Who will you enjoy to see suffer when shit hits the fan?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by PiggyMohammad, Dec 8, 2013.

1. PiggyMohammad

PiggyMohammad Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Inspired by Dawgs thread http://www.dawgshed.com/showthread.php/97585-Can-you-survive-if-the-shit-hits-the-fan

We all know that certain groups and individuals will have no chance in surviving if our civilization crumbles. People who are doing okay now, but will be lowest caste in a post apocalypse world.
    In case you survive yourself, who will bring a smile to your face when you see them crawling in the gutter, begging for scraps and sucking dick for half a can of tuna?

Gold-Diggers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    No more vanity projects financed by your sugar-daddy. No more personal weathermen, chefs, animal behaviorists, cleaners & assistants. Dumb bimbos with a skill set to buy Gucci bags, get themselves on the red carpet and clean old rich Jews bank accounts with the least amount of dick sucking. In the world of Mad Max, you will be just another cheap whore and die when your implants leak in less than 10 years.

2. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Pathological liars:

[​IMG]

3. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Here's someone who will suffer, not only when the shit hits the fan, but when the HSS ends.

[​IMG]

4. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    Douchebags with piercings.
    [​IMG]
    They have given up getting a job to sustain themselves, unless they pierce other aka making more losers. They want attention, to be different, but are unable to do this by talent or hard work.
    Without social security or daddys money, these assholes could not afford putting pounds of metal in their ugly faces.
    While I will be living of the land, looking for food and pussy, these fucktards will be cleaning their infected piercing wounds with other peoples piss.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  5. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i ALWAYS love these pictures of the happy couple beaming away blissfully happy finally being plugged into their soul mate and then knowing the rest of the story. look at katie how pretty she is all the while plotting to fleece that old bald fucker with the fake teeth. think of all the loving wiggy and whorse pics we get to really remember the good times with! <insert knee slap>

once i was watching a forensic files show or something like it and the married beaming couple in the happytime photos were charged with killing the guys wife who later married his beaming bride. it was later found out the woman was actually a guy, longtime tranny. dont know how the husband didnt see a cawk, i guess dude was ok with just getting anal while his bitch was cupping her bawls. :haha:

6. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    True. Even if he survives until the end of civilization, he will die of gum infection when there is no electricity for his water toothpick.

7. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    The population of the Hamptons, they've been so pampered they'd have no idea how to do the simplest task:

[​IMG]

8. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    Coat-tail riders....
    [​IMG]

9. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...please let janie notar live preferably at my house. i dont want that ice cream cone to go without a good licking.

10. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    George soros and lloyd blankfein(CEO of Goldman Sachs) both incredibly evil men and unfortunately both are Jews.

11. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Whenever I see this photo I see an older couple married for 35 years on the left, a transvestite in the midoe and 2 girls I'd like at the same time on the right.

12. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    Fatties on Government cheese.
    [​IMG][video=youtube;efyrzAewjz8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efyrzAewjz8[/video]
    You might think they are going to last a long time, living on the humps of fat, stored in their bodies. But they will be in the bottom of the barrel, unable to defend themselves against other losers. Even the Hamptonites & pierced douchebags will take a bite of a fatty, when they are unable to catch a fish or grow a cucumber.

13. Turkeyneck

Turkeyneck Howard's got one, not me VIP

Reputations:

14. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    I fucking hate everyone in that picture!

15. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Someone here a while back said it looks like two parents and their three kids. :lol1:

16. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    They will feed a ton of hungry people...:coffee:

17. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:

...dont hate on janie bro, its not her fault shes fucking hot. and shes got great legs.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    https://janenotar.com/home.html

18. PelicanWig

Reputations:
    Wiggy sleeping in that chair reminds me of my dad after a big family meal. The difference is my dad is 12 years older, doesn't wear a wig, didn't marry a gold digger that is 19 years younger AND DOES NOT PARADE AROUND LIKE HE IS STILL YOUNG AND HIP. Wiggy is a dolt and should be embarrassed and ashamed for destroying a family for Old Leno Chin and her cats.

19. PelicanWig

Reputations:
    Wow she is hot. Don't really know who she is, but I'll take your word for it and not hate her!

20. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    Fashion Designers
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Its a sign of decline of a civilization when people are proud to spend 120$ on a plain white t-shirt or 400$ on a scarf to hide your turkey neck. Luckily nobody needs these self-important cunts when shit hits the fan.
    Our new heroes will be carpenters, trappers & farmers. Even people who can sing or tell a good story have a place in the post apocalyptic wastelands to keep the morale up.
    Don't get me wrong. We need people who can sew fur or work a loom. But these cocksuckers have underpaid seamstresses to fulfill all the creative creations they scribble down.