Who's More Horrified by the Stern-Ostrowsky Coupling?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Divorce Chicken, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Rae Stern or Don Buchwald:

Rae Stern
    • Traded a fertile member of the tribe for a barren shiksa from Pittsburgh with a questionable past and a felon father
    • Traded an intelligent, mentally stable daughter in law who kept her son's neuroses in check for a talentless narcissist who embarrasses the family with each new Instagram post
    • Traded a loving mother to her granddaughters for an unstable cat-wrangler
    Don Buchwald
    • Went from dealing with a behind the scenes wife to a talentless floozie who's now his problem
    • Must be constantly vigilant for any Beth "past-life" information surfacing on the internet
    • Surely must deal with Beth as a "client" on a "gratis" basis due to Howie's cheapness
    • Must deal with Howie's wrath each time Beth's project du jour goes down in flames

Last edited: Jan 22, 2015
  2. BringBackJackie

BringBackJackie Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Rae isn't making any money off of the psycho attention whore; Buchwald is on call 24/7

Mulletude, smichal and Caffeinated like this.
  3. Divorce Chicken

Reputations:
    I bet Howie tries to make Buchwaldco work on Beth's stuff "gratis". Do you think Howie wants to pay for all that?: "Don, would you mind helping Beth with her kitty book? It's real important to me and I'm your biggest client (wink)."

"And Don, don't screw it up".

4. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Doesn't Buckwald get her booked on Fox & Friends and other daytime guest spots?

OV, Dick Nipaolo and smichal like this.
  5. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is an easily solved conundrum. Rae detests the Goyim & there ain't no Goy like a Polack Goy.

6. Divorce Chicken

Reputations:
    Yeah. All extra work for him. Plus that's one less interview on F&Friends for his other clients.

7. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Feh, with the cat hair. Feh."

8. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    Buchwald gets a piece of all the agt money,

9. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    fuckwald does a pretty good job of representing her......she has no talent and nothing to say, yet she gets booked on shows that young authors and actors would do anything to get booked on.
    rae is probably horrified.....howard left his nice jewish wife for a cold blonde gold digger.

10. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    If we were talking 20 to 25 years ago when Rae was in her 60's and her grandkids were little, then I would agree with you totally. But it seems like it would be so easy for Rae to insulate herself from Beef today that I'm not sure the impact is as great.

The grandkids are all grown up now, so Rae needs zero interaction with Beef to see them. Ben and Rae only show up at Infidelity Manor maybe once or twice a year, if that, so she can avoid in person contact with Beef easily enough on a day-to-day basis. And you know goddamned well Rae isn't searching the outer limits of her cable TV channel selections where the latest rerun of whichever painfully awkward show of Beff's that was most recently cancelled is most likely to be airing. Taking all that together, at nearly 90 years of age, I suspect Rae is blissfully almost completely unaware of the existence of Beef altogether, except on the aforementioned very rare occasion in which she is confronted by Pittsquatch in person.

Now contrast that with Buchwald who I'm sure is tortured on a daily basis trying to keep the Polish Princess' "career" relevant either by getting those 25 people to attend her occasional book signings in the basement of the Barnes & Noble in Paramus, finding warehouse managers with the discretion to quietly store the thousands of copies of her books that he's required to purchase, strongarming some illegal with a landscaping business into being the title sponsor for Beff's latest fundraising banquet, finding a reliable lineup of Instagram post ghost writers, calling in expensive favors with real entertainment industry types to get her that 30 second segment on The Chew, etc., etc.

I doubt the penny ante, but time-consuming bullshit ever ends for him.

11. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    Or maybe the doorman, who in his time, has observed more than his fair share of one-night "guest" floozies parading through the lobby to know the difference and now has no choice but to treat one of 'em with a modicum of respect and servility?

SalsMasterShake likes this.
  12. XXXXX

XXXXX Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Alleged Coupling.

13. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    i think buchwald has it hardest trying to keep her ego in check. rae wants her baby to be happy even if he is with a bim with a thing for widdle kitties.

as an old guy with a thing for younger women and blondes, i was very happy for him when they got together. my last gf was a lot younger and a lot of fun. after awhile it was too much drama, but firm boobs and a great blowie makes me forget that stuff. :dontknow:

at first beff was happy ( :jj: ) and playful and full of love for howie. what's not to like? i'd get beat up in the morning thread for liking her. :fuckyou:

i'm no longer a fan of hers.

i'd still fuck her though. :yay:

14. Rum Balls

Rum Balls VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Beth seems ok, can't stomach the animals shit but don't really ever think about her.

Who did you expect Howard Stern to marry.

15. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Rae is probably still friends with Allison, both maybe talk and laugh at the Moose.

blindbella and Honkey Donkey like this.
  16. Honkey Donkey

Honkey Donkey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wonder why some reporter never digs up anything about Beffs life before wiggy ? That would be a huge story to get out there .

Divorce Chicken likes this.
  17. Divorce Chicken

Reputations:
    I always wondered about that. I'm sure Alison has some contact with Rae and Ben. I wonder if they giggle about Beth once an a while. I'd guess that Rae just wouldn't go there.

I wonder if Alison and Howie ever talk? Remember how they were still "best friends" when they first got separated? Alison sure did get re-married in a hurry.

In some ways, it's probably easier that Howie married a cartoonish bimbo and not a successful actress or businesswoman. Alison probably laughs her ass off thinking about it.

18. jokeland

jokeland Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I imagine each time Rae and Beth meet going something like the opening scene of Godfather II when Connie brings her boyfriend to meet her mama.

schnauzer and Divorce Chicken like this.
  19. piledriver123

piledriver123 Wonky hunter and Shed lover VIP

Reputations:
    Give this person a cigar!! image.jpg

20. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Change it around & you get this