Where's TYSON?

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by gilaet, Jan 11, 2012.

1. gilaet

gilaet Xanax Service Dog Staff Member

Reputations:
    He still around here?

2. Kanye West

Kanye West Yeezus!

Reputations:
    that nigga rapes women

3. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    TKOing niggas

4. SIPAWITZ

SIPAWITZ Bialy Whore Banned User

Reputations:
    japan

5. blairg

blairg loving Mari

Reputations:
    Filming The Hangover 3

6. gilaet

Reputations:
    knockin out niggas and rapin in japan?

7. JWC

JWC Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I thought he was in Hawaii?

8. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    :pray:

9. Partyxanimal

Partyxanimal Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He hasn't posted in a long time , Hope he's doing alright.

10. nazdrowie

nazdrowie Sultan of Sweat Gold

Reputations:
    Where's CALBO?

11. PullMyFinger

PullMyFinger Hors d'oeuvre Addict VIP

Reputations:
    He didn't sound like he was doing so well the last time he posted.

Hopefully, everything worked out for him. :dontknow:

12. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    he stepped in a long time ago says he got a new job and wouldnt be able to post for a while...i could be wrong but i think he said he might be moving because of the new job

also i think he might have medical situation that kept him too tired along with the new job from posting

13. PullMyFinger

Reputations:
    New Haven State Correctional Facility

14. gilaet

Reputations:
    Sounds like AIDS.

RIP

15. SIPAWITZ

Reputations:
    man that guy was great....sorely missed around here

16. SIPAWITZ

Reputations:
    oh yea....thats right

17. nazdrowie

nazdrowie Sultan of Sweat Gold

Reputations:
    Tyson was a walking pharmacy..he once had a thread about all the pills he had to gobble daily.

Hope he's doing okay.

18. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    no i forget what it was but it wasnt that...something i never heard of

and i hope he id doing ok as well...he was funny and a righteous dude like ferris beuller

19. PullMyFinger

Reputations:
    This.

I remember him saying he was going into the hospital because they wanted to wean him off of all the pain killers.

Then he had the whole accident with his arm thing. :facepalm:

He sure loved the big bush though. :c

20. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Last post in his blog. :sad:

Another Update From Ty
    TYSON
    on 05-06-2011 at 09:15 AM (830 Views)

This has been a rough few weeks for me but things are starting to look better. Maybe. I'm only saying maybe because as of last night, I've been having chest pains but i'll get it checked first thing in the morning, other than that, I'm much better.

On my last blog entry, I mentioned that I was rushed to the hospital because of a work related accident. Here's what happened. At our office, we have lots of glass everywhere, windows, walls, doors, furniture, etc. Very dangerous environment for people like me who doesn't pay attention to anything. After a meeting I had with a few contractors, I headed towards my office. On my way over, I decided to read a few notes from the meeting and because of my stupidity of me not watching where I'm going, I tripped over a cable line that was on the floor (for some reason) and my head and arm went crashing into a glass partition. My head was ok but my arm was pretty bad. The glass cut right into my artery and I was bleeding like crazy. I got the works like anyone at a hospital, paperwork, inserted iv, tube in dick, needles, needles, and more needles then a trip to the OR. I don't know the exact amount of blood I lost but I remember someone telling me that I almost died lol.

I was in the hospital for a week then was released. I had some complications with medications and was admitted again the following day after my release. Went through a lot of pain during that time and because of my situation I had/have with pain meds, I had a few problems there too. I was there for another 4 days and was released. Everything was good for maybe 4-5 days then I started to have a bunch of pain in my left leg and it swelled up quite a bit too, shortness of breath and my heart started racing. Went to the ER and they did a bunch of tests on me to see what's up. I had a chest Xray, echocardiogram, EKG but couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.

I was transferred to another hospital with i'm guessing "better equipment" and maybe better Docs. Anyway they did a bunch of tests and they figured out what was wrong with me. While the other hospital was thinking of the obvious possible reason for me to have these symptoms, this hospital figured it out right away. They told me I developed a blood clot in my leg and it was most likely from being in the hospital bed for a long period of time without moving around. The following day they took care of the problem and I stayed in the hospital for another 3 days.

It's been a very rough time for me and with work on the side, things are very stressful and overwhelming. A crazy year for sure. As of late last week, I had to take a leave of absence because of what's been going on with my life, the pain clinic thing and because I hate most of the people I work with. If it wasn't for the morphine meds I'm on, I don't know what I would do. Yeah it sounds nuts but at this point, I'm not too happy. The morphine helps with taking off the edge and I have the feel of being calm again. But don't worry, I'm not stupid to do a foolish thing to harm myself. I'm just not happy, that's all.

Another thing I want to say to all of my Saloon friends. I miss you all and I appreciate your thoughts and concerns. Though it doesn't look like I'm on the site much these days, I'm actually still here, just not responding but it will change eventually. Lately I dont have the energy to do things and its not only online, its things at home too. I feel like a zombie throughout the day and I hardly get any sleep at night. There's more to the story but I'm going to keep it to myself for now. Maybe I'll bring it up at a later time.

I want to thank you for reading my update and I hope you all have a great weekend.
    Dawg and Monk, I want to say to you two how awesome the site looks. The new theme looks great too.

If any of this doesn't make sense, it's not me, it's the morphine talking haha.

-Ty