

DogStar69 likes this.
  17. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I wasn't drinking, but I was at an old country buffet and went to the bathroom to vomit... When the first wave came out, I SHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT my pants

FeetToTaste and DogStar69 like this.
  18. vaporizer

vaporizer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is easy.

I was in California in 2014. I went out for drinks with my friend and I got and Old Fashioned. And then another. I should have stopped at one because the girl that made it was a twat and didn't know what she was doing. I was just in it that night for the party so I didn't care.

My friend is driving and he reaches into his glove box and hands me a bar of chocolate. It's pot chocolate. i had never had any and I ask how much I should eat. He said to just eat the thing.

Well, 60 minutes goes by and needless to say, I'm tripping balls, spinning like crazy.

We get to a Chevron station near the beach and I'm feeling the need to stand up while he's getting gas. So I do.

I get out of the car, walk a few steps, and feel my stomach start to disagree with me.

Then WHOOOOOOOOOOOO......one vomitous stream goes about 3 feet.

Then another.

Then another.

I walk a couple steps.

Then another.

I got back in the car, looked out the window and noticed that at 2 in the morning I left the Chevron station a pool of puke.

Him and I went fishing that night and when I got home at 7 in the morning I still felt fucked up. I went to bed, woke up around noon. Still felt fucked up. I felt fucked up for about 24 hours.

What a night.

19. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:

Oh, like you weren't thinking the same thing . . . :cmon:

20. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    One time I had a glass of red wine with dinner and then I sat on the couch and watched tv

x76, Divorce Chicken and Jayla like this.