Why Do The Jews Continue To Persecute Rick Sanchez?

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Senator Rick, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Guest

Reputations:
    Another example of the Jewish Brotherhood keeping the Hispanic man down.
    In case you haven't heard CNN fired Sanchez for tonight for the following comments:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014
  2. Daveindiego

Daveindiego Confirmed Internet Legend Gold

Reputations:
    Rick Sanchez WAS a douchebag. No biggie, he'll be on Faux Newz before the years up.

3. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Guest

Reputations:

Nope.
    Burned his bridges at Fox like he burned them at MSNBC.
    He'll be a weekend weatherman in Rapid City, South Dakota before he'll ever be on a network news show again.
    Pete Dominick gave Sanchez every opportunity to turn it around and Rick just went all " Fuck yeah! I'm gonna destroy my own goddamned career now" on him.
    Sometimes you just gots to burn that bitch right out.
    See- I understand the Brown Man.

4. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Guest

Reputations:
    The killed Rick Sanchez's Twitter account.
    I was double checking his resume today -he's never worked for Fox News Corp., so that's probably where he'll alight.

Sanchez has never worked well with professionals.
    When he was back on MSNBC, they paired him with that lard ass heifer Alex Witt.
    Alex Witt is one of those lard asses with a nice lean looking face -predatory cougar type:

[​IMG]

Big tits.
    Small waist.
    Gluteus maximus amplus (large ass).

Witt doesn't ad-lib and Sanchez felt compelled to comment on the stories they reported.
    They had a total lack of chemistry.
    I once emailed the producers of the show Sanchez and Witt hosted and asked them which one had the larger ass.
    They emailed me back.
    Asked me to please stop annoying them or they'd block my emails and notify my server.

5. Kracka-Mike

Kracka-Mike Temp Ban Gold

Reputations:
    He was hired to be an anchor. Read the teleprompter you fool and stop having stupid opninions.

6. TFBB

TFBB New Member

Reputations:
    You can tell he was waiting to explode with bigotry, and got "race baited" like the moron that he is, most Liberals are closeted when it comes to bigotry. While Conservatives don't hide their bigotry, and then just repent when they get caught being a bigot, because they have religion, because human beings aren't perfect like the Liberals try to be.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010