When you have to apologize for your position on Rape....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by bigbump, Aug 24, 2012.

1. bigbump

bigbump Member

Reputations:
    .......you know you're in trouble. The (R) from MO is a total baffoone but why did Howie concentrate on the abortion part of this guys statement versus the rape part? Howard seems way more dedicated to his views on abortion, especially since he says that Beth is adamantly against it for her. Am I wrong?

2. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Remember when Gary rushed back to his apartment to throw out his cum filled tissues. He probably said off air to get their before Beth does. I can imagine her squeezing out every drop in a test tube in order to self impregnate herself with his seed. I order to secure that all important Estate money. Not to mention that nice child support money as well . . .

3. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    howard must really be torn.

romney/ryan get elected, that means more marbles for him (the democrats are too pussy to filibuster in the senate like the republicans).

but on the flip side, that succubus will find a way to get her demon spawn zygote and short of pushing her down a flight of stairs, wiggy will be SOL.

4. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    wacamole

5. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    Dude should've began his apology with, "Hi, I'm Sal Governale..."

6. fletchman71

fletchman71 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I used to think that the marbles would always win and Howard will still vote for Romney but I have never heard this degree of hate filled commentary and such a strong stance against anyone who is against abortion or homosexuality so I don't know anymore. I think the $500 million and the Hampton's lifestyle has changed Howard from a fiscal conservative to a full blown liberal fucknut.

7. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Fiddle ( bicker over abortion and gay marriage) while Rome (The USA) burns. Unemployment, massive fiscal deficits, impossible unfunded ss and medicare obligations, and a looming currency collapse, they are far less important.

They're both douchebags who don't have a clue. Which makes sense, since 90% of the public are as well.

8. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    This is an anecdote so take it with a grain of salt. I know a woman who works for planned parenthood in a legal position. She says the arguments about abortion are fairly irrelevant but for how they help raise money for both sides and provide wedge issues.

And yeah, they are great distraction.

9. urbanshocker

urbanshocker New Member

Reputations:
    Please don't make a mockery of this...

10. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Missionary or doggy?

11. SouthernListen

Reputations:
    There's rape, rape-rape, legitimate rape, and now Sal's "twat rape".

12. BudBudha

Reputations:
    :nojj:

13. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Pro coat hanger. Wrap yer head around that.

14. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    one has nothing to do with the other though.
    congress could pass bills on all those issues in a week, if they wanted. its not an either-or scenario

i personally think gov should do nothing to fix the economy and it will fix itself.
    other than get rid of the progressive tax system that penalizes success, which no one is either party is proposing anyways.

and i dont understand everyone saying howard wants republicans because of marbles., he pays the same tax rate now, 4 years after dem rule, as he did under rep rule.
    also, even the man who wrote the bush tax cut bill, wants them to expire

15. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    I know a lot of conservative republicans. You can't even discuss abortion, women's issues, or planned parenthood with them. They DON'T care. To the average conservative these are NON ISSUES. They will say abortion shouldn't be a political issue. So I tell them it's on the Republican Platform every year. Evidently it IS a political issue. They only care about the economy and are perfectly happy to vote for religious nut jobs because they think they will fix the economy. Who knows, maybe they have a direct connection to god and can do more for the economy. The children will be praying in school too so that should help as well.

16. BudBudha

Reputations:
    OP please post in the politics forum to get it moving: http://www.dawgsaloon.com/forumdisplay.php/54-Politics

Link? I do some financial planning on the side so working on these tax tables gives me a headache :facepalm:

The media is also consumed with these social issues, just watch the nightly news if you don't believe me. Rather than in depth stories about economics, GDP, taxes, un/under employment we see more about these social issues. Anything economy is boring to most but these social issues really hype up people. Or maybe the media is spiking negative economics because the shit is depressing if you really look at the numbers :nocheer:

Off topic but I was surprised to learn this:
    [video=youtube_share;vdchHGIbxSI]http://youtu.be/vdchHGIbxSI[/video]

17. WholeAssholeOut

WholeAssholeOut Member

Reputations:
    "legitimate rape." because if you really mean no, you will fight to the death, and everyone knows you can't get pregnant if you're dead.

in 1991, "Akin warned that a law against marital rape might be abused ''in a real messy divorce as a tool and a legal weapon to beat up on the husband.''

because it's women who are the problem, not rape

18. SouthernListen

Reputations:
    This was really my point. People vote based on social issues and issues that just don't compare in importance to fiscal and economic issues.

Without being able to make a living and having a stable political and legal system there really is no freedom worth having. We're headed there fast. Both parties are atrocious, but I have no problem picking which party to vote for, even though I disagree with many of their positions. It may only slow the collapse, but that gives me more time to save up for it.

19. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When I rape, it's usually a confused young man who's in a defensive position.

20. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Oh yeah, Like that'd ever happen.........:rolleye: