WTF Why are blacks so loud?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MilkyDischarge, Aug 21, 2016.

1. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Title is why are some blacks so loud? The internet shares its thoughts

It's fun to see how Google auto-completes. This took me to White Pride World Wide.
    Answers included,

I have no clue what makes Negros so obnoxious. I do admit however, I'm not perfect I have found myself talking a bit much at times in which talking should be little to none. But then again I'm young so I have a couple of years to improve before I'm in college. Negros on the other hand seldom have any respect for anyone except themselves and their fellow negro. I don't know I guess i'll never understand them.

Because they lack the intellect required to consider other people. They are incapable of thinking outside of their own immediate wants and needs, they're ignorant apes.

They lack self control and empathy. This along with the animalistic desire to dominate those around them or run others off in order to gain breeding rights makes them loud, inconsiderate and annoying.

It's just the usual. It's TNB. The only blacks that are decent are the children and older fellows (of course because of the black's pathetic negro parents, eventually the child will grow up to be like every other negro). It's mental and genetic. As I have said before, even civilized people can grow up to be animals if they are raised like one. With blacks? That's just common parenting, so really, the black race is a helpless race.

Part of it is they don't have the mental capacity to know when they need to quiet it down & part of it is they know they can get away with it because if anyone says anything they can play the race card.

Tell them to shut the hell up & they will reply with "dats rayciss" every time.[​IMG]

It is selfishness. It is the lack of compassion and restraint. It is the need to satisfy every whim and desire now, with no thought to what others feel.

It's because naturally animals assert dominance by screeching and hollering. So that's all they're doing. Acting on natural instinct. [​IMG] FYI I love learning about evolution/creating theories. If any one else is interested message me.

They also have been given a licence to be as obnoxious as they like by "Diversity" laws.
    They are rude and obnoxious because it is a cultural prerogative.

They also have been given a licence to be as obnoxious as they like by "Diversity" laws.
    They are rude and obnoxious because it is a cultural prerogative.

Plus the white brains increased size and capacity was fuelled by Testosterone.
    Africans never underwent this evolutionary development, and are still as loud and aggressive as Chimps in the trees.

What do you expect from upright baboons, with the power of speech?

They may pretend they're human, and may have human rights, but many of their cousins possess the ability to speak, through sign language, and are similarly on the verge of being granted human rights, too, thanks to animal rights activists. Once their less articulate cousins are roaming the streets with them, it will really unmask their ruse.

So.... What do you think?

2. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    :facepalm: Bleaks

3. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    You're weird

4. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    They have an extra lung.

/thread :coffee:

5. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    if i made this thread, youd lose your shit :coffee:

6. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits VIP

Reputations:
    At least you don't have to worry about them reading all that. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

7. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    Not you buddy :hug:

SuperFarts likes this.
  8. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Actually I was just recently watching videos from that black guy on youtube who eats all the food and was wondering why he was so loud, annoying, and obnoxious. Seems like all an act because hes on camera but I dont really know.

1Vegasgirl and babybear like this.
  9. Anfkid

Anfkid Blue Banner Mafia Staff Member

Reputations:
    This thread is dumb. The Puerto Ricans are EASILY the loudest.

NYers jump on this shit pls.

JameGumb, potroast, rogmar and 2 others like this.
  10. zerokarma

zerokarma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  11. Donkey Patrol

Donkey Patrol The Mouthy One Gold

Reputations:
    If you had a 12 inch penis getting slammed inside of you

You would be loud too

[​IMG]

12. GhostOfHowardTV

GhostOfHowardTV Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So how many people will Dawgshed lose to White Pride World Wide? I'm guessing about 1/3 of the membership? 1/4? Glad you found a home.

Dream Theater and BrerJimmy like this.
  13. MrsTreat

MrsTreat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Finally, a shampoo with a name Blacks can pronounce.

[​IMG]

14. hugh jasol

hugh jasol white trash on dope Gold

Reputations:
    image.jpg

Hard to argue with that logic.

And there's this...

image.jpg

15. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    All I know is I watched a guy warming up for an NFL practice and his feet were where his shoulders were when he started jumping from a stationary position. My feet can't get to where my knees were.

16. Father O'Blivion

Father O'Blivion Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Of course... /ask/

Mike Huntslooce likes this.
  17. Summer

Summer Shed Punisher VIP

Reputations:
    White middle age Chicago women are the loudest assholes around. They have to fucking scream when they talk. Next is drunk college guys walking down the street at 2 am after a night of partying. The blacks seem quiet compared to these assholes. Thank you.

18. Summer

Summer Shed Punisher VIP

Reputations:
    Drunk college girls too but the guys are louder.

Stew Nod and babybear like this.
  19. Dean Wormer

Dean Wormer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Home News
    Women Kicked Off Napa Valley Wine Train for Being ‘Too Loud’ Settle Lawsuit
    The members of the Sistahs on the Reading Edge book club settled their racial-discrimination lawsuit against the Napa Valley Wine Train for an undisclosed amount, their attorney revealed Monday.
    [​IMG]
    BY: BREANNA EDWARDSPosted: April 19, 2016
    [​IMG]
    Five of the Sistahs on the Reading Edge book club members show a group photo taken before they boarded the train from which they were later ejected.TWITTER
    The 11 members of a book club who were kicked off the Napa Valley Wine Train after being “too loud” have settled their racial-discrimination lawsuit, their attorney confirmed Monday, the Mercury News reports. The book club, the Sistahs on the Reading Edge, is based in the San Francisco Bay Area’s East Bay.

The women, 10 of whom are black, had initially sought $11 million in damages, claiming that their removal from the train Aug. 22 was due to racial bias and caused two of them to lose their jobs. The parties went into private mediation and reached a settlement Thursday, Waukeen McCoy, the women’s lawyer, revealed, adding that the settlement amount is confidential.

“The parties are both very excited about resolving the case and moving forward,” McCoy said.

The women, who range in age from 39 to 85, were removed by train employees after they were reportedly told a few times that they were being too loud during the three-hour train tour through sections of California’s Wine Country. The maître d’ told police that the book club members were “unruly and aggressive,” court documents note.

However, the book club’s leader, Lisa Renee Johnson, has insisted that all the group was guilty of was laughing loudly a few times together, leading the members to feel that they were being singled out because of race.

In addition, two of the women, a nurse and a bank/credit-card-company employee, have claimed that they lost their jobs because of the news reports about the incident and the comments made about them on social media.

“We’re relieved that we were able to resolve the matter,” Johnson said Monday. “I think it’s something we can put behind us.”

Fatass, TheHighHat and VarmintSam like this.
  20. YinzerMasshole

YinzerMasshole VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The Irish aren't exactly a quiet people.

Beths Arab, thos19 and Summer like this.