Which Stern daughter hates Blobin and why?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by PelicanWig, Aug 14, 2013.

1. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    I saw this mentioned in another thread and it caught my attention... I've never heard this before. Please fill me in.

2. Douchebag 007

Douchebag 007 New Member

Reputations:
    the one who fled across the world away from Howard it's a whole thing

3. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    Robin is a shit bag leaking cunt.

4. Hamptons

Hamptons Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Emily said something to Robin about "overstepping her boundaries" came up on the June 12th show 2008 Howard the topic though

5. PelicanWig

Reputations:
    Thanks I'll search for it.

6. MatthewRosa

MatthewRosa New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Any luck finding the show and reason why?

7. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I think there have been 2 times this has happened. Once at krock with Debra and once at sirius, or I may be blending 2 different stories, (not the deb od story though)

8. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The answers to this question are endless.

9. Daemon

Daemon Asshole

Reputations:
    The title of this thread should be "Which of Howard's daughters hates Blobin *the most* and why?"

10. EmptyArtieChair

EmptyArtieChair Member

Reputations:
    From MarksFriggin on 6/12/08:

The caller asked if Howard's daughters listen to the show. Howard said that they don't listen at all and he's fine with that. He said that he's not sure how they feel about what he does for a living. Artie asked if he thinks that maybe they just lie about it. Howard said they're not like that and he doesn't think they actually listen.

Howard said his parents listen to the show every day but the kids don't from what he can tell. He said that he's not sure if they're even proud of him or not. He said they've never expressed anything about that to him. He said they do live a good lifestyle though.

Gary said that Howard's daughter was at a dinner out in Las Vegas and she was asking who Beetlejuice was and obviously had no idea who he was. He said that it didn't seem like she was a listener.

Howard said it would make it uncomfortable for him to explain to his kids what he does for a living. He's glad that he doesn't have to do that. Howard said that his kids probably prefer that their friends not ask them about what their father does for a living.

Howard said that his kids have come by the show and have worked with the guys there on some stuff. He said that he is pretty well known and famous and maybe his kids don't want to relate to him like that. He really doesn't know. He told Robin to call them and ask herself.

Artie said that he met Emily at that dinner in Vegas and she kind of indicated that she listens sometimes. He said she was very nice and said that he's good on the show. Howard said that he'll tell Emily how Artie is and she'll give him a ''Oh no!'' when she hears the stories about him.

Robin said that Emily doesn't like her anymore after they've had some words about some stuff. Howard said he didn't want to get into what that was about. He said he told Emily he didn't like the way she spoke to Robin and he told her that. Robin said she didn't like that either. Robin said that she wasn't able to call her the last time she wanted to talk to her. She thinks that she's burned the bridge with her now anyway.

The caller asked if Howard would change his show if he knew his kids were listening every day. Howard said he's not sure about that. He doesn't think so. Robin said that he might change the show if he knew that. Robin said that Howard isn't even feeling women's breasts anymore or doming anything like that.

11. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    nice research. i remember that conversation.

thanks. :beer:

12. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    She waits until her colostomy bag fills up with gas and then burps it in front of Captain Frank to fuck with him...she's a real nasty person.

13. flonsta

flonsta Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't ask

14. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here's my guess.

The divorce was likely Howard fault. Maybe he cheated but at the very least he was an absent husband. Like any normal girls they hate the vapid trophy wife that Stern dumped his wife for.

Emily probably made some mention of this and Robin took Howard's side, Emily the likely told her to fuck off because "what does she know"

15. LaReineBlanche

LaReineBlanche Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I do appreciate that Robin seemed willing to broach the topic on air but Howard immediately ended it and moved on to something else.
    I can see why those two women would have issues with one another though...they are both batshit crazy.

16. Judy Garland

Judy Garland New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    All of his daughters and the rest of humanity hates the vapid, empty headed cunt, Robin Quivers. Seriously, name one person who is excited by the idea of more Robin Quivers...I'll give you a hundred years to think of a name.

17. Bethstampon

Bethstampon Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    There was Blobby mention of an argument at a Christmas party too...where she "overstepped her bounds". Can't you see her thinking she had some right to talk to his daughters and try to get them to confide about their feelings on the divorce, Beth etc." They were rightly like "shut the fuck up, you hired stooge...no one, including my father respects you, so shut your trap, cackle and do the 'news'."

I think Blob threw one of her parties and got mad when daughter was like "fuck that noise, not going into a room with that joker-faced bleached blonde moron Bim". Haha...I hope Ashley hates her now too.

18. PelicanWig

Reputations:
    Thanks guys good stuff!

19. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    He said that he's not sure if they're even proud of him or not. He said they've never expressed anything about that to him. He said they do live a good lifestyle though.
    THIS. THIS.THIS is what makes everything worthwhile. First he has love me daddy issues with Ben, and gets double psychosis because his daughters don't give approval. Yeah, so he has 500 million. That will NEVER satisfy him because the mental issues won't be healed. Ever. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

20. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wonder if Emily is the same daughter who hates Beth.

And BTW, way to call out your own daughter on national radio.