Politics Who should trump/Clinton invite to the next debate

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Oct 14, 2016.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    ???

Monica lewinsky?
    Julian Assange?
    The Benghazi victim families?
    The dude claiming to be bills son?

oldpaddy likes this.
  2. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ed Torian, hook both candidates up.

3. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    black lives matters women! you know those bitches couldn't keep quiet if they had guns to their heads!

4. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    hillary, is it true that you...

5. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The living relatives of all the people the Clintons have had murdered. They'll need a bigger venue

6. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Totally anonymous people/faces...and allow the media's imaginations to run wild with trying to fill in the various blanks. ... [​IMG]

oldpaddy likes this.
  7. Winst

Winst Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Hillary's crooked brother...no...the *other* crooked brother. ... :whistle:

8. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    This would be awesome.
    "For questions 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 11, and 14 you were being deceptive"

HypocriteHowie likes this.
  9. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:

MilkyDischarge likes this.
  10. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Take yer pick
    IMG_5038.JPG IMG_5040.JPG IMG_5037.JPG IMG_5041.JPG

11. redwolf

redwolf Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    front row center!

12. The Snork

The Snork Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:

He should bring the actual rotting corpses.

oldpaddy likes this.
  13. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    Take note trump lovers: the guy who posts penthouse letters and called the cops on a guy who he ratted out for drinking at work because he feared retribution is on your side.

killallposers likes this.
  14. Fuzz Nuts

Fuzz Nuts VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  15. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    These girls

16. XuXu

XuXu Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...14ca9de2972_story.html?utm_term=.02502fccb44a

By Sheila Foster Anthony May 26

"Vince Foster was my brother. Donald Trump should be ashamed."

It is beyond contempt that a politician would use a family tragedy to further his candidacy, but such is the character of Donald Trump displayed in his recentcomments to The Washington Post. In this interview, Trump cynically, crassly and recklessly insinuated that my brother, Vincent W. Foster Jr., may have been murdered because “he had intimate knowledge of what was going on” and that Hillary Clinton may have somehow played a role in Vince’s death.

How wrong. How irresponsible. How cruel.

“There are people who continue to bring it up because they think it was absolutely a murder,” Trump said in response to a question about Vince’s death.

Trump was canny enough to hedge — he’s not the one raising questions, he said, but others have. He noted that Vince “knew everything that was going on, and then all of a sudden he committed suicide.” The circumstances of Vince’s death, he observed, were “very fishy” and the theories about possible foul play “very serious.”

This is scurrilous enough coming from right-wing political operatives who have peddled conspiracy theories about Vince’s death for more than two decades. How could this be coming from the presumptive Republican nominee for president?

Five investigations, including by independent counsels Robert B. Fiske Jr. and Kenneth Starr, concluded that Vince suffered from severe depression that caused him to be unable to sleep, unable to work, unable to think straight, and finally to take his own life.

I know this to be true because Vince lived with me when he came to Washington to serve as deputy counsel to the president. This is a grueling job in any administration, especially so at the start, and in the case of the Clinton White House, the counsel’s office — and Vince — were consumed with problems, including over the firing of employees in the White House travel office.

Vince and I were very close siblings — I was the older, by four years and two months — and there was not much we didn’t share with one another. After about three months, his family rented out their Little Rock home and Vince moved with them to a small Georgetown house.

Vince called me at my office in the Justice Department a few days before he died. He told me he was battling depression and knew he needed help. But he was worried that such an admission would adversely affect his top-level security clearance and prevent him from doing his job.

I told him I would try to find a psychiatrist who could help him and protect his privacy. After a few phone calls, I gave him three names. That list was found in his wallet with his body at Fort Marcy Park in McLean. I did not see a suicide coming, yet when I was told that Vince was dead I knew that he had killed himself. Never for a minute have I doubted that was what happened.

I think Vince felt he was a failure, this brilliant man who had so many talents, had achieved so many honors and was so well-respected by his peers. He must have felt that he couldn’t stay in his job at the White House, and he couldn’t go back to Little Rock. He was so ill, he couldn’t see a way out.

A few months after Vince’s death, I began to see alarming reports in the news articles distributed throughout the Justice Department each day. These clips, which began appearing in newspapers across the country, were similar, as though written by a single source.

This was the beginning of the countless conspiracy theories spun by those who claimed that the Clintons had Vince murdered because he knew something about Whitewater, the real estate transaction that became the subject of the Fiske and Starr investigations. Repeat something enough times and in enough venues, I guess, and people begin to question their own good sense.

These outrageous suggestions have caused our family untold pain because this issue went on for so long and these reports were so painful to read. For years, our family had to wage a court fight to prevent release of photographs of Vince’s dead body. My heartbroken mother was plagued by harassing phone calls from a reporter.

Through all this time I have not spoken publicly about this matter, out of an effort to maintain our family’s privacy. I am now, because The Post sought my reaction. I have donated to Hillary Clinton’s campaign but have not had contact with anyone at the campaign about my decision to go public.

For Trump to raise these theories again for political advantage is wrong. I cannot let such craven behavior pass without a response.

17. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It'd be teriffic