Why Does All The Howard Sten Staff Hate Ralph Cirella so Much?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Bianca's Dead Carcass, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Bianca's Dead Carcass

Bianca's Dead Carcass Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Interviews with Stern staff members indicates that Ralph Cirella is a back-stabbing piece of shit as a person...Yet Howard likes sucking him off and keeping him close...I agree he appears to be definitely a leach..but can someone enlighten me and indicate what "back-stabbing" shit Ralphy boy has done...Perhaps Benjamen or Stuttering John can offer some insights on this matter

2. itsawig

itsawig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Everyone always hates the Queen's rent boy

PSU Shower Room and reno like this.
  3. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    If you worked for Stern 40+ hours a week... and then had the bosses rent a boy talking shit about you while he picks out scarves... and makes 4x as much as you do??

Think that might annoy you ?

4. Benjamen

Benjamen Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can only theorize. :grad:

I think it's because he carries himself like the entitled mistress of Howard Stern. He treats the staff as his underlings, criticizes everything they do without actually doing anything himself, shows no gratitude for the help he receives from them, and generally gets away with murder because he's protected by Howard.

5. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    this one is easy. they are jealous! stern's only true friend is ralph. and in sterns universe everyone is a little jealous bitch lead by the number one jealous little bitch gary. and it has to kill gary that no matter how hard he tries he cant mess that relationship up. remember sterns gets most his info from gary but ralph doesnt like gary and also loves to goof on him!

6. sugarbear

sugarbear Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Omg just YouTube Todd packer's compilation of all of Ralph's calls. I don't know how anyone can stand him.

However I give him credit that he knows how to play the game. He knew not to direct his annoying behaviour toward Howard, Robin & Beth. Now that is not to say he has never slipped up and forgot or just couldn't help himself, buy he knew as long as he was in good favour with them, he could get away with fucking over everyone else.

7. MobyDick

MobyDick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The only good quality Ralph ever had was being the last honest person standing (until Jason and his confidence pills showed up). Well at least when it came to others, not so much himself (Artie accusing him of stealing gambling money). He's still a self-entitled leech, but I'm not looking to be his friend, I just wanted great radio and it was always funny when he would call people out on their bullshit, even Howard.

Don't know how close Howard and Ralph are anymore, haven't listened to the show since early 2013, but I remember Ralph disappeared (i.e. stopped calling into the show) once he got Geek Time. And Howard stopped inviting him over to his house after dissing Rob Zombie in some way at their party (Howard wouldn't go into details) and putting clothes/bedding he threw up on into the washer/dryer. when he stayed over once.

8. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    He seems like he would be horrible to be around

His phone calls where he talks shit only work & can be funny because "wow, you fucked up so bad that RALPH is talking down to you" adds insult to injury.

9. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He's a bug in Howard's ear, always ripping on others & getting them in trouble with the Wig. Plus, he's a thief & fucking ugly as Hell. Why anyone would like him is the real question.

Mr Fantastic likes this.
  10. BooScaredU

BooScaredU Active Member

Reputations:
    Works less + Makes more money + Job is: Pick scarves and help Howard try on undies + 2nd hand lavish life style without earning it + Ugly as fuck + Shitty personality = RALPH

11. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    You're just jealous of their love...

[​IMG]

ilovebacon likes this.
  12. Beer Chugger

Beer Chugger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Because he only swallows with Howard.