Why don't they have ARM on as the live musical guest on the Guitar Center SoundStage?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by therock, Feb 11, 2013.

1. therock

therock New Member

Reputations:
    Ugh, who is Matesyahoo? this shit is horrible!

I've only heard a little bit of ARM sing, but he seems way better than all these other jerkoffs they have one.

I apologize of this has been answered before.

I'll hang up and listen to your response. :coffee:

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

3. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Ahahahhahhahaha that fucking ending you wrote there is hilarious. I fucking HATE HATE HATE when pussy ass kissing callers do that on shows. It almost seems like it's relatively new thing too. It's almost like this admission like I have no ability to hold a conversation or comment on something I disagree with. Francesa's weenie callers are the worst offenders of this.

But that said, that's quite a compliment and of course I'm just fucking around when I sing but to me NOTHING is funnier than singing corny 80s pop songs EARNESTLY. Without buttering roll (and I'm not) as a listener I would MUCH rather hear someone singing like SPANDAU BALLET or Phil Collins as a goof than this hipster bullshit they're foisting on the audience which is more forced than Mark Hamill and Alec Guiness.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  4. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I mean his BEST music guest so far was Dan Finnerty of THE DAN BAND and he didn't even fucking get to sing?!?!?

[video=youtube;FfUU1wJKXDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfUU1wJKXDc[/video]

5. mattzane227

mattzane227 Member

Reputations:
    They had Alberta Cross on a while ago and I saw them on Letterman after that. I guess they might have something going on.

[video=youtube;ynMovghye5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynMovghye5s&hd=1[/video]

This song is kind of catchy. I like the drums.

6. mpa

mpa New Member

Reputations:
    Almost a decade ago I was dating some broad that started talking about someone named modest yahoo, and I thought she was talking about that guy in the young einstein movie, and then she explains he's a Hasidic jewish rapper, and I couldn't stop calling her a moron

7. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Active Member

Reputations:
    DirectTV only wants bland acoustic faggot college music, and anything else that sucks. I'm surprised Gwar and DRI were on though.

[​IMG]

8. Big Bird

Big Bird New Member

Reputations:
    Might as well have ARM singing some tunes:za: