Why do SO many people have a bug up their ass about the "government lying to them" ?

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by 2Manboobs, Apr 23, 2013.

1. 2Manboobs

2Manboobs New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    For fucks sake, in the last 24 hours I must have come across 10 different blogs and/or news-sites that write in detail about how the Boston Marathon bombing was an orchestrated hoax...... ALL of which take immense liberties & assumptions to support their wacky theories ....
    What's happened in America??? ..Why are so many quick to assume that they're being lied to on such a widespread scale ??? ...I'm certainly one to believe that a certain amount of distrust towards our leaders is healthy, but never to the extent these people go.... This seems to be a ever growing trend across the county.... I've even read that the Texas fertilizer plant explosion was really a U.S. missile strike ....I'm simple at a loss as to why anyone would make such a leap, and why so many buy into these conspiracy theorists .... What does this say about Americans ? Yes we've dumbed down considerably over the last 50 years... But, has the population dumbed down THAT much ???? ..

Example:

Oregon EMT Graduate Questions Boston Bombings Use Of Actors

I’ve studied and graduated EMT-B certification with the state of Oregon.
    I’ve been on calls with heavy arterial bleeds, internal bleeding, fatalities, doa’s. I am speaking from direct personal experience with severe trauma.

Here is a telling photograph of the amputeeactor. I encourage readers to view the photo side by side with my analysis.
    If you lose both your legs from explosive trauma half your blood is gone in one minute via the femoral arteries, you’re dead after two. Bleeding out is worse with blunt force trauma (like shrapnel) because flesh is torn rather than cut, exposing more arterial and vascular tissue.

The human body holds 5 to 6 LITERS of blood. If that really happened you would see blood EVERYWHERE, the guy would be drenched in it. You would also see whats called arterial spurting from the injury. Most likely he would vomit after turning ghost white from shock, then turning delirious or passing out. As for the “tourniquet”…

Its not even tied off, its suspended via gravity, which would literally do nothing to an arterial sever. There’s no pressure applied. There’s no knot with a turn stick for leverage. You can clearly see a gap in the nonexistent wrap job on his left inner thigh (left anterior proximal for you experts) His hands have no blood on them. There’s no blood on the ground. The color in his hands and lips shows good circulation.
    This is an actor. This is staged. How did they pull it off though? I can show you.

Here in frame six on the left we see the the man with a hood setting up the fake leg wound prosthetics. His attention and hands are right there. The woman is acting as a shield covering what’s happening.....

http://govtslaves.info/oregon-emt-graduate-questions-boston-bombings-use-of-actors/

2. sarnie

sarnie haha,sore losers Gold

Reputations:
    we were always lied too ..this isnt new

3. nfbuckeye

nfbuckeye Beam me up, Mr. Speaker. VIP

Reputations:
    Boon.

4. Mur

Mur soon VIP

Reputations:
    The marathon bombing was staged? :scratch:

5. Billy Brown

Billy Brown Thinking big VIP

Reputations:
    Well yeah. It's very easy to stage something like that when everyone at the event has a cell phone out taking pics and video.

6. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    5. Boon. Lol nfbuckeye. :jj:

7. 2Manboobs

2Manboobs New Member Banned User

Reputations:

If you're believing the mentally-ill bloggers & columnists