Why i hate will

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Gunnar, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Gunnar

Gunnar New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    1. I can not prove it but I think someone named Will may of had something to do with Tim from Cincinnati disappearing.
    2. He had to be the person keeping Karen from/in Boston from getting on the show (since her best work the Dan Falato poem).
    3. He was never Internet non-savvy enough to post something here that would get him ratted out and fired.
    4. He never posted a JPEG of his nutty/fruity/home-made energy bar.
    5. He edited out a Spanish slag phrase, that nobody understood or cared about, and got Artie mad (it had nothing to do with Artie actually hating his life at that moment).
    6. He was the one getting Colin Quinn to call in as Gonzo.
    7. He let Rod from Bayside on too much.

OK, so I do not hate Will.

I am fascinated that the cat bone boiling, waking the kid up to slap him chick from Naples, FLA is actually a dude doing a character. That inside information makes the message board worth it.

Hopefully Will can post some of his personal experiences with the show here (ones that will not get him into trouble or turn him into a Falto).

G[SUP]u[/SUP]nn[SUB]a[/SUB]r,

2. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:
    you know . i was thinking about Karen b4 the vacation ... she has pissed me off since last Oct. so.. i could careless if she get's on.

3. cwok

cwok Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    You lost me at #1

4. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Will's cool, he's about the only one from the show who will respond to messages. That fuck Dan Falato still hasn't played the "Oh Yeah" song I spent an hour editing, and doesn't reply to emails.

Artie also responded to me twice on Twitter, when I asked him "do you have any leftover dope I can have?" and "can I borrow $50"?
    He said "NO, that's why they call it dope!" and "Sure who do I make the check out to?" :jj:

5. Gunnar

Reputations:
    if you do not know who TfC is then you are not a true fan sir!

6. Gunnar

Reputations:
    Really? She is twice the caller of that dude who imitates the crazy woman from Naples, FL.

At least KfB is a true loon and her psychotic love for Nick is real.

7. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:

i've been listening to N.W.A since oct 3 . i miss tim from cincy .. and i could careless about that crazy fuck down in naples.. karen always had to bring up her father . So she could relate to Artie . I know Karen is obsessed with Nick . even going to a show with her FATHER . I don't like her. I miss the girl who wanted to get with Artie around thanksgiving last year . She was better.

The shows from Oct-Jan are the best . the whole Twin thing sucks . Them ripping on Dan never gets old .

But ya. Karen is a bitch

8. Will

Will Member

Reputations:
    Karen never called back after she tried to do her Dan Falato Desperado song parody for a second time.

9. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    hey will...sup man...good to see ya

10. HorseVsPelican

HorseVsPelican Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who was Tim from Cincinnati and what made him so good? You mention him all the time.

11. Gunnar

Reputations:
    AcR you are a true fan. I have been on the N&A band-wagon since 10-03-11 too (Dan Falato's 50th birthday by the way).

My favorite caller was the guy who once said he started punching the passenger headrest in his car every time KfB called in.

TfC not sure why I miss the dude. I like Artie busting ass on him though (the Eiffel tower is in Paris, you are 40 and still trying to act in Hollywood?). Plus who really gives a shit about Cincinnati?

One person must care and it is me (up until he calls in and I can start hating again).

Gunnar,

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  12. Gunnar

Reputations:
    Will, thanks for posting here. You have always been a stand-up representative of the show. Plus your inside perspective is invaluable to obsessed fans like the G-man here.

That is amazing she (KfB) never called back. Though a sane person would not try the poem once let alone a second time.

Thank you for all the work on N&A over the first 9-10 months. I think this show has been significant.

G.

13. Gunnar

Reputations:
    Nothing made TfC good. He called in early to the show. Tim and Karen provided the true whacky fan perspective early on (which I appreciated) while RfB brought the funny.

I will only admit this once, but I did make up the obituary about TfC dying a couple of months ago. I really like his dog rufus being at his side in the end (and his girlfriend being named Dahner).

I guess I should stop screwing with people here about TfC.

He is gone.

Long live TfC!

Sorry for the TfC BS, I think the fans here are pretty remarkable however.

G-Man Out!

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  14. Gunnar

Reputations:
    11-10-11 just before last break (hour 3) Christie's first call into show (Malibu Dinner meet up).

11-11-11 second hour Christie calls in and they arrange Elks club meeting

11-14-11 35 minutes in Barbara calls in asking how second (non) meeting went with Christie

BTW, 11-14-11 32 minutes in is Karen from Boston's first call into show (I think) she mentions dad in wheelchair.

Eventually Artie met Christie at his Atlantic City show but I do not have that show info handy.

Gunnar,

15. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:
    I hear ya .. thanks for the props. Whenever I come on here. I see a lot of N.W.A POSERS / Can't wait till they get back