when the stern show went gay

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by heyohhhh, Dec 7, 2013.

1. heyohhhh

heyohhhh New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    What are everyone's thoughts on when Stern show went gay: richard licking sals taint/balls, etc?

Don't you think this was the show trying to copy Jackass?

2. sammyr134

sammyr134 Mister Sunshine Banned User

Reputations:
    when his daughter started eating pussy

3. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    The show went gay when people's feelings became more important than humor and Howard's pride and desire for mainstream industry acceptance became more important than honesty.

4. Night Ape

Night Ape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's pretty much it. I'd add "When Howard left Alison for Ralph" to the mix..

5. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dawgshed again.

6. GivRodnyachance

GivRodnyachance Overt Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    When Artie left. Howard was already acting very gay and having lots of gay bits, but Artie balanced it out with his hetero comments. After Artie left, it just went pure homo.

7. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Day one of the Revolution sticks in my head. The test show to be specific. The usual audio problems and the usual Scott the engineer beat down. But what was different was shortly thereafter Howard apologized to Scott and told him how great he was. That had never happened before......:bigcry:

Last Monday Howard re-re-writing his Letterman appearance was the pinnacle of pussy-dom. Howard very concerned about Brad Grey's feeling getting hurt from Dave's throw away line during the interview with proprietor of Xanadu. Howard's attempted re-write of his bump failed too.

Stern absolutely is thinking of and speaking to the amazing people when on radio....fuck the average Joes!

8. BonDuckwald

BonDuckwald Active Member

Reputations:
    Social Justice Howie

[video=youtube;B28_9utcMNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B28_9utcMNM[/video]

9. 14chimneys

14chimneys Member

Reputations:
    Artie hid that Howard was a unfunny hasbeen. Now that the show doesnt have anyone thats interesting, edgey or good... it sucks. He replaced Jackie with Benjy - He didnt replace Artie. Thats why the show sucks.

Now for Gay, wow I think since Howard hasnt been able to get his dick hard anymore. He's asking about guys raging hard dicks now, beer can thick...

Howard is basically a impodent Cockold with a Radio Show.

10. larryluncg

larryluncg Empty VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I got sick of all the sal and Richard bits. When they would do one of their gay bits I would turn the dial. It got to the point where I just tuned out. Never came back.

Sal and Richard are two useless assholes with no talent. They were appealing to the lowest common denominator. That was not Howard's audience. If it was my show I would have employed talented people not some idiots doing gay unfunny shit