"This is the worst MCDonald's I have ever been at. Every time I have visited it I have had an issue. The employees don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. When I said something nicely to them about it, I ended up with a nasty rotten grape in my mocha. Now The crazy part is, where on earth would a grape come from? Because as far as I know they don't use grapes at McDonald's for anything! But it was a very rotten grape. I was just sick because I drank all my mocha by the time I heard it knocking around at the bottom of my cup. I took it back and got my money back for it. I sure didn't want another after that the manager really didn't act like it was a big deal so I didn't go back for quite some time. Then I went back last month. I got a McChicken and I was never so sick in my life ended up at the hospital! So tonight we stop to get the dogs a McChicken. And there's hair in it my dogs don't care but I do that's just nasty! I'm just done eating at McDonald's. Ever. Tina O Portland Or"