white man beats 2 police officers, and lives video

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by skylarbrie, Nov 30, 2014.

1. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  2. Big Bad Booey

Big Bad Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    JameGumb likes this.
  3. Mr. Potato Head

Mr. Potato Head ~Would Like to Play~ Gold

Reputations:
    In this situation, there were 2 cops, 1 perp. Exact opposite of the other situation.

/thread

4. TeeDonkey

TeeDonkey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Goooooooood for himmmmmmmm!

5. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
  6. JB50

JB50 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Wait, so now cops are SUPPOSED to shoot people?

Which is it? make up your mind.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    Ta Ta Toothy likes this.
  7. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Liberals usually fail to stick to a point.

8. Brokenbad

Brokenbad Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here's a good background music.

9. JohnD

JohnD Well-Known Member

Reputations:

10. Wangold

Wangold Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wouldn't have had a problem if they shot him. I'm a whitey too.

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 likes this.
  11. Ta Ta Toothy

Ta Ta Toothy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't think even bullets would have stopped that Frankenstein Monster. Torches and pitchforks maybe.

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 likes this.
  12. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
  13. skylarbrie

Reputations:
    the white-man is winning

14. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Interesting:
    • [​IMG]
      Bo Treat
      · Top Commenter · Roberto-Venn School of Luthiery
      someone that can speak well…i laugh at these ignorant people in ferguson…black people wonder why "their community" get these racial stereotypes…they complain about them, then they feed them…we can't escape these racial stereotypes, and separations of culture because these ignorant fools keep feeding them. you can't pet a lion like a house cat, and you never trust the dog that bites your hand. one black kid dies by a white…whatever. i walk down the street and 3 black kids follow me and harass my young girlfriend while threatening me…what happens?! they deserve to be shot to be made an example of…don't fucking bite people you rabid dogs. the rest of us are house cats, with civilized mentality, that don't get thrown into fits of rage to where we put ourselves in the line of fire…to me it's justifiable for one black to die by the hands of any man if need be, because their history and statistics behind the crimes majority of them makes it justifiable, when dealing with a lion, you don't expect it to just roll over for you…it's in their nature, and these people who act like thugs, clearly haven't evolved their mentality enough…yet.
      Reply · Like · 2 · November 26 at 6:18am
    • [​IMG]
      Bo Treat
      · Top Commenter · Roberto-Venn School of Luthiery
      individuals have brains, cultures have hive minds. biology will clearly back me up, that species evolve to be certain ways. and it's not anywhere near being a far leap to justify that some species of man are incapable of learning humility because of this. or even civility for that matter. i also believe there to be an evolution of mentality man must achieve to evolve beyond the need for guidance in one's morality. to say murder is wrong is totally different than understanding why murder is just or unjust. partially, i blame religion for this slow progression. many people have evolved and become civil in their mentality, we evolved beyond religion. i fear those whom haven't.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  15. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:

wigtropolis and baci like this.
  16. Bs100

Bs100 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I johnD above- a survey of united states history would show that killing people who do wrong is very much American. From the beginning, the death penalty was used in the colonies and killing wrongdoers was a community event. It was drummed into citizens that your life was not important if you hurt your fellow man. The killing of another was justified in many other circumstances than today- a big one was if someone threatened property. Horse thieves could be killed under California law in the 1800's- same in texas and other southern states.

That said- in the above case- had the officers shot that man- they could have said they reasonably feared for their lives, especially if he went for a waistband or tried to get a gun. The test is based on a totality of the circumstances- in fergusun- you had proof that Brown went for the gun while the officer was in the car- (evidence of brown's blood and bullet shot through closed door) when he went towards the officer again (which bullet holes proved that arms were down and body was moving forward) there was a reasonable fear for the officers life being threatened.

17. JohnD

JohnD Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Agreed on American history. Our country was and is tied to severe judgments on acts of violence or treachery (as long as it was not violence sanctioned by the government in which case it was totally cool and went unpunished most of the time). However, I think, for the most part, we moved beyond "Wild West Law" where life was very cheap and men were shot down and forgotten the next day. Our founding fathers never wanted that. One of them defended the British for the "Boston Massacre" while the mob wanted heads to roll. The Declaration of Independence and later the constitution pushed the idea that men and women needed protection from the powers that be. Failure to check that power and hold it accountable would result in abuses.

With the rise of the internet and cable TV our society seems to be regressing. Hate and fear sell and segments of our population are getting told every day how the other guy is screwing them over (all while the real powers just take more and more for themselves). As a result instead of Fergusun being about the facts it becomes a focal point of each factions rage against the other factions. One guy needs to be the hero and one the villain and anything that messes with their narrative is just wrong. Every side of the argument should have seen it as sad that one man died and another man had his life burned down around him (people may think he got off but look at how George Zimmerman's life has gone since he "got off"). The lack of respect for human life in segments of today's America is concerning and I'm not sure we can change it with so many hate mongers having a public voice and so much money to be made by stirring the lynch mobs up.

18. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:

Aren't you the guy that believes Denver National Airport is an Extra Terrestrial Prison for enslaved Humans?

Lemmy and JB50 like this.
  19. Bs100

Bs100 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Maybe it seems like we are regressing- but as far as violent crime goes- we are more safe than ever before. It is not even close. It is shocking how few murders we have when compared to our population. I would argue that our policing, and prison system has worked wonders.

At the same time- I would also say human life is cheaper modernly. And argue that the wild west actually cared more for human life than you realize. Small pioneering towns depended on eachother for life. One criminal in that setting could create catastrophic tragedy for the whole community.

It is not a coincidence that human abuses take place more often in large populationed countries. India, China, Russia- all of these place have more human abuses than almost anywhere else in the world- they also carry the highest amount of populations. The more people you have- the less value each one has. The United states had less than 200 million people in the 60's and now has almost doubled. That has an effect. It also doesnt help that we refuse to acknowledge simple truths about our population. We have more people than we need. There are people in the US that no one has use for. And the number of those people increases all the time. That isnt hate- that is just objective fact. So when some of these useless ones act out- naturally people arent going to care. It is an absurdity to care. And the only ones who do care- are other members of this same population that the society doesnt need, and they act out with looting and destruction.

20. skylarbrie

Reputations:
    you think that you are better than us because you can read and write, and can actually comprehends things...