When did Adam Carolla turn into the male Chelsea Handler/Joan Rivers?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by IlluminatiJones, Oct 16, 2012.

1. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    There's an "n" that needs to go away for a while. Jesus! Unfunny, self-important, and trying to sell me something is no way to go through life, son.

It was the perfect metaphor his old Ferrari running out of gas and breaking down when he stopped by the "Toolin' Around with Jay Leno" show. He's running on fumes with nothing left to be said, yet he's still doing the cranky/cantakerous thing. He's substituing substance and perception with self-importance.

A lot of these show biz workaholics don't realize the need for taking a break is a two-way street; not only do they need a rest.................we need a rest from them.

Jerkoff.

Sorry I'm late bringing this up; I'm a busy man.

2. christ cracker

christ cracker Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I concur

3. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    I'm a fan of the aceman, have been since I was a kid in LA and heard birchum on the radio (on the other hand, always thought that Jimmy was mediocre at best) but his appearance last week was terrible, and i'm down to listening to his podcast once a week or so. It's still funny only listening once in a while and being prepared to fast through his travel rant, political rant, and la is such a shithole rant (except of course he's lived in the same 10 mile radius his entire life) - but I guess that leaves about 20 minutes, so, 20 minutes a week is pretty funny.

4. Obsidian

Obsidian Member

Reputations:
    Used to be a huge fan of his on Loveline. But since that every project hes done has gone from bad to worse. The terrestrial radio show was a disaster. I never could get into his Podcast. The car show he did on the Velocity channel was unwatchable. And now he has even begun to stink as a radio/TV guest who just comes on to plug his dumb crap. Cant believe hes sunk to hawking Sangria mix , Jesus. He should have never left Loveline. He doesn't have the material or personality to carry a traditional radio show. Thats why LL was a perfect fit for him. He needs some sort of framework to operate out of and Dr Drew was the perfect straight man

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  5. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    1st year of the radio show with Shek and Brusca was awesome

6. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    dudes somewhat desperate i suppose....no ones was doing a legitimate podcast when he started doing it.... podcasts were still mocked by faggots like stern who claimed sirius was the only legit medium........now everyone has a podcast so there is a ton of competition to retain stats because stats/hits = money from sponsors............the competition is there......after sterns implosion to faggotry i filled my time with carolla/maron and nick n artie.....now i do the joe rogan experience/icehouse chronicles and the duncan trussel family hour for thought provoking funny...AND nick n artie nightly.......i barely listen to carolla anymore or maron.

the joe rogan experience is awesome.dude had a guy on there yesterday that blew my fucking mind.dave asprey......check it out.

7. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I haven't listened to his podcast yet. I saw him once MC a concert here in AZ in 2007 or 2008, I kept yelling "BABABOOOEY!!" at him and he started cracking up. :jj:

8. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:
    That cunt who does "The Shame Report" on NFL.com? I can't stand that fuck.

Looks like I'm going to have to stop taking you seriously, mpa. Sorry, man.

9. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    Jerk!

10. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:
    Easy now.......................let's not say things we can't un-say.

11. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    Why are you involved in the multiple Gonzos? What are you up to?