Why does Sirius allow the conflict of interest?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by smichal, Jan 28, 2012.

1. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    Somebody please explain. When in the studio, Howard is refusing to do anything but advertise for his other job. At my job, nobody is allowed to do anything but their friggin job.

2. bill

bill Goofballa from Ding Dong U VIP Gold

Reputations:
    It's contractual. I think the only thing that Sirius has in the contract is his days and hours. He could read from the torah if he wants.

3. Mr Ed

Mr Ed Member

Reputations:
    Infinity / Viacomm / CBS had a contract with Howchie, too. His unending, lying, bait & switch promotion of Sirius, for which he was extremely well compensated with stock, was a prime example of Howchie, not only pissing on his fans, but on his contract, too. He was "punished" by being sent home from school for a day, and then sued by CBS after he started working for the promised land. Settlement was reached, and he bought back the rights to his old bits. Sure it cost him an undisclosed amount of money, but Siri rode to the rescue, and more than covered his expenses.

No doubt the great pisser plans on doing this again, since he's already engaged in a lawsuit with Siri, why not get NBC to pay for it? Classic Howchie move.

4. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hopefully Sirius will sue him like Krock did.

5. Asshley

Asshley New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Jew Lawyer.
    What they are supposed to do is put pressure on him like he did to Artie.
    Artie had it in his contract that could leave for weeks at a time but when Artie was doing the movie Howard would slam the shit out of that thing and complain that he wasnt there. The worst was when Artie asked to get off for a week to finish the film. That berating probably was the reason Art when back on drugs.

6. Bababaloney

Bababaloney Fudge Packer Banned User

Reputations:
    Holy shit!!!

You must think Stern was responsible for the Holocuast as well as 9/11 too...:rolleye:

7. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Don't give the "1/2 Jew" any ideas! :nono:

If you suck Howard's ass harder, his new "just whitened" teeth may fold back in.

8. Mr Ed

Mr Ed Member

Reputations:
    "Responsible"? Nahh, Howchie's totally irresponsible. That slippery Jew is never responsible for anything.

H did say he would advertise / shill for / act as propaganda minister for anyone, including Hitler, for a million dollars. What's the point of being responsible for something, as long as you can make money off of it?

That aside, you're the one who seems to be the revisionist history nutcase, if you're claiming that Howchie DIDN'T berate the fuck out of Artie for making Beer League. Sure, it wasn't the only reason for Artie to go back on drugs. Hell, the fat bastard probably never stopped doing drugs. But Howchie was jealous of the attention Artie was getting, and lazy to boot -- when Artie was out of the studio, poor ol' Howchie had to work a little harder. Whaahh. After nearly 20 years of therapy, Howchie's still no better -- he whined when Scott the engineer wanted to go bowling. Just 'cause Scott can't afford a bowling alley in his basement?!?

On a separate topic, don't even think about posting copyrighted graphics without the owner's permission on this board. Not only wouldn't you apologize for doing so on SFSN, you wouldn't even cop to it, once busted (thus reminding everyone of your boss, Howchie, and of the Iraqi Information Minister - both of whom were/are well paid for telling bald faced lies).

"I'm sorry, I mixed up my links and posted the wrong one when I linked to that graphic. I've edited the post and have removed the offending link."

Would that have been so hard, you cowardly fuck?!? Nooo.. you had to try to lie your way through it. Deny, deny, deny. Another lesson you learned from Howchie.

9. racerx

racerx New Member

Reputations:
    sirius probably thinks it will bring in new subscriptions, and they saw the ratings when howard did his movie.
    even if he didn't do AGT, he was putting in the bare minumum effort needed to meet his contractual obligation anyways.
    sirius think anyone retarded enough to still be listening, will listen through the AGT garbage too.
    there's only upside

10. Acid

Acid Shat Dead

Reputations:
    If they lose Howie, Sirius lose everything.

11. MFnAntiChrist

MFnAntiChrist Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Yep. He's the only reason I and I'm sure many others subscribe. Sirius is absolute SHIT. The apps, the radios, the service, everything. SHIT!

12. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    :facepalm:

13. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    hee hee :D

14. Spazzmatazz

Reputations:
    It's the running man!
    Runs his mouth, then runs away. How fucking predictable!

"HEY MUTT, HEY MUTT! Go look at the great job I did! Can I suck your dick now? PLEEEEEEZE!?

15. Mr Marbles

Mr Marbles Member

Reputations:

I mean is SFN too dead for even the great show lover like yourself. Well ASS, you got what you wanted over there.Why not just go back to the site you claimed you wanted and the 15 of you can post how great the show is all day long now.

What a sad life you must live. You cried for SFN to get ride of the so called "HATERS."
    You wanted a stern friendly place to post. So what do you do when SFN closed for 3 weeks?/
    You ran to SFSN and looked for fights there, but got your ass handed to you and left like a baby.

Now that SFN is everything you wanted, do you post there???
    No, you run here looking for fights. I really feel sorry for you. You must be very lonely

16. whatsit

whatsit Dawg Lover VIP

Reputations:
    Well let's face it. Aren't we all? ;)

17. STR

STR New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    didnt krock sue howard cuz he did the same thing the last year he was on regular radio? all he was doing was talking about his new gig at sirius...thats how that whole "eh eh eh" thing came in cuz he wasnt allowed to mention sirius' name

18. Spazzmatazz

Reputations:
    Aren't we all what?! :uscratch:

19. Noshferatu

Noshferatu Active Member

Reputations:
    so you're saying that howard didn't bash artie for the days he missed when he worked on his movie?
    and that he turned his back on artie in the last few years when he clearly knew artie was having issues with drugs, but turned a blind eye ...

damn, are you the wig on howchie's head or the bit of toiletpaper stuck on his ass? you're a bloody fucking idiot

20. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2014