Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by The Jackie chair, Oct 6, 2015.
Everybody get ready for the Bescht Radio in radio.
That's a little early .
Anyways good morning.
Had an oooopsy. Morning again and welcome to an I'll prepared dull show.
Jon Fohgerty how timely and relevant.
Hey now and a big Zoo Za Zoo morning to you all.
Zoo Za ZooZoo Za Zoo
Top of the morning to you all!
"Jon Fohgerty has had so many hits" sadly they where 40 years ago..
Meg Griffin not good enough for THSS she is stuck on the HSWUS
John Fogerty? Really?
I always wonder if the old days of radio stories are just all made up fantasies, probably are, because liar.
I predicted John Fogerty a week ago.
Fake caller setting up long Bubba Love Sponge long rambling story.
1. Father talk
2. Same shit regarding him selling away the rights to his music we have been hearing for 40 years.
3. Lawsuit with former manager story we've been hearing for 30 years
4. Occasional Nam references.
5. How long did it take you to write "green River" I bet 5 min.
6. You wrote Suzie Q...no that was Screaming Jay Hawkens
7. You wrote I heard it through the grapevine..no that was Marvin Gaye
8. You've said it all
You are a Stern Sensi.
I almost went with Patti Smith, too. I started getting the gambling sweats when he mentioned her new book a few minutes ago.
That was 5 minutes of pure narcisissim started by a fake caller. He hasn't talked about BLS in years.
Robin repeating what Wiggy said 5 minutes earlier. No way she is in studio. Now Wig is doing I made no money in Hartford long ass story.
Oh god, I hope Patti Smith doesn't come in. I will be so disappointed in her if she does.