Why Aren't Hispanics and Asian-Americans more prevalent in Hollywood movies, while Jewish...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by 3DayWorkWeek, Jul 15, 2015.

1. 3DayWorkWeek

3DayWorkWeek Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...Americans are in EVERY movie?

"There are roughly 5.3 million Jews (2.2% of the adult population) if the total also includes “Jews of no religion,” a group of people who say they are atheist, agnostic or “nothing in particular” when asked about their religion but who were raised Jewish or have a Jewish parent and who still consider themselves Jewish aside from religion."

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/02/how-many-jews-are-there-in-the-united-states/

There are MILLIONS of Asian-Americans and Hispanic-Americans in this great country (I don't include illegals, at ALL). Why is there a Jew in every film, but none of either the two groups?

(For personal reference: I'm Hispanic American, fourth generation in Los Angeles, as have many Asian-American friends. We have no representation in "Liberal" Hollywood.)

BeerCanThick, stanggirl, Slow and 3 others like this.
  2. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Because Jews control Hollywood and the world's banks. Hitler should have finished the job.

There, isn't that the answer you were really looking for? Let's cut the bullshit.

Ipokesmot, rory, potroast and 7 others like this.
  3. NiggalissCage

NiggalissCage Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nobody will pay to see a movie with all Asians and Hispanics in it.

Black have been trying to make all black movies and they consistently fail, like the honeymooners remake.

Sorry Pedro.

4. Bristol Chicken

Bristol Chicken Free Range and Loving It Gold

Reputations:
  5. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    You had Chico and the Man, what more do you want?

6. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
    Is that what's on your mind?

Call Jackie Chen and Danny Trejo for their opinions of Hollywood.

smichal likes this.
  7. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    thanks for cutting right to the chase.... that is the answer he was waiting for.

BTW, a very smally group of jews were bankers....very powerful families that went back generations....hollywood was one of the places that was wide open for them to be employed. i do agree that most studio heads are jewish but certainly not actors and actresses. you have a few who can open a movie....but not that many.

FosterKitten and babybear like this.
  8. babybear

babybear r.i.p 8/3/15, Wherewolf of AZ VIP

Reputations:
    what a chilling thought.
    my wife would have never been born.my fil was in a camp in Poland,my mil fled Germany.
    they met in the U.S. in 1950.we now have 2 grown boys ourselves and a grandson.
    a granddaughter due in Nov.

9. pickles3000

pickles3000 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  10. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    Because these days people would rather watch some twink actor play a super hero in a CGI movie than watch somebody like Bruce Lee kick some ass !

11. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    That is fantastically creepy.

12. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I see lots of Asians and Hispanics in the movies I watch

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    If you're ambitious and hardworking, there is no place for you in liberal America.

Weren't you aware youre supposed to be on the dole, have a criminal record and speak with an accent?

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    GIRLY likes this.
  14. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The irony is that historically, the Jews were a rural people. If you read the Jewish Bible (i.e., the Pentateuch, the Old Testament, what have you), you will find many, many laws relating to farming, planting and gleaning of crops, tithing for the priests, leaving over crops for the poor, et al. There is virtually nothing in the Jewish Bible that dealt with business (other than how to treat slaves, but that's a different issue). By the time of the Talmud, however, centuries later, legal discussions started to crop up about businesses and money. The reason for this change is simple. In antiquity, land meant wealth. The more land you had, the more crops you had to sell and the more livestock you had to produce milk, eggs and meat. As time passed, various kings disallowed Jewish ownership of land, because that was the major source of wealth. Take away the land and you take away the livelihood. Eventually, since Jews couldn't own land, they had to turn to business to survive. They started out as peddlers, going from place to place selling cloth or other minor items. Jews were by and large impoverished as a result. Some industrious ones worked their asses off and became successful, opening larger businesses and becoming wealthy. Others were poor peddlers all their lives.

One other thing: it's true in almost every case that the richer the Jew, the less adherent he is to Judaism. Jews and Judaism are two different things in today's world. Of the 15 million or so Jews on the planet today, perhaps 5% keep the basic tenets of Judaism - keeping kosher and observing the Sabbath and the holidays.

unclefreddy and alittlebitcunty like this.
  15. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    thanks for the nightmares

Shortwave98 and smichal like this.
  16. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Gold Hat. Alfonso Bedoya.
    One of my all time favorite actors along with Toshiro Mifune from Japan.

17. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    Speaking of Asian community outrage and injustice.. why the fuck are there more Asian students represented in the California University system than there are all other demographics let alone 2X as many Asians as the California population? Who gives a shit that they do academics better and/or work harder! That's just not right, is it OP?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ols-could-consider-race-gender-in-admissions/

Shortwave98 and check1 like this.
  18. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    His name is 3DayWorkWeek. How funny is that?

3DayWorkWeek and Shortwave98 like this.
  19. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    whitey is evil, jews are evil, viva la raza!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  20. SalsMasterShake

SalsMasterShake Mouthpiece VIP

Reputations:
    I took a silent film class in college and remember reading that movies, when they first started, were seen as "low class" and not supported by the upper crust. Many Jewish theatre owners jumped into the void to bankroll this early form of entertainment.

The movie biz was so harassed by the establishment at the time, that the move to Hollywood was done, in part, for its proximity to Mexico, in case the nascent industry had to make a run for the border.

Once the biz became acceptable and mainstream, the Jews that remained in charge kept control with a death grip that they have held to this day. Can't say that I blame them.

GIRLY likes this.