Why doesn't Beth fight for these poor dogs in Thailand? They are fucking eating them.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Mutt Sucks, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Mutt Sucks

Mutt Sucks New Member Banned User

Reputations:
  2. Mutt Sucks

Reputations:
    I would love to hit these motherfuckers with baseball bats. Sick pricks.

3. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Because fighting for them is actual work, and Doesn't translate into either money, fame or more parties for her.

She really is a vile human being. These two dipshits belong together.

4. Mutt Sucks

Reputations:
    We need to put pressure on these asswipes. Fucking Asians eat anything.

5. Onehourphoto

Onehourphoto Maverick Gold

Reputations:
    No photo ops

6. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  7. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:

Watch, Beth will make Howard tell Ronnie to pull up in the limo to the nearest Thai restaurant in the city and she'll tell the owners how much she disapproves of them serving those poor dogs.

8. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    So do we.
    How many pieces of dead animals will you have on your plate today?

9. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I lived in Thailand almost a year (at the border to Laos).
    One day the family dog had disappeared. Turned out that the neighbour had eaten it.

No big deal there... Its their culture.
    And they have right to their culture. You don't know better. As long as they eat dog in their own country its no problem.

10. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    it's horrifying. dogs are one of the few species that have been domesticated...they've evolved to be companions.

this makes me sick.

11. Danny

Danny New Member

Reputations:
    Good one!

Why can't the homeless people in New York be cute and cuddly? Beth would totally take care of them. I love the story about Beth's "rescue kit". I picture her, running to the car to get the kit, stepping on a homeless guy. - Or how about this housewife-brigade, patrolling the Hamptons?

Does it matter? It doesn't. Who would look for answers to life, from Beth and Howard? It's good for an endless supply of jokes. And that is that. They can do what they want. - This whole new Manhattan is vapid and pointless. For example: A live concert with Paul McCartney in Manhattan, is not about Paul McCartney anymore. It's about, who is sitting in the first row. Paul McCartney might as well go home. Yesterday my ass. And the people sitting in the second and third row, they're assholes anyway.

Real solutions? In about 50 or 100 years, killing animals for food will be a thing of the past. For many reasons. But people can still enjoy a steak. It's called In vitro meat.

12. Danny

Danny New Member

Reputations:
    Good one!

Why can't the homeless people in New York be cute and cuddly? Beth would totally take care of them. I love the story about Beth's "rescue kit". I picture her, running to the car to get the kit, stepping on a homeless guy. - Or how about this housewife-brigade, patrolling the Hamptons?

Does it matter? It doesn't. Who would look for answers to life, from Beth and Howard? It's good for an endless supply of jokes. And that is that. They can do what they want. - This whole new Manhattan is vapid and pointless. For example: A live concert with Paul McCartney in Manhattan, is not about Paul McCartney anymore. It's about, who is sitting in the first row. Paul McCartney might as well go home. Yesterday my ass. And the people sitting in the second and third row, they're assholes anyway.

Real solutions? In about 50 or 100 years, killing animals for food will be a thing of the past. For many reasons. But people can still enjoy a steak. It's called In vitro meat.