Why do only Jews get to control our money?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by PurplePeople, Oct 8, 2013.

1. PurplePeople

PurplePeople New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Janet Yellin (Jewish) has been nominated to replace Ben Bernanke (Jewish) as Chairman of the Federal Reserve. Bernanke replaced longtime chairman (and the real, true owner of the economic meltdown in 2008): Alan Greenspan (Jewish). The last good Chairman of the Fed was Paul Volcker who was not Jewish, so please don't start with only Jews know how to handle our economy. Yes, our economy would be nothing without the Jews helping us ignorant goyim along. One thing I don't get, why do Germany and Japan with virtually no Jews have better economies than we do with thriving middle classes? If as Jewish people claim, that Jews do not control the world's money supply, why do we only nominate Jews (less than 2% of our population) to hold the most important position in this country after President every time?

Let the shit start flying my way. I only started this thread because I think Newcastle deserves some truth like this to burst the bubble he has created in his own mind about the superiority of his own race/religion. I don't know why only Jews get to be chairman of the fed and president of the world bank and i guess i dont care too much, i just think newcastle is a douche.

2. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Because they are good at it. Same reason why blacks control basketball.

3. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i used to think it was typical anti-semitism when people drew attention to jews controlling the money and money supply.
    now, i'd very much like to know the reason for this myself. it really is fucked up. but if there's some kind of conspiracy, i've been left out of it and so have most of the people in my family and extended family (although there is one cousin who is head of foreign currency at one of those mega-investment banks.)

it does look awfully suspect.

4. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i have to disagree with you on this one. i'm sure they could find a few non-jews to run the Fed...better yet, abolish the damn thing.

5. harlock

harlock ancora imparo Gold

Reputations:
    the people who really do control the money love it when people blame the "Jews". it's a great red herring.

6. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The only Jew I know who controls my money is my wife. I'm lucky if I get a $20 per week allowance.

7. PurplePeople

PurplePeople New Member Banned User

Reputations:

Good at at it for whose benefit? The benefit of the entire country and the citizenry or the benefit of the elite? Almost all of Western Europe has larger middle classes than our country; Western Europeans work fewer hours per week, they live longer even though they smoke and drink at much higher rates, they self proclaim to be "happier" and more "content" with their lives than the average American, they are much more satistified with their health care. Our country has better natural resources and better universities than Europe. Why are they kicking our ass at this point? In my opinion, it is because they are not as greedy as we are.

8. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm not one for conspiracies, but ya....it does at least 'look' weird and certainly gives people a reason to buy into the theories.
    And yes...Newcastle is an uberdouche as evidenced by his idiotic opinions on the intermarriage of jews and goys (to start).

9. BringBackJackie

BringBackJackie Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

I think Janet Yellin looks smart and that she will do a fine job

10. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  11. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Janet better me a man's name over there :pissed:

12. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It was all foretold in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. We want the world and we want it now!

13. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    please feel free to move to Western Europe

14. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Look at modern Korean and Indian families. In the US, they generally push for their children to be successful via pursuing careers in medicine and law. Lately politics as well. I think the Jews are no different. Encouraging kids to grow up and pursue those professions as well as an education in economics seems like a natural thing for a parent who strives to have successful children. Especially one who comes from a history where stability in a working class trade has been nonexistent.

And for every Yellin, Bernanke and Krugman, there's somebody who swears by von Mises, Hayek and Rothbard...or at least that seems to be a growing trend. The original anti-Fed, anti-fiat free marketers were Jews as well. Jews, as a group, don't share any economic philosophy. The Austrian School was founded by Jews and there is no bigger opponent to people like Bernenke, Yellin and Greenspan than them.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  15. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Tefillin the blank.

16. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    they have an extra finger. but i digress, when you speak of democrats, you are speaking of the Jewish peoples chosen party, 8o% of America's Jews classify themselves as liberal Jews, approx. 80 % of bill Clinton's /Obama's staffers and appointments have Jewish surnames

17. Mutt

Mutt New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    would you rather have a jew or one of obamas clan

Sent Via Tapatalk

18. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    cp, i wouldn't waste your time with this one. op is a troll and a liar. his rabid anti-semitism is the least offensive/embarrassing part of his persona here.

19. pontius pilot

pontius pilot #TeahmGandhiStarver VIP

Reputations:
    :rofl:

20. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    What about Neocons. Krauthammer and Kristol might have to object to your generalization.