Who Else Thinks Benjy's Schtick is Goofing on the Castrated One and Bet-Ho????

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by illini fan, Jan 31, 2012.

1. illini fan

illini fan New Member VIP

Reputations:
    Yah I know Benjy is untalented and is an asswipe...but I will give him credit that all his physical and personality changes since dating Elisa is a goof on The Castrated one and his whore wife...And I think the castrated one knows it...so the pussywhipped castrated one has his minions, Monkey boy and Lisa (no-Talent) cunt, get on Bejy's case for "changing"

Howie is such a pussywhipped douche....

Thoughts???

2. PJ Pants

PJ Pants New Member

Reputations:
    Howie is such a pussywhipped douche....

Thoughts???[/QUOTE]

OMG - Did you hear Gary and Lisa on WUS?? Gary said Benjy is using all his plugs and shtick to make her famous. Lisa G said he's pushing someone with a 'non-career' and it's tacky and forced.

I spit my coffee out laughing and wondered if anyone of those sycophants realized what they were saying and hearing!

Lisa also said how smart Benjy is, and how he's always two steps ahead of everyone else. If this crap with Alyssa is planned, he's not only smart, he's and effing GENIUS - like Andy Kaufman genius!!

:cheer:

3. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    Benjy is far from untalented. I've had thoughts about this before and I think it could be true.

4. BIGtony

BIGtony New Member

Reputations:
    No. That's beyond idiotic.

5. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Great. Another nutsack slathering sycophant... :rolleyes:

6. BIGtony

BIGtony New Member

Reputations:
    Maybe I'm just not an awful, bitter human being:dontknow:

Besides, this is just a case of someone projecting a whacked-out meaning on something innocuous. It's like that dude who called in yesterday claiming Howard was speaking to him through the radio.

7. Guts83

Guts83 Active Member

Reputations:
  8. illini fan

Reputations:
    In case you didn't notice yet, but the guy who called in yesterday was fake.........

:facepalm:

9. darthnilus

darthnilus New Member

Reputations:
    if benji did this as a goof....he's a genius, with huge balls. The only problem is, we'll never know

10. illini fan

Reputations:
    I don't think Benjy would have started this until the Castrated one berated their relationship a short time ago and called benjy "pussywhipped" on the air...

11. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think Benjy is playing out Howards life since Beth and Howard is giving himself shit, with out even knowing it. Bravo Benjy, bravo........ this time.

12. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    A great theory, but I still don't believe Benji would risk career suicide 3 years before the end of the contract. Where else does he have to go?

13. CFStern

CFStern New Member

Reputations:
    I believe it, based on all of the evidence.

14. Yea Right

Yea Right Member

Reputations:
    I just watched the videos of Benjy and his GF performing together. If this is Benjy schtick I think someone should fill Elisa in. It really looks like she thinks they are some type of rock duo with a huge hit. It's almost embarrassing to watch. She lip syncs his parts with him and dances around like she is performing at Madison Square instead of some cheap ass bar. . Benjy looks very uncomfortable. He looks a lot more comfortable yelling out at some tv thing or press conference. His whole persona changes during his benjy Schtick. His voice changes — facial expressions are over exaggerated. It's very easy to see when Benjy is goofing on someone or something. Maybe he is more comfortable doing schtick because no one sees the real Benjy.

If this is Benjy schtick and Elsa is performing in it with him they both deserve and academy award. If not, they both need a huge reality check .

15. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    She's not interested in the schtick part. She's only interested in reviving her career. So naturally she'll sing and perform to the best of her abilities.

Her "interest" in Benjy is very debatable. I'm still of the opinion he's being used like a public restroom toilet brush.

16. Mulletude

Mulletude I'm Big In The Hate Club, Ya Know VIP

Reputations:
    I know that it's the longest of longshots. But what if.....what if "Online Sweatheart" got legs and became a success? After weeks of Howard calling it crap, if it was to succeed, how would the Greatest Judge Who Ever Judged A Rigged Contest explain that one? He'd say that the public was wrong, he's still the greatest. I'd just love to hear it. Of course, the down side would be that Benji and Miss Schwartz would be a success. I'd still trade it for Howard's judging cred to take a bit of a hit.

17. Yea Right

Yea Right Member

Reputations:
    Then she better change partners. Benjy dancing around in some blond wig..Attempting to sing in key while ogling her will not be a big career builder. If anything it makes her look like a fool…Truthfully, I don't even know what kind of singer she really is. Why? Because I am too busy trying to figure out what the Hell is going on. If Benjy would have stayed in the background and just promoted her as a singer maybe then she might gain something out of this. Sometimes people with really big egos only see what they want to see. Maybe she thinks she is such a good singer and so hot the world will forget all about the fat man with the wig next to her.

18. FCCstandards

FCCstandards Non-Essential Salooner VIP

Reputations:
    He's just trying to get his name out there so he has work after the show ends

19. Tinman

Tinman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'll go with the mocking Howard angle if someone comes up with a good motive.

Howard ripped into Benjy's manhood really deep when the new girlfriend was first introduced, maybe he snapped?

That's all I got.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  20. BIGtony

BIGtony New Member

Reputations:
    Of course you think that :funny: