Why Howard loves "The Rising" & Royal Bloods

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nemo, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howard opened up a show proclaiming that his favorite Bruce Springsteen song is 'The Rising'....which happens to be Jon Stewart's favorite Springsteen song according to booey. Gary talked to Jon about Bruce when he was a guest this week.
    Jon also states "The Rising" is his favorite in a recent Rolling Stone interview.
    http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/...een-sexual-tension-with-bill-oreilly-20141111
    In conclusion the weaved fraud pretends to love the same song as Jon Stewart? Fun fact....Howard never liked Springsteen music EVER and even goofed on his shitty songs throughout the years.

Royal Blood? Since when does Howard like any music from the 21st century?
    In unrelated news...Dave Grohl loves Royal Bloods......:jj:
    http://www.gigwise.com/news/95885/dave-grohl-says-royal-bloods-debut-album-is-so-encouraging

What a sad old man Howard is.

PI Nate, HooHoo, Turtle Man and 3 others like this.
  2. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    But he said he spent the whole weekend going through Bruce's catalog, he couldn't have lied.......

3. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    -He was locked in his vaginer free area at chimney-land reading the Jon Stewart interview in Rolling Stone and crafted the shitty 'The Rising' song lie.....Stewart star fuckery 101

-Royal Blood appear to already have some success so Howard the weaved parasite wants to eventually take credit for inventing them........and Howard will claim he loved them before Dave Grohl loved them.....thus inventing Dave Grohl's love for them.....in a sense.

4. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Yep, I bet the Wig was checking out media mentions of Grohl in regards to the Concert For Valor and came across his endorsement of Royal Bloods.

JameGumb and Nemo like this.
  5. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howard also announced that he has doubts about Michal Jackson being a pedophile. My guess is Howard does business with or has hired A former Michal Jackson person to help improve his shitty Q rating? Why else would Howard tell a dumb lie like that?

Fun Fact.....
    Howards famous meeting with Michal Jackson could have ending with Howard pranking his fans to support Jackson if only Michael had agreed to a sit down interview with Stern. The ultimate clandestine gorilla marketing.....right Robin....I pee on my fans!

JameGumb and Benjamen like this.
  6. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    One of my favorite show moments was when booey called out Howard for being a poser and saying that he lies about the music he likes.

Howard has a long history with this. I remember Howard said he was playing Kanye West's album all weekend and that he loved it. That was near the height of kanye's fame.

Howard is a fraud. He will like and say whatever he thinks is needed to be advantageous to him.

7. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howard also told a detailed lie about remembering that Janice Dickinson mentioned Bill Cosby back in 2006........super sleuth stern......:jj:....worst liar EVER!

8. SillyOldMan

SillyOldMan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "I think Howard sees how cool a band is first and then he decides if he likes it." -booey at the 3:10 mark

9. Nick Manning

Nick Manning Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Princess Kitty likes this.
  10. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...howard never looked like the sad out of time old man that he is as much as he did when skrylliex was in. "yeah i like it you got something going on here"!

11. Dick Fitzwell

Dick Fitzwell Opinions are like assholes ... and so am I

Reputations:
    Royal Blood is actually pretty good ... which is how you know Howchie is full of shit saying he likes it.

12. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    Meanwhile Beth said that sometimes he gets home and can't even remember who was on the show that day. Who lies more, Pluggy or B.O.?

13. Guerrilla2014

Guerrilla2014 New Member

Reputations:
    I was enjoying Royal Blood an AltNation for awhile now, right up until I heard ole Howie pimping them. Ewww. It's like finding out your mom likes the same band as you.

Lunabatty, TheWonk and JameGumb like this.
  14. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He also brought up the Dave Grohl series on HBO- asked Robin if she's been watching. She said it was great so far(paraphrasing).
    Is a Grohl interview in the works?

Nemo likes this.
  15. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howard may have cut the hate towards him immensely if he did a half dozen night time shows a year with musical artists just hanging and jamming with each other.
    Does Grohl really want to wake up early and be interrogated by Dr Stern and re-re-hash Nirvana yet again?
    One of the biggest disappointments of the Revolution was that the weaved liar didn't have artists in to perform because he wouldn't get a Howardtv show out of it....fucking his radio audience!

TheWonk likes this.
  16. Ingens

Ingens VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Wiggy will be into country music soon enough. Just wait till one of his idiot Hamptons celebrity neighbors makes mention of it.

Nemo likes this.
  17. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Howard went to see Bradley Cooper on Broadway. Howard told a tall tale about how he was funny and charming back stage after the play.
    Sterns big plug for his fans to go see the play was that the audience is jam packed with scantily clad hot broads.....:facepalm:

Trust me. Howard is trying to prank AGT into signing him again dumping the other judges and replacing them with hot young tits and ass.....:jj:

hot broads=ratings

18. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Funny how Dadadumbass has changed his tune from those days. Now all you hear is "listen Howard's a big fan of the band, and they're such super fans of the show, they get the show", followed up immediately by Jon The Bore: "Yeah Howard likes what he likes and what can you say Howard likes his music and that's what makes him Howard and that's why the fans love Howard".

I think Booey knows in his heart he's never going to work again once Weavey finally quits, so no point rocking the boat anymore. Because "Prah doo sah" of the Howard Stern show just boils down to "human answering machine" in terms of his marketable skills.

SillyOldMan likes this.
  19. Pooh bear

Pooh bear Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I'm not following-what did Howardtv have to due with it? He would have had to shell out $$$?

20. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard is a hip guy - didn't everyone see him having a blast with the young celebs at the Knick game?

Grandpa is probably going to need someone to help him update his iTunes playlist to add some Royal Blood and Skrillex to replace his Mountain tunes.

Nemo and RonHeinzkaboot like this.