Shop Now At Amazon

Who is supporting the B's in today's playoffs?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Gunnar, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Gunnar

Gunnar New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    Gummer is for sure.

I have to honor Mr. TfC, a couple guys on the N&A show that are Bengal fans and the couple of N&A fans that view/post here and watch and root for Natti's Bengals.

I was listening to TfC's last appearance on N&A, 10-08-12 Hour 3 10:50 in, and man Artie was pretty hard on my #1 favorite caller.

Tim is really a good caller, he can roll with the punches (like Artie busting ass on TfC about where the Eiffel Tower is located).

But, like a lot of people in Artie's life, it burns to get a little too close to the dude (like co-workers, people that work for him and dedicated callers).

However, this last call still shows why TfC is truly "one of the original gansta fans" of N&A.

Good follow-on call from Wit in Utah too.

Gummer,

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  2. TelegramSam

TelegramSam Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I am hanging out on my couch getting ready as we speak (god bless HTPCs and split screen). I really hope they win and Artie has to acknowledge them, he always blows off the Bengals unless he happened to pick them for gambling purposes. I love Artie, but he has to remember that there are pro teams outside of the two coasts. It all depends on whether Dalton elevates his game or not, I really think they can go as far as he takes them.

3. mpa

mpa New Member

Reputations:
    Team USA beat sweeden in hockey this morning, watching the D1aa championship game, hating that fuckface gutter like any good American would, getting ready to watch Wild Card Weekend - It's a good weekend to be a red blooded American.

4. Gunnar

Gunnar New Member Shot Dead

Reputations:
    B's "Bend Don't Win/Break" defense just held the marching Texans to 3!

The Dalton Gang will now ride again!

To many !!!! in my posts?

G.