Why do you think Heidi Klum won't do Wiggy's show?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HooHoo, Sep 17, 2013.

1. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Funny how Howard has always claimed "Heidi Klum is so into me, Robin", and yet as AGT swirls the drain in what should be its final season, and he's had all the other B-listers from that show in, its going to end without Heidi ever bothering.

And just why do you think that is? :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  2. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    because she thinks he's an ugly douche and is just playing with him like the hot girl in high school who makes eyes at the retard, thinking she's being nice. also, she doesn't have the level of desperation needed for someone to subject themselves to his annoying bullshit.

has mel b been on since joining AGT?

3. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard already asked Heidi, "How big was Seal's penis?" -- and she apparently doesn't want to talk about that for an hour.

Interview on Extra TV - penis talk starts at 2:59 -- http://www.extratv.com/videos/0-uadhfdpu/

4. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I dont recall Mel B having been on, then again I dont listen regularly anymore. I saw in another thread Mel B will supposedly be in next week, and you can be damn sure he doesn't ask her anything embarrassing -- the whole Eddie Murphy situation will be handled with his new Hamptons, BethO-mandated phoniness if not outright skipped over.