When will Wiggy be interviewing American Pharoah?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ben Dover, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The horse has been available for interviews for more than two weeks now, since winning the Triple Crown on June 6. I'm shocked that the self-proclaimed "King Of All Media" hasn't pounced on scoring a one-on-one tell-all with the first Triple Crown winner in 37 years.

Actually, it would have to be a two-on-one interview. Wiggy's wife, who is well educated in the language of horse, would have to be there as translator. Perhaps the wigged wonder could flex his mighty muscle over at NBC, and do a live spot on the Today show? It would serve as a huge momentum boost not only for him, but for Beth, who could potentially become an overnight sensation with her ability to actually use horse dialect to pick the brain of American Pharoah. Will he race again for charity? Is there a lucky mare in his life already? Is he worth as many marbles as Beth's husband? How big is his cock? These are questions the world has been wondering about. Only Howard Stern and his animoe loving wife can bring these answers out of a horse who shies away from public interviews. The world sits on pins and needles, anxious for this one in a lifetime interview to take place. Please, Wiggy and Mrs. Wiggy, make this interview happen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tedsfrozenhead

tedsfrozenhead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Every time I see that whore with Howie Hypocrite I want to punch her in vapid, clueless, self-entitled, cat loving, Arab blowing skanky horse face.

3. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    image.jpg image.jpg

Ben Dover likes this.