White People Cry About White Privilege In New MTV Documentary "White People"...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Jul 9, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Watch white people cry about white privilege in a new MTV documentary “White People”
    The new documentary called "White People" follows around students as they come to terms with their identity VIDEO

[​IMG]"White People" (Credit: MTV)
    A new MTV documentary called “White People” purports to ask the “very uncomfortable” questions about white privilege and white frustration.

It documents the perceived struggle that White teens and twenty-somethings have in coming to terms with their identity. Dakota, a 22-year-old from a small town in Virgina, for example, has a moment of awakening when he joins a historically black college. Another student by the name of Katy is convinced that being white prevented her from receiving a scholarship to Grand Canyon University.

Are you a fan of the Pulitzer Prize-winning executive director Jose Antonio Vargas (best known for his work with the Virginia Tech shootings in 2007) or do you just enjoy watching white people cry? This one may be for you.

“White People” airs Wednesday, July 22 at 8:00pm ET/PT on MTV.

Watch the trailer courtesy of MTV below:

2. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    Where can I get me some of this white privilege?

3. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i'm very white
    does being white give someone a bit of an edge in life?
    maybe

if you were raised to think life was gonna be fair then your parents fucked you over

4. sz1122

sz1122 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wouldn't mind some as well. Apparently, I've been doing this all wrong. I have to get my ass out of bed everyday and work.

5. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    it gives you an edge UNLESS you want a state or federal job or to get into a college you don't have the grades to go to.

stanggirl, agnes, Slow and 1 other person like this.
  6. Mugsy

Mugsy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's ok...When WW3 comes, and it will come, these assholes are fucked....

Head Censor likes this.
  7. Freedom Fries

Freedom Fries Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have a feeling I'm not gonna see this show.

8. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    I avoid going out in the sun to help increase the amount of white privilege I enjoy.

Cunt, zutroy, daphnejoanes and 4 others like this.
  9. ChimneySweep

ChimneySweep Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When is the documentary called "Black People" coming out? That should be a real blast.

I wonder if my white privelege will carry over if I move to Japan or Africa or India or...Mexico or...

What these and other retards don't understand is that ANY majority population tends to "take care of its own" to some degree (of course not every single member of said group) just like they do in predominantly black neighborhoods where blacks run everything, get kickbacks from their buddies, enjoy 100% of the contracts, etc.

America actually did the unthinkable, which was to legally ENFORCE the idea that there should be a sort of "equality" in the workplace through things like affirmative action which ENSURE that this cannot happen, even when completely incompetent and/or unqualified people are given jobs over far more competent people based entirely on their race/gender..."good racism" and "good sexism". You only have to know this to understand why the standards of nearly everything have gone DOWN over the years this has been I practice. I'm still waiting for these policies to be applied to professional sports, but I guess maybe there is a bit of a double standard here (shock). Even after decades of bending over backwards and throwing billions of dollars down toilets of schools and neighborhoods, nothing has changed and it is never good enough.

sino8r, stanggirl, Cunt and 8 others like this.
  10. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    Is it even possible that the next young generation after millenials will be even more brain washed and pussified?

11. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    The trailer isn't working for me. It's just frozen on one still picture for the duration of the video.

But regardless, the mewling and whining of the "white privilege" set is well known at this point. The problem, as it exists for pretty much all of the far left's solutions to the world's perceived issues, is that the movement seeks to drag down everyone to the level of the non-achievers, rather than inspire the non-achievers to rise to the level of those whose families have been productive contributors to society and the country for many generations. As such, the "white privilege" race baiters are completely morally bankrupt and should be vigorously opposed by anyone with half a brain.

This is also another wake up call for parents. Now more than ever, you need to be VERY involved in vetting the schools that you allow your children to attend. This idiotic "white privilege" movement would be nowhere if it weren't for the indoctrination programs that are operating in a goodly percentage of our public schools. Filling the minds of our kids with mush like this and trying to artificially destroy their sense of self esteem - on the absurd premise that they're "bad" and unfairly exploiting others simply because of their heritage - goes hand-in-hand with their complimentary program which for years now has been attempting to instill a sense of self worth and self esteem into urban youths. The problem here, of course, is that our public school administrators have been led to believe that self esteem is something which can be conferred upon a student merely with the waving of a magic wand. They think if they tell a kid they are special, then that kid will suddenly believe it to be true. In reality, however, a sense of true self worth is something than can only be gained through effort and achievement. And since our urban school system is largely unable to inspire achievement, only a very superficial, very narcissistic and very counterproductive variety of self esteem is ever produced.

I promise you this nonsense won't be going away on its own. And just wait to see the kind of absurd policies that will be enacted because of it. We've already seen the example of the school principal in Oregon who is very concerned about the racial insensitivity inherent in the peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/...ol-principal-Peanut-Butter-sandwiches-RACIST#

If you want to see this country continue to be a world leader and if you want your kids to have any chance at a future, then resist the "white privilege" movement at every turn. It's nothing more than another tool for the "pro-diversity" crowd to use in their attempts to drag everyone down to the lowest common denominator where all kids will be reduced to the level of those kids who have no parents and can't be bothered to study, learn or apply themselves in any manner.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  12. The Booey

The Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    People who choose to indulge in white liberal guilt are funny. :hehe:

Head Censor likes this.
  13. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm a brown person and find the term "white privledge" to be one of the douchiest and annoying pc terms ever. Even worse than "marriage equality".

sino8r, smichal, CrucifiedAGT and 2 others like this.
  14. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits

Reputations:
    this seems racist

sino8r, Shortwave98 and CrucifiedAGT like this.
  15. Cinnaminion

Cinnaminion All Shadowy Light Gold

Reputations:
    Is this MTV trying to be relevant?

Adorable.
    Next!

16. Trainwreckjm

Trainwreckjm Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    These are the people we will come for first.

17. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Right, because the U.S will be so much better when everyone's "brown"? That retarded on it's face. But if the left insists we go down this path, can we assume the we should be more like Africa? Where slavery, homophobia, rape and death are part of everyday life?

18. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Mark Levine was just talking about this yesterday and has a book coming out about the millennium generation and how they're basically being brainwashed to hate America.

check1, TheWonk, Nemo and 1 other person like this.
  19. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    Thanks for the moral compass Mtv, the channel that doesn't play videos and ignored Michael Jackson for most of the 80's.

20. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    smichal likes this.