Entertainment Where to find old Late Night with David Letterman episodes?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ipokesmot, May 21, 2015.

1. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Recently I searched EVERY torrent site I know of, surprisingly no luck except a few singles here and there.. I want full years not just a few clips from youtube.
    I know they were in syndication a while ago on A&E, E!, and Trio, but haven't seen it since. Apparently they were sold to "GoodTimes Entertainment" and was then acquired by "Gaiam", some weirdass company that makes yoga videos and other dumb shit. No DVD's are planned for release.

If any show is in desperate need for liberation from the copyright cunts, this one is. I have the first 4 episodes on tape somewhere and if I can find them I'll encode em.

ARM likes this.
  2. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Dunno, but it would be great to finally see all those eps Beth "starred" in!

BethWeave and ARM like this.
  3. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    I'd love if these were more easily available myself. I hate "clips" and "best of" packages, ugh. Full album guy here, fuck your greatest hits.

With all the recent fanfare, it would make sense for a Hulu or Netflix to liberate these shows from the abyss, particularly with how nobody gives a fuck about the CBS years, every comedy guy who's been licking Dave's taint the past month always quantifies it to Late Night.

Were the sites private? Public got jack shit.

Even a Time Life or something, there's a good amount of full Carson Tonight Shows available on VOD now. Get it together.

Last edited: May 21, 2015
    Ipokesmot and ARM like this.
  4. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    due to Dave's bitter departure from NBC, the earlier shows are in lock-down, however, you can find a few scratchy videotapes from private collections on the inter-webs...

Phuck Yoo, jackieavenger and ARM like this.
  5. BethWeave

BethWeave Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Glad you started this thread. Going to make sure my husband doesn't purchase a Letterman box set for me ever. Don't think he would, but better safe than sorry. It is only a matter of time before Time starts selling them. :thumbup2:

6. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    One good thing about the Letterman exit is it seems that a lot of people are throwing old shows up on youtube.