WTF Who knew "Dickmatized" was a word?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by No. 2 Pencil, Oct 16, 2016.

1. No. 2 Pencil

No. 2 Pencil "Shit Mult" VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

There is even a book:

[​IMG]

The author is a "vegan raw foodist, artist, designer, Reiki Master Teacher, intuitive healer, writer and world traveler."

:giggle:

Anyway, some guy was shot up outside of her book signing in Manhattan. :coffee:

Cookie_Puss, Turtle Man and sstressed like this.
  2. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Blinded by Penis: 5 Signs You've Been Dickmatized
    [​IMG]
    Don't act like you've never wondered. I know y'all freaky asses are gonna keep reading. Don't play yourself boo.

What is Good Dick?

Good dick can call you at 5am and you will answer like you

were wide awake waiting on his phone call.

Good dick can ask you to make a 3 course meal on a Tuesday afternoon.

Good dick will have you standing in line on Saturday @6am waiting for Yeezy's to drop.

Good dick will inspire you.

Good dick will have you going to work on a Monday morning to a job you hate speaking to every one of the people you don't like.

Good dick makes your life better.

Good dick will have you glowing.

Good dick will have you driving in a rain storm just to spend an hour with him.

Good dick will make you sex your Saturday away.

Good dick will have your boss wondering how you manage to perform well under incredible pressure.

We're not talking about regular ol good sex. We're not even talkin' about the unrivaled good dick and good brain COMBO. . .yet.

As comedian Rob Stapleton so eloquently put it, GOOD Dick can do stuff BAD Dick can't do. Read that again, fellas. Half of Sommore's set on Queens of Comedy was about good dick. It's important.

Females get caught up tryna figure out if he's hung like a horse. Lookin at hands, feet and limb length tryna figure out whether he's "blessed." Silly girls. Length doesn't mean anything when he doesn't have girth. Size doesn't mean much when he knows how to stroke it.

Next thing you know you're blinded by the penis wondering why you keep accepting less than you deserve so you can keep your good dick supply. Don't be confused kids, we're not talking about good sex.

Good sex can make you climax.

Good dick will fuck your whole world up.

[​IMG]

Being dickmatized is not something to be ashamed about. Don't even try to justify trying to keep him around beyond the fact that he's serving good dick. He can't spell, he's not articulate and probably won't be a great father figure if you just so happen to get pregnant. Baby girl, you don't have to hide it. No female is immune from the effect of a well slung penis. They are plenty females out there who been blinded and dumbfounded by D2B (Shout out Rapper "Problem" for the song "Dick 2 Bomb").

How can you tell if a man has good dick before you bust it open for 'em?

1. He Knows He Has Good dick.

A man with good dick knows with every inch of his dick that he's great at laying pipe. Its in the way he walks, talks, dresses, laughs and looks at you. Good dick swag oozes from his pores. He uses that shit as a weapon. Good dick will ask you to take a trip just to get it and not stutter. He will be surprised when you ask "So you want me to travel all the way to (insert city) JUST to see you?" Good dick is rare and he knows it. Girls wanna keep good dick on tap even if its in another town. Good dick uses his gift to change your mind and will have you losing your train of thought. The only reason he tries half the things he tries is because he knows he has good dick.

2. He Doesn't Brag.

Good dick doesn't do a lot of talking.

He doesn't have to. A guy who KNOWWWSSSSSS he has good dick will let his stroke speak for him. He might even allow you to doubt his dick giving ability. He'll talk about sex just so you know he knows what he's doing but he is mum about details. He's proly from the "islands." Those Jamaicans are trouble! *not tooting my own horn or anything* He's not gonna tell you his measurements. He's not gonna describe any special moves. Then, BAM! He'll sneak the snake up on ya and have you dickmatized in no time! LOL! Making you ladies sing "Biggie Biggie Biggie can't you see?/ Sometimes ya peen just dickmatize me/ And I just love your flashy ways/Guess thats why they're broke and you're so paid/" ::Take that::

3. He Understands his REAL Purpose.

[​IMG]
    He knows he can have all those stale ass qualities women say they're looking for (smart, funny, can take care of her, degree'd up, single, no kids, etc), but he knows what women really need: Good Dick at home. He understands his responsibility. He needs to have her walls trembling. He needs to leave her legs shaking. He knows she won't complain if he tells her where to put her legs. He knows he needs to toss her around and pulvarize the poon. He knows he can get her to jump off the dresser. He's also careful about who he shares his gift of girth with because he's learned the lesson that with great dick comes with great responsibility. He's probably given the pipe to a chick who wasn't mentally stable. That never ends well.

4. He's Had Practice.

Polls shows 90% of men don't discuss specifics or stroke techniques with their friends. Women are the opposite. They give each other blowjob lessons. They teach each other how to make their ass cheeks clap. They'll say, "He's not that big but he knows what to do with it" or "He's really big but he hurt me." Men don't ask about stroke numbers, special moves and, unless you're a groupie, we are tight lipped about your sexual prowess. He's gotten all of his experience through on-the-job training with women he's successfully made comfortable. This means his skill set has been carefully perfected. He knows he can dickmatize any woman.

5. He Has Rhythm.

Being a great dancer is directly related to his dickmatizing ability. The better he can move his hips the better he can swirl that...well you get it. Exhibit A: Chris Brown. Y'all don't believe Rih Rih thought twice about leaving Breezy because he's good looking and funny do you? Have you seen that kid dance? I rest my case.

Before y'all go accusing me of making it seem like dick ruins chicks, I understand there is a place in every chick's life for a guy who has no other purpose in her life than to serve her with pulverizing and paralyzing penis. All some women need to transform their attitude is some good dick. When she finds herself making wild exceptions and concessions its time for her to step back and evaluate herself. Look at yourself boo boo, your mind is jaded. You don't even recognize yourself based on your behaviors. She can't even remember why she was gonna cut him off. If you've fallen victim and wish to leave the situation, there is only one way to do it: make a clean break. You will have to stop seeing him immediately. You will need to axe all communications and possibly make new friends. Avoid all possible situations where the two of you will be left alone. Avoid eye contact when you see him and don't talk to him for more than 2 minutes until you have fully recovered.

**This is all a source of entertainment, some truth, some fiction, some life experience, and some others experience**

But thank you for reading....

http://thacoolchronicles.blogspot.com/2013/10/blinded-by-penis-5-signs-you-been.html

Cookie_Puss and No. 2 Pencil like this.
  3. MilkyDischarge

Reputations:
    Help! I Have Been Dickmatized!
    Dear Sexy Single Mommy,

Girl, I need your help! I was a silent viewer of your Twitter Chat because I was a little embarrassed about my current situation and it seemed like all of the women had been there but were not currently being dickmatized. I had not heard the term, “Dickmatized” before but when you posted the definition, I began to realize that I was that chick who had fallen victim to the BEST DICK IN MY LIFE & when I tell you that I have lost my ever-loving my behind it….Giirrrlllll…I AM A MESS!

I met this guy, who for the sake of this letter, I will call, “Long Dick Willy,” about 6 months ago. We met at a mutual friends BBQ and hit it off right from the jump. He is tall, 6’7, former football player, light eyes and sexy as a MF! All the things that I like in a man, as far as physical qualities are concerned. We exchanged numbers and talked every day for a week. We went out to dinner and a movie two weeks later and ended up at his place, in his bed, at the end of the date. It was never my intention to have sex with him so soon but the physical attraction between us is undeniable and when he kissed me, I couldn’t breathe!

[​IMG]

That man took me DOWN! When I say that I could feel him all the way in my stomach…I am NOT lying! I had never been with a man who was that BIG before and when I rode it, it was damn near in my chest! But it’s not ONLY about the dick…his tongue had me speaking in tongues! I mean, he put a tongue lashing on my so tough, he could have called me “Kizzy” and I would have responded, “Yes, Massa!” He put it on my so damn good that I can’t get it off my mind! Now, I am walking around like a zombie with my head all in the clouds! I can’t think about anything else but him! I want it morning, noon and night!

However, there are some things that I found out AFTER he dickmatized me that I wouldn’t ordinarily put up with from a man… he doesn’t work and the “apartment” that we went to the first night was his brother’s. He actually lives with his mom “until he get’s back on his feet.” However, NONE of that even matters because I ONLY want to have sex with him. We see each other about 3-4 times a week for a “fuck session” and that’s it. We have never been out on a date after the first time, because I want to get straight to it (as I am sure he does, too!) every time I see him.

My friends think that I have lost my mind because I let him take my car while I’m at work a couple of times a week. He says that he is looking for jobs or has some interviews, but it’s been 4 months and he hasn’t found one yet. He doesn’t even put gas in the car but when I complain, he starts kissing and touching me and gets me all hot and bothered that I just let it pass. Once I found a girl’s phone number in my car but when I confronted him about it, I got the same reaction that I do when I complain about the gas and we end up damn near getting it on in the car!

I have been approached by men who have their shit together but I won’t even give them the time of day because I have been dickmatized by Long Dick Willy. I know that he is no good but I can’t even see beyond the sex. Please give me some suggestions on what I can do to walk away from this good dick!

Signed,

Kizzy ~ Slave to the Dick

What The Sexy Single Mommy Would Do?

Kizzy, my dear, you are in one hell of a predicament! The good thing is that you have taken the first step and acknowledged that you have a problem! Now, you simply need to WALK AWAY!

Don’t call him and don’t return his calls. You need to stay as far away from Long Dick Willy as possible because it seems that you two can not occupy the same space without being all over each other.

You have already noted the things that you would not “ordinarily” tolerate in a man, so you ALREADY know that this is not the man for you. Besides putting in down in the bedroom, what else is he offering you? Sounds like nothing but wet sheets and a wet ass.

Long Dick Willy, I’m sure knows what effect his dick has on women and he knew he could dickmatize you right from your initial conversation. Men like this, pry on women like you…the ones that have never had REALLY good dick and don’t know how to act once they get it and who will do anything to continue getting it!

Kizzy, WAKE UP! Find a hobby or something to occupy your mind and your time. Hang out with your friends more and be open to talking to some of the men that approach you. Give a good man a chance! Remember above all else, that you are worthy of having a man who adores you and who thinks much more of you than a piece of ass and YOU, my dear Kizzy, have to expect and demand more of men. Sex should be the icing on the cake…not just the cake!

http://thesexysinglemommy.net/2014/08/help-dickmatized/

Cookie_Puss and No. 2 Pencil like this.
  4. MilkyDischarge

Reputations:
  5. No. 2 Pencil

Reputations:
    I'm being to exposed to a whole new world ITT.

Make it stop.

MilkyDischarge and Cookie_Puss like this.
  6. MilkyDischarge

Reputations:
    And for you fags....
    IMG_5255.JPG IMG_5256.JPG IMG_5257.JPG

Attached Files:

Cookie_Puss likes this.
  7. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I have never dickmatized a woman

so I post on the internet instead

8. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Never "dickmatized" any woman :(

I did wow a girl once with my ball's elasticity tho!

No. 2 Pencil and Cookie_Puss like this.
  9. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Like the old blues song says........."I can call your womans name in the middle of the night......And have her come to me zombified"...................
    [​IMG]

No. 2 Pencil likes this.
  10. MilkyDischarge

Reputations:
    From my research, it appears only the black man can dickmatize the bitches

No. 2 Pencil likes this.
  11. FishySausage

Reputations:
    Whew! Now I don't feel so bad

No. 2 Pencil likes this.
  12. MilkyDischarge

Reputations:
    However, you may be able to dickmatize a youthful, well-toned, and tender twink.

No. 2 Pencil likes this.
  13. hidden dragon

hidden dragon the princess of darkness Staff Member

Reputations:
    I've known a few women who have been dickmatized. It's so sad to see.

14. Cookie_Puss

Cookie_Puss Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What's her problem? Someone grab her by the pussy or something?

No. 2 Pencil likes this.
  15. FishySausage

Reputations:
    That'd be tough seeing as how I'm not attracted to them
    (Although I did see a crazy hot tranny in some thread here the other day :facepalm: )

No. 2 Pencil and MilkyDischarge like this.
  16. Bobby Axelrod

Bobby Axelrod Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That word has been around since I started dating in 1997.

17. MilkyDischarge

Reputations:
    What was special about the cock?

Cookie_Puss likes this.
  18. Bobby Axelrod

Bobby Axelrod Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My nickname is 'Mike Dickma'

Cookie_Puss likes this.
  19. No. 2 Pencil

Reputations:
    Never heard it.

But I don't live in a ghetto.

Bobby Axelrod likes this.
  20. hidden dragon

hidden dragon the princess of darkness Staff Member

Reputations:
    I don't get why they thought the dick was so great, but damn they would do whatever the guy wanted. It was pathetic.